Clear All
  • SuperCharged
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Utah
    • Midnight Toker
    • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Chargers will regret not getting one of these premium TE’s out of 2023 class. Kincaid should absolutely blow up with Josh Allen, see no reason he wouldn’t also blow up with Justin. Other two premium talents Mayer, LaPorta, Musgrave all could have been trade down targets that would have netted extra 2nd day talent. Hell I’d been satisfied with Washington in 3rd. Not seen enough from McKitty, also a 3rd. Green Bay loads up with two when there is a position of need, let them battle it out, pull starter and back-up in one draft. Kraft is different (blocking TE) Musgrave deep threat, but could develop into Gronk bigger than life character.
    Nope. Kincaid was a good TE. I watched every one of his games. Most in person. Remember he was the backup TE at Utah. I think he was more of a product of the system that Utah ran. Mostly because Utah doesn't have any decent WR's. I'm sure he'll do well. He's no Kelce or Kittle. He'll be an above average TE. Also, we can shoot for Utah's #1 TE next draft. BRANT KUITHE. Hope his knee is 100% he's a beast when healthy.

​.

Everett and Parham will be fine. If Parham can stay healthy he's a weapon. This offense is going to be better than Buffalo's. I would take QJ all day every day and even tomorrow over Kincaid or any other of the TE's you listed.

No regerts here.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

Nope. Kincaid was a good TE. I watched every one of his games. Most in person. Remember he was the backup TE at Utah. I think he was more of a product of the system that Utah ran. Mostly because Utah doesn't have any decent WR's. I'm sure he'll do well. He's no Kelce or Kittle. He'll be an above average TE. Also, we can shoot for Utah's #1 TE next draft. BRANT KUITHE. Hope his knee is 100% he's a beast when healthy.

​.

Everett and Parham will be fine. If Parham can stay healthy he's a weapon. This offense is going to be better than Buffalo's. I would take QJ all day every day and even tomorrow over Kincaid or any other of the TE's you listed.

No regerts here.
      He is only 6'2", 220 lb TE. 230 on another site.
      Kuithie better be fast because he is in no man's land in size for a TE in the NFL.

We had this discussion once already. Kincaid killed anything Kuithie did there in short fashion. And why isnt Kuithie a product of the system as you say Kincaid is? He is too short and light for a real NFL system.

Kincaid will do well in Buffalo.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 05-19-2023, 06:18 PM.
      11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
      35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
      37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
      66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
      69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
      100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
      110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
      140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
      181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
      225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st ➡️ 253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• SuperCharged
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Utah
        • Midnight Toker
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He is only 6'2", 220 lb TE. 230 on another site.
        Kuithie better be fast because he is in no man's land in size for a TE in the NFL.

We had this discussion once already. Kincaid killed anything Kuithie did there in short fashion. And why isnt Kuithie a product of the system as you say Kincaid is? He is too short and light for a real NFL system.

Kincaid will do well in Buffalo.
        Last time I checked most NFL teams have pretty solid weight gain programs. He took a couple of TE jet sweeps to the house. So he's pretty fast I believe.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

Last time I checked most NFL teams have pretty solid weight gain programs. He took a couple of TE jet sweeps to the house. So he's pretty fast I believe.
          Yes but He won't get taller.

Still waiting for 6'4" Stone Smartt to bulk to 230 lb and beyond( he is 226). Maybe he will he when TC starts . They like him but he needs to get bigger.
          11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia
          35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
          37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
          66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
          69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
          100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
          110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
          140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
          181 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Mississippi
          225 Josh Procter S-Ohio st ➡️ 253 Dwight McGlothern CB -Ar​

Comment

• SAY OW 55
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I only understood 1/3 of that but i think i agree!
            Basically meaning I love our Quarterback. He’s the best. He’s at rookie minicamp getting familiar with Quentin Johnston. But he doesn’t have to do that.

he has a pretty big contract that he’s supposed to get. He could just sit it out. But he’s doing what the greats do the Mahomes the Brady’s the Mannings. Get chemistry with your receiver so he can know where you throw it. Burrow does that has that with Chase and Higgins.

basically saying he’s a Charger committed to team.

You get? Sound good?

Comment

• Xenos
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
              This makes no sense to me. This team is loaded.

hear me out on this.

if you guys really evaluate Football so much is put on the punt game. Field position pinning teams on thier own 20 or 10 especially in the playoffs with teams like the Bills and Chiefs.

We are in a conference division with AJ Cole Punter Raiders Tommy Townsend Chiefs. These are two pro bowl level players.

I don’t know how y’all feel about our punter.

but a guy Matt Azzaira from San Diego State is on the street. Basically they call him Ray Guy. He’s Ray Guy level. I look at all positions. The patriots do it Bill Bellicheck.

why not get a opportunity to get a perennial pro bowl player at Punter and make our roster complete at every position super bowl level.

legal off field. Cleared of all rape Charges at San Diego State.

so why don’t they sign him. You’ll get him at a cheap reduced rate. He’s an innocent man. Telesco Spanos sign the guy.
              We already have a punter that Ficken is happy with.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Yes but He won't get taller.

Still waiting for 6'4" Stone Smartt to bulk to 230 lb and beyond( he is 226). Maybe he will he when TC starts . They like him but he needs to get bigger.
                Stone Smartt! With a name like that how can he not be the guy?

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2021
                  • Send PM

Gotta love our fans.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Brock Bowers N.M.W.
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Anybody seeing this Ekelor/Rams stuff? How does that make sense for either team? Honestly, some of the garbage these people come up with...desperate to generate news where there is none...the very, very slim chance Eke was gonna be traded came and went with the draft...just silly.
                    The TPB makes plans....

And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                      Beef Before Gazelles
                      • May 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      Anybody seeing this Ekelor/Rams stuff? How does that make sense for either team? Honestly, some of the garbage these people come up with...desperate to generate news where there is none...the very, very slim chance Eke was gonna be traded came and went with the draft...just silly.
                      I'm going to make up the rumor that Joe Montana was born in Gary, Indiana.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
                        This makes no sense to me. This team is loaded.

hear me out on this.

if you guys really evaluate Football so much is put on the punt game. Field position pinning teams on thier own 20 or 10 especially in the playoffs with teams like the Bills and Chiefs.

We are in a conference division with AJ Cole Punter Raiders Tommy Townsend Chiefs. These are two pro bowl level players.

I don’t know how y’all feel about our punter.

but a guy Matt Azzaira from San Diego State is on the street. Basically they call him Ray Guy. He’s Ray Guy level. I look at all positions. The patriots do it Bill Bellicheck.

why not get a opportunity to get a perennial pro bowl player at Punter and make our roster complete at every position super bowl level.

legal off field. Cleared of all rape Charges at San Diego State.

so why don’t they sign him. You’ll get him at a cheap reduced rate. He’s an innocent man. Telesco Spanos sign the guy.
                        Preaching to the choir
                        somet team will sign him - Chargers should not be satisfied with JK Scott -

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Keenan Allen 6'2", 210
                          Mike Williams 6'4" 220
                          Quentin Johnson 6'3" 215
                          Josh Palmer 6'1" 210
                          Gerald Everett 6'3" 240

That's pretty good size for receiving targets. Chargers should be able to find some mismatches this year.
                          Sprinkle in some Derius Davis... along with Austin Ekeler out of the backfield... and a DC has his work cut out for him.

We're golden. I'm not stressed out over not drafting a TE or RB. They were on my list. Honestly, I'd rather have the above weapons.
                          Justin should be pretty happy. I don't think we've ever had this calibur of playmakers.
                          We screamed all offseason for playmakers. Then we drafted them. We're still screaming... SMH.

Comment

Working...
                          X