• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt Dude
    Draftnik
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    I watched the Popper live chat after the game, which was awkward but good. He really tries. But he looks like Danny Snyder's son to me and I cannot get that out of my head when I see him.

TG
    I was surprised to see Popper stick to the narrative that Heineke decreased the WFT’s odds to win. Heineke played great. He played better than I would’ve expected Fitzpatrick to play.
    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Heatmiser
      HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I agree. I think he is the best QB on that roster. Fitz looked a little lost and hesitant and his arm lacked juice, too. I like Hienke.

TG
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

With that D, they will win some games. And that uptempo O Hienke was calling slays.

Comment

• CivilBolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
          With that D, they will win some games. And that uptempo O Hienke was calling slays.
          I agree. I’m just glad it didn’t happen against our bolts. Young and Sweat are beasts.

Comment

• Xenos
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

I was surprised to see Popper stick to the narrative that Heineke decreased the WFT’s odds to win. Heineke played great. He played better than I would’ve expected Fitzpatrick to play.
            Heineke is probably a guy who will rely on his physical attributes more while still developing the mental processing side. Him coming in was unexpected but whether it leads to long term success against other teams remains to be seen.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Heineke is probably a guy who will rely on his physical attributes more while still developing the mental processing side. Him coming in was unexpected but whether it leads to long term success against other teams remains to be seen.
              Maybe it’s just me? But Heineke looks like a poor mans Baker Mayfield.

Comment

• SBbound
                Casual fanatic
                • Feb 2019
                • Merced/San Diego
                • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Maybe it’s just me? But Heineke looks like a poor mans Baker Mayfield.
                In a few weeks the Chargers will make Baker Mayfield look like a poor man's Baker Mayfield.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                  HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Rivera in today's presser said that the Chargers not playing any of their starters in preseason made it really hard to prepare for them. And he said the play calling and scheme in preseason gave nothing away. It might be a short term advantage but it didn't hurt and I like that Staley plays the edges. Counter point to all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about holding out starters in practice games

TG
                  Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• equivocation
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2021
                    • Send PM

Rivera in today's presser said that the Chargers not playing any of their starters in preseason made it really hard to prepare for them. And he said the play calling and scheme in preseason gave nothing away. It might be a short term advantage but it didn't hurt and I like that Staley plays the edges. Counter point to all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about holding out starters in practice games

TG
                    Rams also came out hot without playing starters in the preseason.

More points to the "preseason means nothing" group.

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by labound View Post

In a few weeks the Chargers will make Baker Mayfield look like a poor man's Baker Mayfield.
                        How can you make someone who already looks like himself, himself again?

Comment

• DragonIce
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2021
                          • Arizona
                          • Send PM

TG
                          A crushing counterpoint, and coming from none other than the opposing coach.

Comment

Working...
                          X