Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Who do you think the BIG hire is - I actually think its Jim Harbaugh

I don't think it will be a first time - I think the Spanii realize - they need to go big. They got a mulligan so to speak with no fans this year - but next year... they need to win some games
    I think its going to be somebody cheap and inexperienced. Ive no trust in the Spanos clan.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

From Ian Rappaport:

Sources: As disappointing as the #Patriots loss was, no #Chargers head coaching change is imminent. The organization has a tremendous amount of respect for Anthony Lynn, always has, and would prefer to evaluate everything at the end of the year.

Comment

• Grinners
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I wonder WHY they would keep him around. Respect for Anthony Lynn?
        There is no logical reason to keep him he sucks as a HC. We are gonna let you fail for 5 more games so we get a clear picture of how bad you really do suck at this job. Then we are gonna let you go so get your Resume going just don't include anything from 2020.

He may work out later as a GM but he cannot coach.

Comment

• Classic
          Hall Of Fame
          • Dec 2014
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
          From Ian Rappaport:

Sources: As disappointing as the #Patriots loss was, no #Chargers head coaching change is imminent. The organization has a tremendous amount of respect for Anthony Lynn, always has, and would prefer to evaluate everything at the end of the year.
          Absolute Losers. They have no response because they actually believe in this head coach. These idiots are going to hold us back as long as they own this team.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
            From Ian Rappaport:

Thats weak.

My prediction they beat the Broncos and Falcons at home - finish 5-11 and that will be enough for him to keep his job
            He will fire Bradley, hire Rex, Telesco will be on staff too

Right now - if you give me two scenarios

Keep Telesco and Lynn, hire Rex
            or
            Fire both TT and Lynn

I am taking the first

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Lynn built a lot of credibility with them in 2017, 2018 when they were hated because of the move to LA. They switched out QBs too over last off season. So, I don't think they had 2020 as a make or break year for Lynn. But perhaps too many frustrating losses and the beatdown by Pats yesterday has changed their mind about who will be HC in 2021.
              ​​​​
              Who has it better than us?

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

What can they possibly learn about Lynn in the next 4 games that they don't already know? Not firing him now after the increasingly worse meltdowns we are seeing each week sees to indicate that they are desperately looking at ways to rationalize bring this clown back next year. How in the world do they think anyone will come and buy tickets to watch a Lynn coached team next season?

What a cluster fuck of an organization we root for.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
                  The Precious
                  • May 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                  What can they possibly learn about Lynn in the next 4 games that they don't already know? Not firing him now after the increasingly worse meltdowns we are seeing each week sees to indicate that they are desperately looking at ways to rationalize bring this clown back next year. How in the world do they think anyone will come and buy tickets to watch a Lynn coached team next season?

This

Its to the point now that there is a legitimate worry about Herbert getting killed.

Comment

• Blastttoff
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2020
                    • Send PM

I think they keep Lynn for the remainder so that Herbert doesn’t see a situation where there is 3 coaches in 2 seasons.

If Herbert was still the backup, and it was Tyrod quarterbacking, Lynn would’ve been gone 3 games ago.

Comment

• BearWithJetpack
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Management should be ashamed; if they had the capacity to feel shame. All hail the Spanii, kings of the clowns.

Comment

• Berserker76
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

They are not going to win another game this year. Wouldn't blame Herbert, Bosa, or for that matter any player if they suddenly develop a season ending "injury" and/or "ailment." Just sad.

Comment

• Critty
                          Dominate the Day.
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

They make money regardless of how bad the team is.

If the plan was always to have him back in 2021 regardless of record. If they always considered it a transition year from old franchise QB to new one. Then they would need to change their plan.
                          Who has it better than us?

Comment

Working...
                          X