• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

I think they are close. And these losses are growing pains. I would not change course until after 2021 season is over. I'm more willing to stick with Lynn for another year. Herbert has developed quickly even though wins aren't there.
    Isn't Lynn's contract up after this season? Or is it next year? Regardless he doesn't deserve an extension.

At the very least Bradley needs to go but Lynn hasn't been any better. His buddy Stewart is also a bad hire but yet he stays. Lynn needs to go too and I'm sure not giving Lynn credit for Herbert's development.

He wanted a mobile QB and got one. When he can call plays to use Herbert on a fake handoff and run outside he says he don't want Herbert to take hits. Well wtf, he did that with Tyrod? It's doing something other than running up the gut being predictable.
    Lynn is the HC and instead of winning games he is setting NFL records for defeats by giving up big leads in consecutive games.

You want to Win, use the ability and things your players can do. Nobody is saying run him like Lamar Jackson.

Comment

• Disco Volante
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2020
      • Send PM

I think they are close. And these losses are growing pains. I would not change course until after 2021 season is over. I'm more willing to stick with Lynn for another year. Herbert has developed quickly even though wins aren't there.
      Just fkng say lynn sucks and you were wrong. Is it that hard? I thought herbert was a bad pick. He was not a bad pick. He is amazing. We all have terrible opinions from time to time. You just make yourself continually look like an idiot defending this garbage.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Isn't Lynn's contract up after this season? Or is it next year? Regardless he doesn't deserve an extension.

At the very least Bradley needs to go but Lynn hasn't been any better. His buddy Stewart is also a bad hire but yet he stays. Lynn needs to go too and I'm sure not giving Lynn credit for Herbert's development.

He wanted a mobile QB and got one. When he can call plays to use Herbert on a fake handoff and run outside he says he don't want Herbert to take hits. Well wtf, he did that with Tyrod? It's doing something other than running up the gut being predictable.
        Lynn is the HC and instead of winning games he is setting NFL records for defeats by giving up big leads in consecutive games.

You want to Win, use the ability and things your players can do. Nobody is saying run him like Lamar Jackson.
        He got a one year extension as nobody wants a lame duck coach. The fact that it was only a one year extension shows the team isn’t sold on him and this was a prove it year. The only thing he has proven is he should still be a RB coach somewhere.

Comment

• Eurobolt
          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
          • Sep 2018
          • Send PM

Cam we please fire this pretender of HC tomorrow?

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Preaching to the Choir but still a fun listen for Charger Fans...

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Critty
              Dominate the Day.
              • Mar 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Disco Volante View Post

Just fkng say lynn sucks and you were wrong. Is it that hard? I thought herbert was a bad pick. He was not a bad pick. He is amazing. We all have terrible opinions from time to time. You just make yourself continually look like an idiot defending this garbage.
              It's odd how people have a need for others to agree with their view point. I'm fine being wrong. I will say my opinion is terrible and I was wrong when and if Lynn is gone. Until then I still am backing him up.

Did you have to be an asshole and say I'm an idiot for sticking to my opinion? Just say you disagree. Is it that hard?
              Who has it better than us?

Comment

• jubei
                Vagabond Ninja
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

WHAT?!!! ANOTHER YEAR of this? He's not even mediocre? He's ATROCIOUS! He hasnt learned on the job over these last few years he's been here. Critty are you Spanos?

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

G-Ro knows.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Good night guys
                    hopefully we wake up to news of Lynn’s firing
                    until then it’ll just be a sweet dream
                    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• BleuMoon
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2020
                      • Send PM

Well, this was supposed to be special weekend for Charges fans with the rise of a Bleu Moon to turn things around, but ONCE AGAIN we got all of our Halloween candy taken away. At least someone took pity on us and adjusted the following Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Bieniemy
                      Didn't see that coming...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I just don't see the draw to Bienemy. Another unproven rookie HC that doesn't even call the plays for the Chiefs. What body of work does he have asside from he is on Reeds coaching tree but doesn't have the reigns to the offense?

Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-02-2020, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• REH
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Lynn has been a professional HC for 4 years, he doesn't have it. Herbert is ready to win games now, he needs a real coaching staff.

Comment

Working...
                          X