Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Yes he is, if you have been paying attention he's 100% against Harbaugh as the next HC & now he's stating Moore makes the most sense to be the next HC!
    I said it would be the least disruptive way to replace Staley.

I'm hesitant to rip it all up and start over again from scratch. Keep Moore and Herbert paired up. Don't saddle Herbert with another new OC and having to learn yet another offensive system. Moore/Herbert are just starting to click. Don't rip it up. Let them continue to cook.

The defense needs new direction. Matt Eberflus is on the hot seat in Chicago. If they fire him, he'd be perfect to take over the defense.

Keep Ryan Ficken. The Chargers' special teams are crushing it. Don't mess with it.

Comment

• electricgold
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I said it would be the least disruptive way to replace Staley.

I'm hesitant to rip it all up and start over again from scratch. Keep Moore and Herbert paired up. Don't saddle Herbert with another new OC and having to learn yet another offensive system. Moore/Herbert are just starting to click. Don't rip it up. Let them continue to cook.

The defense needs new direction. Matt Eberflus is on the hot seat in Chicago. If they fire him, he'd be perfect to take over the defense.

Keep Ryan Ficken. The Chargers' special teams are crushing it. Don't mess with it.
      Okay let me ask you a question would you rather have Moore calling the plays like Norv used to as our next HC or Jim Harbaugh???

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Okay let me ask you a question would you rather have Moore calling the plays like Norv used to as our next HC or Jim Harbaugh???
        Still confused why you’re comparing Moore to Norv. It would be like comparing McVay to Norv because both used to call plays for Washington.

Comment

• electricgold
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
          Still confused why you’re comparing Moore to Norv. It would be like comparing McVay to Norv because both used to call plays for Washington.
          Let the man answer the question! No more OC's stepping in to be our HC!

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Send PM

Moore is not Norv. Rephrase your question to ask who I would rather have calling plays between Moore and Harbaugh and I will answer your question.

Comment

• electricgold
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2020
              • Send PM

Moore is not Norv. Rephrase your question to ask who I would rather have calling plays between Moore and Harbaugh and I will answer your question.
              We are talking about the next HC! It's a simple question Moore or Harbaugh?

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Send PM

We are talking about the next HC! It's a simple question Moore or Harbaugh?
                Moore.

Comment

• electricgold
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Apr 2020
                  • Send PM

Moore.
                  Ok we'll see how things unfold! Moore may be the choice, if you look at how the Spanos do business! I just think to me it's time to bring in the name HC with experience or risk wasting Herbert's career the same way we did with Rivers....

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Ok we'll see how things unfold! Moore may be the choice, if you look at how the Spanos do business! I just think to me it's time to bring in the name HC with experience or risk wasting Herbert's career the same way we did with Rivers....
                    I can see why some people are passing over Harbaugh. He’s older and no longer seem as exciting. The Vikings just recently passed over him for KOC for example. He’s still one of my top choices for HC. My only real big concern is his age. He’s 59. Can he give us a decade of good football coaching? Being an NFL HC is in many ways harder than being a college HC.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

What if the Chargers sneak in with the No. 7 seed and win in the WC round but lose in the Divisional round. Do you still want Staley fired?

What if the Chargers win the WC and Div round, but loses the AFC Championship. Do you still want Staley fired?

What if the Chargers win the WC, Div round and AFC Championshp, but lose in the Super Bowl? Do you still want Staley fired?

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                        SLAM DUNK!
                        • Jun 2013
                        • East County San Diego
                        • Bolt fanatic
                        • Send PM

Fire Staley yesterday. Promote Ficken

If need a coach next year Belichick or Bienemy
                        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

What if the Chargers sneak in with the No. 7 seed and win in the WC round but lose in the Divisional round. Do you still want Staley fired?

What if the Chargers win the WC and Div round, but loses the AFC Championship. Do you still want Staley fired?

What if the Chargers win the WC, Div round and AFC Championshp, but lose in the Super Bowl? Do you still want Staley fired?
                          It really depends on how he loses in the playoffs. But yeah, he’s not getting fired if he wins a playoff game. I would prefer to at least make the AFC Championship game though.

Comment

Working...
                          X