• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt4Knob
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Dec 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
    Bills OC Brian Daboll getting alot of attention now with what he did with Josh Allen.

Imagine Herbert under Daboll.
    He should be on every teams list. And yes, what he has done with Allen - if he were hired, he and the OC could really take Herbert to a new level I feel.

Two weeks from today will know the answer. Granted, it could be a week from today - if they lose to the Broncos, that should do it.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by alex8080 View Post
      hire saleh, keep pep, bring in witherspoon form sf, maybe frazier too, see about tomlinson from nyg and draft alabama C in rd 2, back end lb's in 4-7
      Why Robert Saleh? I've yet to read a single argument for the man. I'm not singling you out, brother.

Robert Saleh runs a 4-3 defense that has four #1 picks along the defensive line. I'm not against him, friend, just waiting for someone to make an argument in Saleh's favor.

P.S. I love Landon Dickinson. #RollTide

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Bills OC Brian Daboll getting alot of attention now with what he did with Josh Allen.

Imagine Herbert under Daboll.
        He's my #2 candidate for head coach, right behind Eric Bieniemy, the #1 head coaching candidate on the market in 2021.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

that is a guy who should interview for Chargers GM job......

Chargers shlould have cleaned house weeks ago so they will have more opportunities..... instead of waiting till there are none....
          No thanks. His lone stop with KC was terrible.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

He's my #2 candidate for head coach, right behind Eric Bieniemy, the #1 head coaching candidate on the market in 2021.
            Daboll and Bieniemy - are up there for me too.

Not sure if he is available - but I am still calling Brian Kelly . My theory - he has taken Notre Dame as far as he can take them. Especially if Alabama waxes them by 30 like I think they will in 10 days. Clemson with Dabo, Alabama with Saban and probably a third team (Georgia, Ohio State or LSU) will probably always be better than Notre Dame. Granted, maybe he likes it at Notre Dame but make him Pete Carroll - Telesco can be his GM and roll!

I know this much - Kelly would probably prioritize the OL if his tenure at Notre Dame has shown anything.

Comment

• PR#1
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Daboll and Bieniemy - are up there for me too.

Not sure if he is available - but I am still calling Brian Kelly . My theory - he has taken Notre Dame as far as he can take them. Especially if Alabama waxes them by 30 like I think they will in 10 days. Clemson with Dabo, Alabama with Saban and probably a third team (Georgia, Ohio State or LSU) will probably always be better than Notre Dame. Granted, maybe he likes it at Notre Dame but make him Pete Carroll - Telesco can be his GM and roll!

I know this much - Kelly would probably prioritize the OL if his tenure at Notre Dame has shown anything.
              I think Kelly will be to expensive. He will want Matt Rhule type money and no way Spanos will pay that.

But Kelly and Lincoln Reilly are excellent choices

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

I think Kelly will be to expensive. He will want Matt Rhule type money and no way Spanos will pay that.

But Kelly and Lincoln Reilly are excellent choices
                Probably right - Kelly would cost $10+ per year and I doubt Dean would want to pay it. But it doesn't hurt to make the phone call, do your research.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Im good with Daboll, No to Bieniemy.

Dont think he will leave ND but id be good with Kelly. Whoever else they have in mind. ive no idea. They may stick with Lynn and if that happens, Gus has to go and so does Steichen.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    Im good with Daboll, No to Bieniemy.

Dont think he will leave ND but id be good with Kelly. Whoever else they have in mind. ive no idea. They may stick with Lynn and if that happens, Gus has to go and so does Steichen.
                    If Lynn is back: two if not three have to go, Stewart and Bradley for sure . And I think Steichen

And if Lynn is back - its really a one year lame duck season - I think Lynn would pass on Milus for his buddy Rex. And I wonder if he would call his other good friend. Todd Haley (Haley saved Lynns life) to be OC. I can see Rex though more than Haley

To me, if Lynn is staying - he should go out with his guys. And I truly wouldn't hate Rex Ryan as a DC. He can coach defense.

Still prefer Lynn gone but if he is staying - I think he has to make those moves with Stewart and Bradley for sure.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

If Lynn is back: two if not three have to go, Stewart and Bradley for sure . And I think Steichen

And if Lynn is back - its really a one year lame duck season - I think Lynn would pass on Milus for his buddy Rex. And I wonder if he would call his other good friend. Todd Haley (Haley saved Lynns life) to be OC. I can see Rex though more than Haley

To me, if Lynn is staying - he should go out with his guys. And I truly wouldn't hate Rex Ryan as a DC. He can coach defense.

Still prefer Lynn gone but if he is staying - I think he has to make those moves with Stewart and Bradley for sure.
                      If he brings in Rex and Haley...thats a good get but Haleydont have a good rep and gets canned in other places.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

If he brings in Rex and Haley...thats a good get but Haleydont have a good rep and gets canned in other places.
                        Just saying - if the SPanii give him a one year lame duck lifeline so to speak - don't you think he would go out with his guys. I think he would for sure bring in Rex - if Rex were interested to coach defense. Personally, I wanted Rex last offseason - though he might be happy doing his ESPN gig - thats pretty easy. But I will say this - with Rex as DC - it would be a 180 from BRadley

I think Rex would scheme even better for Bosa and he would probably unleast Derwin James (if healthy) to be an even better player.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Just saying - if the SPanii give him a one year lame duck lifeline so to speak - don't you think he would go out with his guys. I think he would for sure bring in Rex - if Rex were interested to coach defense. Personally, I wanted Rex last offseason - though he might be happy doing his ESPN gig - thats pretty easy. But I will say this - with Rex as DC - it would be a 180 from BRadley

I think Rex would scheme even better for Bosa and he would probably unleast Derwin James (if healthy) to be an even better player.
                          He might.....but what his guys thinking it could be a one and done for them?

I dont know, seems Rex would do anythng for Lynn the way he talks about him so if Lynn stays, ill again hope for the best but wont like the decision if Steichen stays.

Comment

Working...
                          X