• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Peter King is the source of this story of Aaron Rodgers to Denver and Nathaniel Hackett, Paul Hackett's kid.

However, the rumors of Harbaugh to Denver have begun too....

Comment

• Silversurfer
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Los Angeles
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Peter King is the source of this story of Aaron Rodgers to Denver and Nathaniel Hackett, Paul Hackett's kid.

Bring it, hes only getting older, Bosa can run him down.

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

What??? is he going to the enemy??? what???

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

If I am Green Bay - I am starting with Surtain or Jeudy, a 1, 2 and a 3

Comment

• gzubeck
            Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
            • Jan 2019
            • Tucson, AZ
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

If I am Green Bay - I am starting with Surtain or Jeudy, a 1, 2 and a 3
            I think Rodgers is only signed thru next season so I don't know what that's worth? I think with a three year new deal on a new team maybe two firsts? Rodgers maybe has 3-4 years left in him and that's with some extra brady training effort. Highly talented QBs don't quit football their bodies make them quit football!
            Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Last year the broncos didn’t draft a QB so they could pull another manning style “QB shortcut” so they basically sacrificed 2021. It’ll be hilarious if they end up getting jilted in the end. Rodgers has gotten so many concessions in GB in the last 12 months that I wonder if he leaves the team at all.

he’s playing in a division that he knows he can win easily, detroit, chicago, and minnesota don’t have playoff caliber QBs and the AFC west has mahommes, herbert, and carr. Even the worse QB in the AFC west is better than anything he faces over there, why mess with that?
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by foreigner View Post

What??? is he going to the enemy??? what???
                To clarify, Jim Harbaugh, not John. Jim Harbaugh wears teams out in four year with his coaching style, see four seasons at Stanford and four seasons at S.F. 49ers.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/c...fl/9094309002/

The Harbaugh-to-the-NFL rumors seemed to churn every offseason from 2015-19. Last year, when U-M was just 2-4 and Harbaugh coached through the end of his first deal with Michigan, that fervor seemed to die down.

Feldman said the Las Vegas Raiders, who are in the playoff hunt under interim coach John Bisaccia, and the Chicago Bears, who are expected to fire coach Matt Nagy, could each be a destination for Harbaugh. The Jacksonville Jaguars fired former Ohio State coach Urban Meyer in his first season in the NFL. The Minnesota Vikings and Denver Broncos could be eyeing coaching changes after missing out on the expanded playoff field once again.

Comment

• foreigner
                  Tom Telesco is gone
                  • Sep 2013
                  • Send PM

My comment was in reference to Jim Trotter's exchange with Harbaugh when he was with the Chargers and Trotter was wearing a 49ers Sweater in a presser... he said something about not wanting to respond to someone wearing the enemy's clothes.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Well then maybe shit dont rub off on everyone.
                    He needs some more rubbing
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

I think Rodgers is only signed thru next season so I don't know what that's worth? I think with a three year new deal on a new team maybe two firsts? Rodgers maybe has 3-4 years left in him and that's with some extra brady training effort. Highly talented QBs don't quit football their bodies make them quit football!
                      Now, I doubt any team will get Surtain or Jeudy - just saying that is what I would start with.

And Rodgers, he is a pretty thin guy. You see Big Ben, his body looks older and slow. I don't see that from Rodgers.

For me, the Packers should be getting 2 firsts and a 2nd - or something like that. Hence Jeudy, a 1st and 2nd makes sense to me.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Now, I doubt any team will get Surtain or Jeudy - just saying that is what I would start with.

And Rodgers, he is a pretty thin guy. You see Big Ben, his body looks older and slow. I don't see that from Rodgers.

For me, the Packers should be getting 2 firsts and a 2nd - or something like that. Hence Jeudy, a 1st and 2nd makes sense to me.
                        It's not the weight...it's the wear and tear on the joints and how fast you can recover from soreness and injuries. If Aaron Rodgers leaves Greenbay they're gonna suck for a few years! Gonna have to get some running back support for the new kid in Greenbay because he doesn't look all that great yet.

:whistlin:
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Heatmiser
                          HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Rodgers sounding pretty lovey-dovey with the packers and their GM now. He might not go anywhere.

TG
                          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Working...
                          X