Chargers @ Raiders Game Day Thread | Post Game Reaction (Wk 13)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    We’re not gonna win with an offense that scores 13 points. Period. In any game.
    Not going to win with 4 backup OL. Three of them stink. Salyer has been very good but his last two games haven't been his best. Made Chandler Jones look 25 again.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post
      we may as well start losing and improve our draft position (the cupboard is not bare, but there are holes), this season looks lost.

it is not even the wins and losses, it's how bad we look. like we have no business mentioning playoffs.
      I believe it would take a skilled lawyer to argue that the architect of this roster should remain at the conclusion of this season.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
        I left out the Jets. Robert Saleh is in year 2 and he benched his starter at QB and lost RB Breece 'The Beast' Hall and they are still holding down the 7th playoff spot at 7-5. Anyone else see UDFA RB Zonovan Knight step up today? Kid plays so fast.
        His starting QB is a bust.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-04-2022, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Air Coryell
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2021
          • Carlsbad, CA
          • Teacher, Coach, CFO
          • Send PM

Got to win the line of scrimmage. Plain and simple.

Comment

• ghost
            The Rise of Kellen Moore
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

His starting QB is a bust
            Just nothing positive to add at all, huh. Kid reportedly has developed a case of the yips. This attitude of yours toward Zach tells me you did not watch his workout. It was phenomenal. You are still going to be wrong on this point about a second year player, but you should be focused on the 369 yards that QB Mike White threw for today.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
              Outback Goon
              • Sep 2018
              • Australia
              • Send PM

finally the injuries catch up with Chargers and they run out of magic.

Take away the same starting postions and injure others and no team, NO TEAM is winning more than they lose.

You wanna blame the coaches for having 6-6 record with guys you never even heard of at start of training camp now starting NFL games? I refuse

Comment

• electricgold
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                We’re not gonna win with an offense that scores 13 points. Period. In any game.
                Yep....

We are not gonna win when we can't stop the RB
                We are not gonna win when we can't protect the QB
                We are not gonna win when we have a HC that goes for it in the first qtr. when the score is 0-0
                We are not gonna win when we have TT picking our players
                We are not gonna win. Time to make a change.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Just nothing positive to add at all, huh. Kid reportedly has developed a case of the yips. This attitude of yours toward Zach tells me you did not watch his workout. It was phenomenal. You are still going to be wrong on this point about a second year player, but you should be focused on the 369 yards that QB Mike White threw for today.
                  Nope, said he would likely bust before he was drafted. Stinking to it. Called Lance a bust too.

I saw his workout.Hard to not look good in shorts, no pads , no defense in front of him. There are no yips to worry about there. No need to read a defense when there isn't one lol.

Mike White played decent last year til he got hurt. He is better than Zach Wilson.
                  Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-04-2022, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Serious question: how many teams would score more than 13 points on O with 4 of their 5 linemen down, while also missing WR2, WR4 and TE 2? Not an excuse, just the sad reality.
                    No idea. I don’t follow other teams with any real attention. Unfortunately I am stuck with this franchise

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

Take away the same starting postions and injure others and no team, NO TEAM is winning more than they lose.

You wanna blame the coaches for having 6-6 record with guys you never even heard of at start of training camp now starting NFL games? I refuse
                      So its the fault of the GM (and johnny puke) for this season then.I refuse to think this is a Chargers curse or some kinda anomaly. B.S.,it is either shit poor drafting and talent evaluation and or a cheap ass SpAnus approach to physical therapy and conditioning.Their is always a root cause for failure.I personally want a brand new GM and let HIM not johnny the boy sized man assemble a respectable coaching staff for Herbert.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2020
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

Quite frankly, we're a .500 team even with no injuries. Staley's defense would still be scheme over player (and even without injuries on the frontline and in the secondary, the scheme wasn't particularly effective), and the offense would still be impotent for 2 quarters a game under Lombardi.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Nope, said he would likely bust before he was drafted. Stinking to it. Called Lance a bust too.

I saw his workout. Don't care about his workout. Hard to not look good in shorts, no pads , no defense in front of him. There are no yips to worry about there. No need to read a defense when there isn't one lol.

Mike White played good last year til he got hurt. He is better than Zach Wilson.
                          Yup. Just nothing positive at all to add to this discussion at all. Sad!

Comment

Working...
                          X