• Show
Clear All
  • Eurobolt
    *** Jim Harbaugh ***
    • Sep 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

who is saying this?
    I think we would b**w Lombo after wining SB but seriously I am courious too.

P.s. Giants are 24-3 vs Foles....at HALF.

Comment

• Riverwalk
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

who is saying this?
      Nobody. It’s called a strawman argument.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
        Dea Spanos my HERO
        • Dec 2022
        • Send PM

who is saying this?
        These statements were by SEVERAL Bolt fans which made me come out from hibernation. YouTube Podcast chatrooms. Multiple Chargers podcasts. I assumed that shit had migrated from Chargers forums I had not visited in years. So I called out those fans are fucking idiots. That is the short story.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
          Dea Spanos my HERO
          • Dec 2022
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

A lot of sweeping generalizations about critical posters based on single example like the Bosa hater. That isn’t representative of anything but one person with an issue.

As far as Staley goes, there was a lot of posters here fed up with him when the team was losing and defense sucked. Now that the defense has come around and team is playoff bound, I think all of those posters have come forward and eaten crow about Staley

Same will be true for Lombardi if he has this relatively healthy offense improve over the remainder of the season and post season.

But if he has one more press conference like the two others this season where he apologizes for conservative play calling, then he needs to be replaced next season.
          Not all posters are eating crow about Staley. Not yet. Same goes for Telesco. Just search the YouTube channels with the click bait artist Chargers fans. It speaks for itself and why I came out from my self imposed siumber.

I don't agree with your comment about apologies especially in the next two games. Why ? If the Chargers run the ball and lose by a point or two we establish a MOST important run tempo going into the playoffs. That goes for both remaining games. We can still build momentum by losing but by gaining in the run game worthy of a deep playoff run. We are going to need it so may as well commit to it for the next two games

My .02

Comment

• Riverwalk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

I think we would b**w Lombo after wining SB but seriously I am courious too.

P.s. Giants are 24-3 vs Foles....at HALF.
            Yup. Just saw Giants scored 24 in 1H versus Colts compared to our 20 in whole game.

Lombo still has a lot to prove.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

I am not convinced that we are suddenly anything better than one and done (if you are content with playoff berth and take it as great success then I umderstand your poin) - 3 straight wins are always good but we have more question marks than number of flags that been throw for Brady and Mahones all year long.
              I just see better defensive play and hope it continues. Can't hurt getting some players back we haven't had most the season.

The offense needs to step up for sure but we'll see how it goes.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Yup. Just saw Giants scored 24 in 1H versus Colts compared to our 20 in whole game.

Lombo still has a lot to prove.
                Foles gave them 7 with a pick 6. Clearly you aren't watching the game..

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

These statements were by SEVERAL Bolt fans which made me come out from hibernation. YouTube Podcast chatrooms. Multiple Chargers podcasts. I assumed that shit had migrated from Chargers forums I had not visited in years. So I called out those fans are fucking idiots. That is the short story.
                  Can you give us a link to one of these podcasts? I find it hard to believe that someone makes a statement involving Lombo's firing after a Super Bowl appearance,
                  much less a victory.
                  I'll then give you a link to a broadcast where one guy is asking to offer Lombo a 5 year extension,
                  even if the Chargers get shutout in the playoffs.

Can you imagine that? It's as if those types don't really care!

Comment

• Eurobolt
                    *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                    • Sep 2018
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Does not change Foles that is just poor player atm.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Saw it!

That defeats the narrative, we are on a roll.:rimshot:

Still, 17 points without the benefit of 3 turnovers, pretty much matches last week's four quarters.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                        Dea Spanos my HERO
                        • Dec 2022
                        • Send PM

Nobody. It’s called a strawman argument.
                        Tons of straw men on YouTube that are Chargers fans getting away with peddling crap.

You need to come correct and check for yourself. I can post links but rather fans search for themselves so they are not biased with what links I post.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

When I say hate I am talking about the fans who want Lombardi (insert your favorite name) fired even if we win or just appear in a Super Bowl.

When your HATE runs so deep you want to FIRE the people who got you a ring is damaged fan base thinking. I do NOT consider this a mischaracterization. I call it fucked up thinking as a fan.
                          If we win the Super Bowl (or just have a good playoff run or even not goo) I hope Lombardi gets the chance to be a head coach and I will wholeheartedly support his opportunity, especially if it’s at Denver

Comment

Working...
                          X