• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
    The Raiders have the Broncos at home next week then are on the road at KC, then their bye week 6. Do you think, if the Raiders lose to the Broncos and Chiefs are are 0-5 at their bye, the Mark Davis would fire Josh McDaniels?
    Raiders could easily be 2-3. Broncos are not impressive at all. Chiefs are vulnerable. All 3 of those teams are healthy compared to us

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Raiders could easily be 2-3. Broncos are not impressive at all. Chiefs are vulnerable. All 3 of those teams are healthy compared to us
      They could, but their not. We could of easily won 12 games last season but we didn't.

Denver offense looks like shit but their defense looks good. Our offense got weaker so going to be a tight race. Other injuries will happen to our rivals. To who, we don't know yet.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I’m not counting out our O yet, too much talent even with shitty coaching and backwards-thinking game plans. But, I expect our D will have to win us a couple first before the sleeping would-be giant awakens.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

They could, but their not. We could of easily won 12 games last season but we didn't.

Denver offense looks like shit but their defense looks good. Our offense got weaker so going to be a tight race. Other injuries will happen to our rivals. To who, we don't know yet.
          I meant I wouldn’t be surprised if they beat Denver and the Chiefs in the next 2 weeks.

Comment

• chargeroo
            Fan since 1961
            • Jan 2019
            • Oregon
            • Retired Manager/Pastor
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
            I’m not counting out our O yet, too much talent even with shitty coaching and backwards-thinking game plans. But, I expect our D will have to win us a couple first before the sleeping would-be giant awakens.
            I thought our D threw in the towel in the second half against the Jags. So now, I distrust them. Lot's of talent but do they have enough fight?
            THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I thought our D threw in the towel in the second half against the Jags. So now, I distrust them. Lot's of talent but do they have enough fight?
              The 50 yard td run on 4th and 1 was a back breaker. They kept us in the game until then.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

The Broncos have lost their star RB, Javonte Williams, for the season. Russell Wilson is losing his playmakers. WR Tim Patrick was lost for the season in training camp. Wilson cited Denver's playmakers at WR and RB for drawing him to Denver. The Broncos will have to rely on Melvin Gordon more, and that may not be a good thing. I see the Broncos has a .500 team, if that, battling the Raiders for last place in the division. I look forward to sweeping both teams this season.

Comment

• Boltx
                  Dominate the day
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

The 50 yard td run on 4th and 1 was a back breaker. They kept us in the game until then.
                  I believe they were just gassed at that point which makes me even more nervous for the Browns game, especially if it's close late.

We gave up another long TD run against the Texans on a similar toss play... anyone look at the tape both weeks and see if there's something specific that teams are exploiting on that play or was it just a fluke?
                  ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2022
                    • White Rock, BC Canada
                    • Send PM

The Broncos have lost their star RB, Javonte Williams, for the season. Russell Wilson is losing his playmakers. WR Tim Patrick was lost for the season in training camp. Wilson cited Denver's playmakers at WR and RB for drawing him to Denver. The Broncos will have to rely on Melvin Gordon more, and that may not be a good thing. I see the Broncos has a .500 team, if that, battling the Raiders for last place in the division. I look forward to sweeping both teams this season.
                    Randy Gregory is gimpy too now

It is happening to the Broncos now.

Its the Chiefs who need some injuries of their own now

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Randy Gregory is gimpy too now

It is happening to the Broncos now.

Its the Chiefs who need some injuries of their own now
                      Sorry, I can't ever wish injuries on anyone, even our most bitter rivals. It's bad karma. Reporting on the injuries and how they deal with them is fair game, though.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2022
                        • White Rock, BC Canada
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

Sorry, I can't ever wish injuries on anyone, even our most bitter rivals. It's bad karma. Reporting on the injuries and how they deal with them is fair game, though.
                        Not sure if i am wishing guys to go down, but given we had 6 pro bowlers compromised by week 3, lets just say I wouldnt mind seeing the Chiefs to have to deal with a little adversity of their own

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Tough news for Javonte who is a very good young RB. I would say it’s an opportunity for MG III to re assert himself but he got benched for fumbling

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍