First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
    The team could have avoided that shutout if they attempted a field goal late in the game at the Patriots 30 yard line. Have 3 points and avoid being scoreless. But Lynn decided to go for it on 4th down, because he's dumb.
    IMO,
    I don't think there's a bit of pride for a team that kicks a field goal late in a game just to avoid being shut out. I wouldn't even want to play for a coach that did that.

Leave a comment:

• ChargersPowderBlue
    replied
    The team could have avoided that shutout if they attempted a field goal late in the game at the Patriots 30 yard line. Have 3 points and avoid being scoreless. But Lynn decided to go for it on 4th down, because he's dumb.

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I dont think we scored 7 on them. Think we had a Goose Egg, but i could be wrong.
    Nope. You are not wrong. It was a goose egg.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by equivocation View Post
    Williams' play so far this year is a real indictment of the last coaching staff.
    Naw, it’s the haircut.

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I dont think we scored 7 on them. Think we had a Goose Egg, but i could be wrong.
    45-0

December 9th, 2020
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost View Post

We lost to NE 45-7 last season. Next week, the same Patriots were destroyed and Cam benched in the 3rd Quarter by the team across the parking lot. Rams 24-3. It wasn't that close. I was positive then, I knew nothing of Staley, but Lynn was hot garbage.

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I think we did not know how bad they were until they were compared to a really good coaching staff.

Its like drinking bad Vodka all the time and then trying Titios. You may know the bad vodka is bad but you have no idea how bad until you try Titios.
    We lost to NE 45-7 last season. Next week, the same Patriots were destroyed and Cam benched in the 3rd Quarter by the team across the parking lot. Rams 24-3. It wasn't that close. I was positive then, I knew nothing of Staley, but Lynn was hot garbage.

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I'm such a lightweight now that a couple of beers makes me sleepy and certain beers give me a bad headache. The college-aged Rich would shake his head at the present day Rich as a little bitch!
    Haha I know exactly what you are saying. I would warm up with a six pack back in the day. Now 2 beers or 2 drinks is a lot for me.

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied
    Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Titos definitely is considered a good vodka. I used to drink only Stolis but now I just drink Titos.
    I'm such a lightweight now that a couple of beers makes me sleepy and certain beers give me a bad headache. The college-aged Rich would shake his head at the present day Rich as a little bitch!

Leave a comment:

• FoutsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I'm not sure Titos is considered good vodka, is it? I don't drink much but a few friends that love vodka swear by Belvedere or Stoli Elit. But I definitely get your point - the prior coaching staff looks worse and worse as each week goes by.
    Titos definitely is considered a good vodka. I used to drink only Stolis but now I just drink Titos.

Leave a comment:

• The Intellectual Assassin
    replied
    I am glad he is performing well and that the current staff is getting the best out of him. Let's be honest here: My 90 year old half-blind nan could do a better fucking job than most of them could.

Also to weigh in, the best vodka is Absolut lol.

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

In the midsts might have been the better phrase
    Funnily enough, I actually Googled that exact word and I concur. Midst would have definitely been a better word, middle being incorrect, unless of course he knows MW will go down before the end of October?
    I for one hope MW stays healthy and has a HUGE year. If he does, more than likely we'll have success as a team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X