• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Riverwalk
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by QuiteFrankly View Post
    If Herbert plays next game then there for sure won't be too many if any long shots...they will be calling plays to protect him from getting hit. The the offense will suffer again as short 7 yard dinks are not his forte.
    Every play is designed to protect the QB whether he’s totally fit or not. So I disagree with you.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

Because fans pay the bills. Owners want butts in the seats and stalling out in the second half of every game isn’t how you increase sales.
      Thats not it.
      They played an entire season without fans.

They still make money and having fans is just padding the bonus.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
      181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
      225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Admin note... I closed the "Joe Lombardi Support Thread", because it was clear that the "positivity" idea wasn't going to work. Fleet may re-open it, but there isn't a need for more than one discussion thread on the OC.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          Admin note... I closed the "Joe Lombardi Support Thread", because it was clear that the "positivity" idea wasn't going to work. Fleet may re-open it, but there isn't a need for more than one discussion thread on the OC.
          I understand but was sad to see that just now. this thread is just like the JAX thread. Which was a lot like the KC thread, come to think of it its like EVERY thread around here.

Maybe mods could limit the incessant Lombo short yard play calling wasting talent no imagination doom comments to just this thread? Lol - yeah, right.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• JupiterBolt
            ~ Charger Fan ~
            • Sep 2018
            • Jupiter, FL
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I understand but was sad to see that just now. this thread is just like the JAX thread. Which was a lot like the KC thread, come to think of it its like EVERY thread around here.

Maybe mods could limit the incessant Lombo short yard play calling wasting talent no imagination doom comments to just this thread? Lol - yeah, right.
            100% agree! Don’t let one dbag take the whole site down!

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Start censoring this forum to just happy go lucky bullshit and it wont be worth visiting anymore.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

My biggest complaint with Lombo is he runs too much out of a bunch formation. He is setting the team up for failure with that. Add that into throwing short all the time you are just asking the D to stack the box, he should now better. Also his play calling does not flow very well, when you are in the flow of a game, certain plays you can tell are going to be effective and some you know are not going to work well just by the feel of the game. He seems like he calls plays out of a bingo hopper, just one then another random play with no feel for the ebb and flow, no feel for the hot hand and the weakness of the D at that moment.

I do not understand how someone can be in the NFL for so long and know as much as he does but be tone deaf, so to speak, for the game.

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by JupiterBolt View Post

100% agree! Don’t let one dbag take the whole site down!
                  Excuse you! It takes a lot of us dbags to do that, thank you very much!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Start censoring this forum to just happy go lucky bullshit and it wont be worth visiting anymore.
                    I suppose. No, i agree. I don’t mind negative opinions. I sometimes have them. Its only when it becomes shotgun blast hijackings and 5 of every 10 posts on a page is the same guy saying the same exact thing, often in10 paragraph single space form. maybe I’m just insulted he doesn’t know i read the first 4 and understood the point, lol, I’ll adjust to not let it affect me.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

for the most part, we’re all dbags in our own way. One man’s dbag is another man’s cold brewed delight. I don’t want censoring, I’ll abide.

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post
                        My biggest complaint with Lombo is he runs too much out of a bunch formation. He is setting the team up for failure with that. Add that into throwing short all the time you are just asking the D to stack the box, he should now better. Also his play calling does not flow very well, when you are in the flow of a game, certain plays you can tell are going to be effective and some you know are not going to work well just by the feel of the game. He seems like he calls plays out of a bingo hopper, just one then another random play with no feel for the ebb and flow, no feel for the hot hand and the weakness of the D at that moment.

I do not understand how someone can be in the NFL for so long and know as much as he does but be tone deaf, so to speak, for the game.
                        Like this?:

bolts bunch formation.JPG

Comment

• JupiterBolt
                          ~ Charger Fan ~
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Jupiter, FL
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

It’s not just a different opinion, it’s one one person trying to get the whole community to agree with their opinion. Over and and over again.

Comment

Working...
                          X