• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blueman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    This board claimed Tillery buying a condo in NYC had all kinds of meanings.
    Well that’s dumb. His play on the field is what matters. We’ll be seeing that when, exactly?

Comment

• equivocation
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2021
      • Send PM

Many have Tillery ahead of Covington and Fehoko for the last DL roster spot.

I mentioned Arik Armstead for a reason. We will adopt SF's model, emphasizing the front.

It is easy to project Bosa, Fox and Tillery providing vital inside pressure. Bosa rotates outside with Mack, Van Noy and Rumph II.

TPB is still bent about our run defense, and looking for people to blame. Linval, Tillery, Murray, you name it. How about Nwosu not setting the EDGE, or DBs not wrapping up ?

Inside pressure. Give our coverage guys some help in their Herculean task.

wu will now marinate on "Time Cube." What it is. What it means for the LAC operation.
      I think Tillery, Covington, Fehoko are on the bubble. 2 make it. Tillery is the most talented of the bunch and I want him to have a great year and get a big contract next year, but talent only goes so far. Coaches have a year of experience with him now so no mysteries what his attributes are.

Agree that the primary run defense issue was in the edge and secondary. Been saying it all year.

Comment

• SuperCharged
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Utah
        • Midnight Toker
        • Send PM

That is the exact opposite of what he should be doing. Did he not learn from Melvin Gordon? Wow. Get your ass in the weight room and OTA's. This most open your window to the super bowl will ever be. If he can't comprehend that then trade him. Cut him. Whatever.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

This board claimed Tillery buying a condo in NYC had all kinds of meanings.
          He was spotted on a tour of a condo for sale, nothing about about buying it. He may have been with a friend for all we know.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Please remember that we dont allow these types of discussions in threads. Politics and Religion are not allowed. Unless its in a thread that is given permission by me....from a Member who is given a terminal illness diagnosis. I will allow scenarios like the one Roo is in now. Its the Roo rule.
            I hope it wasn’t me that implied any politics or religion. I sure didnt mean to. I know the rules, I’m a learning machine over here. I don’t know what the “edit by fleet” was, i didn’t see what the change was - granted i didnt study it hard. Idunno - i just think Daniel sucks and he’s not a magical mentor guy who can groom a promising rookie into a HOF QB.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I hope it wasn’t me that implied any politics or religion. I sure didnt mean to. I know the rules, I’m a learning machine over here. I don’t know what the “edit by fleet” was, i didn’t see what the change was - granted i didnt study it hard. Idunno - i just think Daniel sucks and he’s not a magical mentor guy who can groom a promising rookie into a HOF QB.
              It wasn't you, the reply to your post was the one at issue.

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I saw it, tldr. You missed nothing.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

No i quoted Jox because he did. Probably didnt know the rule. Its all good man. Aloha

Comment

• Critty
                    Dominate the Day.
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Tillery has played in 47 games.
                    Only 16 players in the entire 2019 draft have played more.
                    49 games is the most.

13 players from 2019 draft have more sacks than Tillery, but 9 we're drafted ahead of him. Only 4 after him.

should be the starter this year, but I doubt they resign him.
                    He probably end up play IDL in a 43 for whoever signs him. He could get some sacks playing 3T for that team.
                    Who has it better than us?

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                      Outback Goon
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Australia
                      • Send PM

Tillery is the new "whipping boy"

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2021
                        • Send PM

Dress him up, showcase then flip.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                          Tillery has played in 47 games.
                          Only 16 players in the entire 2019 draft have played more.
                          49 games is the most.

13 players from 2019 draft have more sacks than Tillery, but 9 we're drafted ahead of him. Only 4 after him.

should be the starter this year, but I doubt they resign him.
                          He probably end up play IDL in a 43 for whoever signs him. He could get some sacks playing 3T for that team.
                          These days, the only way teams can stop the bleeding vs elite QBs is to come up with pressure inside AND outside, with some contain on the outside.

SF vs KC in the SB is the shining example, where SF contained Mahomes & Co., before the OPI on Kittle. This Saleh model is our working model, and is to be incorporated into StaleyD.

Thus, Tillery has great value as an inside pass rusher. We will be able to come up with myriad looks and pressures, introducing some blitzing into the equation. Tillery has no value as Base DE, or 4i, or any role he is not well suited for.
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X