• Show
Clear All
  • Velo
    Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

The Chargers have more wins than losses, and are just one game out in the competition for not only the division lead but for the No. 1 seed. Those of you calling for coaches to be fired right now are way out of line. If the Chargers falter in the weeks ahead and fail to make the playoffs, then your belly aching will be justified. But right now the team is winning and you are whining. It defies belief.

Comment

• Air Coryell
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2021
      • Carlsbad, CA
      • Teacher, Coach, CFO
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
      The Chargers have more wins than losses, and are just one game out in the competition for not only the division lead but for the No. 1 seed. Those of you calling for coaches to be fired right now are way out of line. If the Chargers falter in the weeks ahead and fail to make the playoffs, then your belly aching will be justified. But right now the team is winning and you are whining. It defies belief.
      Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Don't forget 2 cups of sugar.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid. Don't forget 2 cups of sugar.
        Yes, I'll keep rooting for my team that has won back to back games and is one game behind the division and conference leaders. Thank you.

Comment

• joebarnin
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
          The worst play call in the history of the NFL..
          I think it was a bad call, but to call it the worst in NFL history is ridiculous. I can think of two off the top of my head that were much worse:
          - Eagles/Giants in 1978, the Miracle at the Meadowlands, when the Giants OC called a running play instead of having the QB fall down, and they fumbled and Herm Edwards took it in for the winning TD.
          - Super Bowl XLIX when Pete Carroll threw the ball instead of giving it to Marshawn Lynch and basically cost his team the Super Bowl.

That’s without researching, I’m sure there are more. Today’s call was borderline bad, but not the worst.

Comment

• LV Bolts
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Send PM

Fire after a win, the hell is the OP smoking today?

Comment

• Air Coryell
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2021
              • Carlsbad, CA
              • Teacher, Coach, CFO
              • Send PM

Yes, I'll keep rooting for my team that has won back to back games and is one game behind the division and conference leaders. Thank you.
              I root for the Chargers. Are you saying you are happy with Staley? Happy going for it on 4th down in your own territory when Clev has 0 timeouts? Happy leaving JH in against JAX when the game is out of hand? Happy with the D that guru Staley brought?

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

He did start Gilman over Adderley. Alohi got an extremely important Redzone Int to help get this win. Any credit for that adjustment?

Biggest BALLS of any HC Chargers ever and you want to turtle up and go back to Martyball. LOL.

Weak sauce with extra pansy juice poll.
                Good job Charger fans.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post

I root for the Chargers. Are you saying you are happy with Staley? Happy going for it on 4th down in your own territory when Clev has 0 timeouts? Happy leaving JH in against JAX when the game is out of hand? Happy with the D that guru Staley brought?
                  The Chargers are 3-2, just won back to back 10 am road games across the country, ran for 200+ yds today, and are one game out of first in the division and for the conference No. 1 seed. The question is, why is this causing you such misery?

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                    Outback Goon
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Australia
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                    He did start Gilman over Adderley. Alohi got an extremely important Redzone Int to help get this win. Any credit for that adjustment?

Biggest BALLS of any HC Chargers ever and you want to turtle up and go back to Martyball. LOL.

Good job Charger fans.
                    This post is fire

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2022
                      • White Rock, BC Canada
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

Good job Charger fans.
                      I dont mind an agressive mindset.

But there is a difference between agression and just plain fucking stupid.

Stupid like giving the opponent the gift of the ball 10 yards from field goal range up 2 points.

Staley got lucky today, plain and simple. That is not even up for debate. York is a decent kcker, he makes that kick more often that not.

Comment

• Blastttoff
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2020
                        • Send PM

People can’t be happy. They don’t like a conservative coach like Lynn yet they criticize a coach who is aggressive.

The analytics says go for it. What do you expect. Out the damn game away by going for it.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2022
                          • White Rock, BC Canada
                          • Send PM

The Chargers are 3-2, just won back to back 10 am road games across the country, ran for 200+ yds today, and are one game out of first in the division and for the conference No. 1 seed. The question is, why is this causing you such misery?
                          It really is possible to be happy the Chargers won but still question a really stupid coaching decision. More often than not York makes that kick, and then it isnt a win, its just a blown opportunity because the coach gave the game away.

Staley all but confirmed post game he will continue to coach like this, which will indeed cost the team wins, especially because he hasnt beat a good team yet.

Comment

Working...
                          X