• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    Presented much better than I but I've been saying this for some years.

Spanos cheap with HCs. Staley cheaper than Daboll as he is More experienced overall as a NFL coach. Clearly a Spanos decision.

Of course they aren't happy but they did it to themselves...again! They are the morons!

His defense is a mess!!!! He is a mess.
    He needs to be fired.
    I don't like Moore as a HC either.as he has no experience either but Spanos are cheap fucks and will never do the right thing hiring a HC.

At some point you just get tired of it over the many years. I am getting there........ the patience has about reached it's end.

I don't give two shits what Staley says in his post game nervous BS press conference
    . He sucks! That's the conclusion. Dean sucks, JohnBoy sucks!
    PLEASE sell this team so someone with cajones that wants to win will hire a real HC!

Comment

• Whydachargers?
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Presented much better than I but I've been saying this for some years.

Spanos cheap with HCs. Staley cheaper than Daboll as he is More experienced overall as a NFL coach. Clearly a Spanos decision.

Of course they aren't happy but they did it to themselves...again! They are the morons!

His defense is a mess!!!! He is a mess.
      He needs to be fired.
      I don't like Moore as a HC either.as he has no experience either but Spanos are cheap fucks and will never do the right thing hiring a HC.

At some point you just get tired of it over the many years. I am getting there........ the patience has about reached it's end.

I don't give two shits what Staley says in his post game nervous BS press conference
      . He sucks! That's the conclusion. Dean sucks, JohnBoy sucks!
      PLEASE sell this team so someone with cajones that wants to win will hire a real HC!
      agree. Although I still say Herbert should have done better today against that defense.Throwing to the open man would be a good start for Herbie's self-improvement.Don't throw to a triple-teamed player. Fucking whole team is a mess (in the head).

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2020
        • Send PM

I saw a comment on the GAC video drop today that the FAN Checkdown reported that the Spanos are already in contact with Jim Harbaugh. Not sure if BS. Can someone confirm?

Comment

• ThatSinkingFeeling
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2022
          • Send PM

Defeat against the Vikings and Staley has to go. The team just seem wholly unprepared for the season.

Comment

• Eurobolt
            *** Jim Harbaugh ***
            • Sep 2018
            • Send PM

BB against Dolphins good coaching not 500 yards+ allowed.

Please just go Brandon you do noy have it.

Comment

• Eurobolt
              *** Jim Harbaugh ***
              • Sep 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
              Dolphins score on 1st two possession vs Belicheck. Up 10-0.
              Defo not your day with pointing on Daboll and BB so huge missss xD
              Again you cannot be Charger a fan.

Dabol come from 28-0 to win something that BS can do opposite - blow such lead.
              BB game plan- good he stopped Tia passing game and Miami scored 24 points, none of receiver had 100 yards.

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

Defo not your day with pointing on Daboll and BB so huge missss xD
                Again you cannot be Charger a fan.

Dabol come from 28-0 to win something that BS can do opposite - blow such lead.
                BB game plan- good he stopped Tia passing game and Miami scored 24 points, none of receiver had 100 yards.

LOL. So you want to praise other HC and dump on your teams HC and therefore that makes you a true Chargers fan. But I support my team and support it young HC and I'm not a Chargers fan. What kind of backasswards nonsense are you talking about.

Belicheck lost and by more points.
                Daboll was down 0-20 at half. Its a fact. Cardinals did the old turtle up and choke. You think anyone would be impressed by Coach Staley in Chargers land if Bolts barely beat the Cardinals. They be happy about win. But you know and I know they would be talking smack about starting season 0-60 and squeaking out a win vs a bottom tier team.
                Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltx
                  Dominate the day
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post
                  Looks like Staley and Popper won't be exchanging Christmas cards this year.

From Popper's article tonight:

The Chargers have surrendered more completions of 30 or more yards than any team in the league since Staley was hired as head coach, according to TruMedia. They have given up 55 of those in 36 games.

“Our guys just have to respect the deep part of the field,” Staley said Sunday and has been saying since the day he arrived in Costa Mesa, Calif., in January 2021.

Staley tried to rotate his cornerbacks against the Titans, with J.C. Jackson and Davis switching series through the game.

“Playing corner is all about a rhythm,” Davis said. “If you’re going in and out, you lose your rhythm. But still, it doesn’t matter. The opponent doesn’t care.”

There’s more.

A third-and-4 later on that same drive after the deep pass to Moore? The Chargers gave up an easy completion to Hopkins, and Kenneth Murray Jr. got flagged for another roughing the passer. The Titans took the lead three plays later on a third-down touchdown reception from tight end Chig Okonkwo.

A week after completing less than 50 percent of his passes and throwing three interceptions, Tannehill was 20-of-24 for 246 yards and a touchdown despite five Chargers sacks.

“There were spots we could have taken advantage of and really put a nail in the coffin,” edge rusher Khalil Mack said. “It hurt us.”

There’s more.

Third-and-2 from the Titans’ 7-yard line with 21 seconds remaining in regulation? A touchdown all but seals the win? Tennessee edge rusher Harold Landry dominates right tackle Trey Pipkins III for a sack to hold the Chargers to a field goal.

Win the overtime toss and get the ball first? Pressure on first and second down forced Herbert throwaways. The Chargers had no answer for Titans defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons. On third down, the Chargers tried to go tempo but receiver Mike Williams lined up in the wrong spot. As Williams tried to run across the formation to get set, Herbert snapped the ball too early. It was poor awareness from the $50 million QB. Williams did not even run a route. Pressure again. Thrown away again.

“We had a tough time protecting the passer today,” Staley said.

“We all frustrated,” Williams said.

First down on the Titans’ opening offensive play of overtime? The Chargers got gashed for 14 yards on a crack toss play to the left edge, the same play they failed to defend over and over and over in 2022.

“We know we should be winning these games,” Mack said.

Therein lies the disconnect. With the talent they have, the Chargers should be winning these games.

Until they do that, the loss to Jacksonville will not go away.

That’s just the truth.

Even Popper is seeing the issues with Herbert. Did he really snap the ball without having Mike Williams in position? Careless. Or unaware. Neither is good enough.
                  ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Eurobolt
                    *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Send PM

At this point I would be impressed with any win including Cardinals.
                    Even at the end when it has not got any point you still supported Lynn you support our young HC in Staley (another coach alike product) those guys are nothing more than position coaches in NFL they will stay in the league but HC is not position they should be at.
                    Do not start with owner it is not happening so apart of trolling our community with support for Lynn and now Staley you must like Bolts struggling as there is no common sense in supporting 2 underachievers.

Re Daboll it is important how you finish not how you start, Giants won going from behind that is something Staley will not be able to do EVER (from 0-28 to win). Giants 1-1 Chargers 0-2.

Re BB you have to be kidding not only me but yourself xD.

Critty

Comment

• AFboltfan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2018
                      • Balboa Park bench
                      • Medical Simulation
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post
                      I saw a comment on the GAC video drop today that the FAN Checkdown reported that the Spanos are already in contact with Jim Harbaugh. Not sure if BS. Can someone confirm?
                      Does Harbaugh and Moore work well together? Interesting pair... Lets see how it plays out Cotton.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Even Popper is seeing the issues with Herbert. Did he really snap the ball without having Mike Williams in position? Careless. Or unaware. Neither is good enough.
                        Herbert is having a processing issue with the civerages he is seeing. I expect big plays soon. Also, it must be added that MW was part of the problem, lining up wrong
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

The entire team is struggling with a head coach who isn't getting the job done. Some fans take it one direction and place the majority of the blame on the star quarterback (I'm not saying you're doing this). Others are so emotionally attached to the star quarterback that they choose not to acknowledge any flaws he may have.

I'm not saying Herbert is as good as Partick Mahomes, but with Mahomes struggling so far this season he has Andy Reid to get him back on track. The Chiefs are 1-1 and nobody would be surprised if they're 7-1 before they face the Dolphins on November 5. If you put Staley on Kansas City many people would be wondering if the Chiefs could even make the playoffs this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X