• Show
Clear All
  • TexanBeerlover
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    Trade up for Sewell and make my day!
    That’s a fluid, draft day move. Patience grasshopper!

Comment

• Parcells
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

We’ve made our big splash with Linsley. I say spend the rest of the money on the bargain guys. This year in particular will have the bargain guys because of the decreased cap.

Comment

• WindsorUK
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • Windsor, U.K.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Popper insists we arent cutting MW. He is either extended or he plays on the 15.7 deal.
        At what point does the 15.7 kick in? I'd hate to think we'd be paying him that kind of money.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

At what point does the 15.7 kick in? I'd hate to think we'd be paying him that kind of money.
          It becomes guaranteed tomorrow - the first day of the league year. With the Chargers losing Henry - I think they should keep Williams. Just hopefully they can agree to a deal that seems to be the market rates, $13 AAV.

Joseph and Harris each have $2m bonuses that kick in on Friday, the third day. I think both will be back but you never know there either.

I know the pragmatic approach is to use the rest of free agency to fill in for depth (DB, OL, Front 7, S and TE). There are still a lot of decent options out there that can probably improve the core of the roster by signing 3 or 4 of these players.

But the ballsy all in-move in Trent Effing Williams!

Comment

• Parcells
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Have the Chargers completely moved on from Melvin Ingram? Or is there is a chance we bring him back? He was worthless last year, but was quite solid the three prior years? Do we assume he’s done, or does he have a bounce back in him?

Comment

• WindsorUK
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Windsor, U.K.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

It becomes guaranteed tomorrow - the first day of the league year. With the Chargers losing Henry - I think they should keep Williams. Just hopefully they can agree to a deal that seems to be the market rates, $13 AAV.

Joseph and Harris each have $2m bonuses that kick in on Friday, the third day.

I know the pragmatic approach is to use the rest of free agency to fill in for depth (DB, OL, Front 7, S and TE). But the ballsy all in-move in Trent Effing Williams!
              We'll certainly see shortly if TT is still in possession of his own bollocks!

Comment

• WindsorUK
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2013
                • Windsor, U.K.
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
                Have the Chargers completely moved on from Melvin Ingram? Or is there is a chance we bring him back? He was worthless last year, but was quite solid the three prior years? Do we assume he’s done, or does he have a bounce back in him?
                Here's hoping the new defensive coordinator can unlock any potential that Uchenna Nwosu possesses, allowing us to move on from MI.

Comment

• Longrobbdiego
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2020
                  • Send PM

Nice to hear Bulaga advocating for the bolts... was a little concerned that he might have one foot already mentally out the retirement door/ halfway just mailing it in
                  The Chargers made one of the biggest splashes on the first day of the free agent negotiating period when they agreed to a five-year deal with center Corey Linsley. Upgrading the offensive line ahead of quarterback Justin Herbert‘s second season was a priority for the Chargers and they offered to make Linsley the top-paid center [more]

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Whooaa

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

We'll certainly see shortly if TT is still in possession of his own bollocks!
                      I am open for either because the Chargers still can get their hopeful franchise LT in the draft and if they do enough in free agency, they can use one of their 3rd rounders (maybe the TN 6th rounder to possibly move up to 10 with the Cowboys if Slater is there and get him.

Plus get some better than average "role players" for depth. To me, what Telesco did yesterday with OL and Mike Davis - allows him some room to tweak the roster. Fixing OL was a necessity and yesterday was a good start.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Hey Tom and Gronk, what do you think of how you both pissed of Belichick by winning a SB and him spending millions to make the Patriots relevent again?

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2019
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X