Chargers @ Chiefs Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Week 2)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltdiehard
    The Precious
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

He is our best player on defense, by far. Not sure who is questioning his contract but I would hope everyone realizes how crucial he is.
    It was debated while he sat out in preseason and at the time I wasn’t sure but I am now. I also think Asante is close and getting better fast. That was a INT last night and he should have made the one in the end zone and in time he will. Nice to see him healthy.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

There is no need to criticize Feiler. Chris Jones is very good.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
        At the end of the day everyone is talking about JH and his badassery. Coming back and firing off a TD like that. Hurt. Lots of fans were made last night,

Time to get all 3 phases going at the same time. We are so inconsistent on a weekly basis. Defense looks like it will be able to produce for us. Get the ball back for JH. The offense just needs to get up to speed. Hard to do without Keenan. I expect him back week 3. Thinking positively about it for sure. Probably commit more snaps to Kelley as well.

Aloha.
        I am very pleased with our defensive backfield, depth and quality.

That combined with Bosa-Mack should be something we can lean on.

We need someone to step forward as El Toro Bravo con los cajones grandes at RB#2.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I looked at it again today. There is no clear evidence that it wasn't a pick. That play never should have been overruled. I hate to gripe about officiating but this time, they should have let the ruling on the field stand.
          Think about the situation in the game. We had just gone up 17-7. We would have had the ball back at the 35. With big time momentum. Instead the chiefs keep it and score a TD and the game was never the same for us. That one call was HUGE

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Wow. Add a near Derwin pick to our almosts. KVN tipped a pass intended for Kelce or it was a guaranteed turnover.

Our D will rise. The football karma will go our way.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

that was disappointing - no charger even close.
              Another TEAM FAIL!
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

out of the plays that I saw, and not sure how everyone here is so convinced that Asante dropped an INT, as the one I saw in the endzone (?) the (taller) receiver made a good play to knock it out of his hands/grasp.

would also venture that the ref who signaled that Ekeler was still in bounds and to keep the clock running, would prolly be the same ref, for the if and when Ek was able to elude the defender's grasp, and took off for a sizeable gain.... would signal, that no, Ekeler was in fact/indeed out of bounds at the initial point of contact.... ??

and can't say that I had much of an opinion on the apparent Adderley INT, but not sure the wideout didn't wrassle our guy off of him upon the initial contact.... not sure the right call was made ??
                5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

also surprised that KC's OTs held up as well as they did against Bosa 'n Mack.... do any of the more knowledgeable Oline observers have some commentary/observations there ?? as did appreciate the observation that Zion took care of his biz against Chris Jones.... that is a big testament to his possible/potential Pro Bowl bid, even as a rookie ??
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• MagicMamba88
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2019
                    • Send PM

gonna keep saying this i think all season but the chargers and dolphins need to switch WRs.

this team needs burners for Herbert.

way too many slow guys for the type of arm that Herbert has is just a waste

Comment

• Tol
                      From Accounting
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Carlsbad
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                      also surprised that KC's OTs held up as well as they did against Bosa 'n Mack.... do any of the more knowledgeable Oline observers have some commentary/observations there ?? as did appreciate the observation that Zion took care of his biz against Chris Jones.... that is a big testament to his possible/potential Pro Bowl bid, even as a rookie ??
                      From a casuals perspective, it seemed to me that Mahomes was getting rid of the ball very quickly. Mahomes is also very good at moving away from pressure when he feels it. Although I thought I saw a few holds on Joey, holds that were cleverly hidden from the refs view.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                        Mack put a lot of energy into the Raider game.
                        He's getting up there in age and they only had 3 days rest,

and then get on a plane and head to KC.

I didn't focus on the two......KC gave their OTs help, no doubt.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post
                          gonna keep saying this i think all season but the chargers and dolphins need to switch WRs.

this team needs burners for Herbert.

way too many slow guys for the type of arm that Herbert has is just a waste
                          I'll settle for slow guys who can get open, but apparently it's only KA.
                          everyone else requires the tightest window throws I've ever seen.
                          Chargers vs. Everyone

Comment

Working...
                          X