• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

^^^this^^^ except the "I like lynn" part. I stopped liking him when he threw his rookie QB under the bus by saying he's a rookie and calling him a backup for a reason. there are better ways to say that without sounding condescending to the guy who gives you the best offensive output out of any QB on the staff.
    Yes, he did throw him under the bus..... but has been much more complimentary the past 2 games..... and today at least he refused to answer the Taylor questions he gets every week..... so he is either opening up his mind or someone in managment gave him a talking to......

Comment

• Charge!
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2019
      • Send PM

Lynn also said that the chargers had blown coverages on those deep balls...... but I saw Chargers in position but not able to make plays on those balls...

Comment

• SDBORN
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
        Yeah Ive already made my mind up that if loser ass Lynn and most of these idiot coaches are here next season Im takin a break from caring,repping and bein this invested in a team owned and run by a complete douche bag.
        For the first time in 31 years as a fan, I haven't watched a single game this season, mostly for political reasons. I've checked in here and there during the game day thread to see what people mention and watched some Herbert highlights after games. The stuff I see posted is the same thing we see every season under the helm of loser coaches like Norv, Mccoy and this Era of Lynn.

It is nice to have low stress levels on Sundays during the fall for a change and feel a sense of detachment from this poorly run organization. I'm getting a lot of extra stuff done and fixed up around the house too. Quite refreshing.

Having said that I still hope chargers come around and win it all one day despite the owners. In the meantime, I stopped caring.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
          Lynn also said that the chargers had blown coverages on those deep balls...... but I saw Chargers in position but not able to make plays on those balls...
          Agree. This is the first game this season where the secondary faced a lot of deep throws. They seemed lost in space on lot of those completions. Simply put, Gus Bradley was out coached. Brady had all the time he needed which let his receivers find soft spots in the secondary, often. Very soft coverage. Bend then break coverage.

Comment

• BigBad
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Send PM

It was sad because a lot of those deep balls were BALLOONS! They could have been easily batted down!

Comment

• KrazyLegs
              Registered Dude
              • Sep 2018
              • Westminster, MA
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post
              Lynn is a position coach in over his head as a head coach. Happens alot in this league. Rare that you find a Josh McVey type. That being said, we have a stud QB that unfortunately is being indoctrinated into a culture of losing. That can turn around, however, not with the current staff.
              WAY over his head. He's a glorified RB coach with one year as an OC.

Now, occasionally you can catch lightning in a bottle (pun intended) and get a superstar coach this way. Mike Tomlin comes to mind. But more often than not, the coach will end up being overwhelmed and won't be able to deal with the giant leap in responsibility. That's the case here.

It would be like a promising middle manager at a Fortune 500 being promoted to CEO in two years. Most will crash and burn in that situation.

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post

it isnt... this team is not made of rookies... and yet most of them play like rookies... that's on the coaches..
                11 of 22 starters are out and some seconds too.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

11 of 22 starters are out and some seconds too.
                  Seriously?Every team has injuries.The Bucs were missin alot of starters too.That excuse dont fly anymore.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    I dont like any of the choices and never expected us to make the playoffs.
                    Neither did i; but i didn't figure they'd be given a gift in Herbert and still piss in the bed each week.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post
                      Bradley supposedly runs a simple defense so that the things that they do, they do well.

Now, we are being told that they don't even do those few things well.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Seriously?Every team has injuries.The Bucs were missin alot of starters too.That excuse dont fly anymore.
                        On offense: Chris Godwin, Leanard Fournette, OJ Howard, & Mike Evans was going at half speed.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Our future with Lynn? Bleak.

He won’t get fired in the middle of the season. He’ll get fired after the season after a 5 or 6 win record.

Comment

Working...
                          X