Hahaha what a joke
          G-Ro knows.

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by KrazyLegs View Post
            A late 1st, late 2nd, two 4ths and a 6th?

Feels like a meager haul for Tyreek Hill.

Seems like a salary dump mostly.
            He's a 28 year old wide receiver who depends on speed and explosion. That is quite a haul for the Chiefs.

It will help them in 3 years....now, they might be the bottom dweller in the AFC west.

If / when 33 year old Kelce slows down this year, who scares you on that offense?

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              Chief fans are melting down over this.

The reality is, they did clear cap space for the next few years and have some extra draft picks to fill his void. and fill other holes. Nobody is quite as explosive asHill, but I really don't think this is end of the Chiefs.
              Sure, but this year they ain't going anywhere;
              And next year's Kelce is about ready for the pasture.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Love the fact that it was the Raiders who knocked the Chiefs down another notch or two, setting up the division for the Chargers to win. :anchorjump:

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                  From the fins perspective, this is outrageous....if I was a fan, I would be livid...I could have J Williams, Olave, or even Johan Dotson, keep all those other picks, and not have to pay 30 mil a year to a piece of crap human being who breaks little kids arms...smh.
                  I think the Chiefs got very little for Hill. When draft pick value is considered, including deferred compensation present value reduction, the Chiefs did not even get as much as the Packers got for Adams and I would take Hill over Adams any day of the week. Hill is a unique talent. Yes, he is a piece of crap human being, but he is one heck of a football player who puts tons of pressure on defenses, which helps his teammates out in a big way. I suspect that Adams without Rodgers is good, but not elite and certainly not the kind of constant threat that Hill is.

On the other hand, Hill is not a good fit with Miami because, let's face it, they do not have even an above average QB, so why are they wasting all that money and all those draft picks on Hill? They got a good deal, but is there any WR greatness that can transform Tua into anything but an average at best QB?

I guess I would put it like this. I did not care at all that the Raiders acquired Adams. I would actually rather see Adams twice a year than a fully developed Ruggs. Their offense is less explosive than it was a year ago even though Adams has greater overall WR skill than Ruggs has.

However, I am very happy to see Hill off of KC's roster. I have always thought people had it backwards to some degree when they suggested that Mahomes made Hill. I think that a good part of it may have been the other way around. (Of course, in 2018, Mahomes arguably had the game's top WR, RB, TE and play caller all at once, which helps a lot.)

If we had the resources, I would have wanted us to give the Chiefs that level of compensation for HIll in a New York minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

He's a 28 year old wide receiver who depends on speed and explosion. That is quite a haul for the Chiefs.

It will help them in 3 years....now, they might be the bottom dweller in the AFC west.

If / when 33 year old Kelce slows down this year, who scares you on that offense?
                    He is the most dangerous WR in all of football and he is not likely to lose a step for the next 5 seasons at least (which will then only put him at 32). He just turned 28 at the beginning of this month, so this is his 28-year-old season.

I think the Chiefs got very little for Hill.

Comment

• equivocation
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2021
                      • Send PM

Dolphins gonna run nothing but tunnel screens, jet sweeps, and RPOs.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                        French Speaking Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Québec city
                        • Send PM

[QUOTE=chaincrusher;n1331248]

He is the most dangerous WR in all of football and he is not likely to lose a step for the next 5 seasons at least (which will then only put him at 32). He just turned 28 at the beginning of this month, so this is his 28-year-old season.

I think the Chiefs got very little for Hill.[/QUOTE]

Almost a complete draft ! Outch !

Comment

• [QUOTE=Maniaque 6;n1331250]
                          Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

I think the Chiefs got very little for Hill.[/QUOTE]

Almost a complete draft ! Outch !
                          They got 1-29, so barely even a single first round pick at all. They got 2-50 and then scraps in the form of a 4th round pick this year and a 4th and a 6th next year.

Our first and third round picks this year have greater value than the entire haul the Chiefs got.

Comment

Working...
                          X