• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Lol, speed “for DL” … good one. Ok, you won me over. I’ll give 5% odds based on your convincing presentation.
    I'm overwhelmed with gratitude.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Room for improvement in TE room.
      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I liked the fumblerooski for a TD. But granted tricks are for fun. Gotta have all the basic stuff going your way first.

ps: Most successful offensive plays are "tricks" where we deceived a defender into turning the wrong way.
        The Mike Scifres pass to Mike Tolbert, out of punt formation, vs. the Broncos. It went for something like 35-40 yards.

Comment

• SuperCharged
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2019
          • Utah
          • Midnight Toker
          • Send PM

McKitty is our blocking TE. It'd be nice to see him take a step forward. He's been good enough to keep his roster spot.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
            Beef Before Gazelles
            • May 2021
            • Send PM

Easy quack - I’m not cranky nor upset. I’m just disagreeing with visual examples. Are you aggravated by that? does it make you cranky? I’m sorry, hope you’re ok soon! This forum is dedicated to posters annalyzing other poster’s opinions, it’s kind of what we all do here. I didnt realize you didn’t know that. I’ll try and be gentle at the risk of being less honest.

Personal? I wrote it was a stupid idea, i didn’t write you are stupid. Then you wrote “bless your heart”, which was the start of “personal”. Did you know what that phrase means? I do. It’s ok, you can give me a good rib, it’s all good brother. I’ll try not to respond so you don’t get cranky and aggravated
            Based on the above post, I am now 100% convinced that you are being honest and sincere, and that your previous posts contained no passive-aggressive, contemptuous remarks.

<pause>

Bahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhha!!!!!!

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Room for improvement in TE room.
              Tight End University with top TE stars. McKitty is doing his homework.
              I wish him well.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                Beef Before Gazelles
                • May 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Tight End University with top TE stars. McKitty is doing his homework.
                I wish him well.
                The guy has some pretty desirable tools, but going to Tight End University *now* will be "too little, too late" unless he's done some other work over the offseason.

Even if the results weren't spectacular, you could tell that Chris Rumpf had worked hard to build strength and weight during his first NFL offseason. IMO, McKitty can't capitalize any further on his physical gifts without applying himself more than he's done up to now (so far as we know, anyway). Like you, I wish him well.

Comment

• sonorajim
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

The guy has some pretty desirable tools, but going to Tight End University *now* will be "too little, too late" unless he's done some other work over the offseason.

Even if the results weren't spectacular, you could tell that Chris Rumpf had worked hard to build strength and weight during his first NFL offseason. IMO, McKitty can't capitalize any further on his physical gifts without applying himself more than he's done up to now (so far as we know, anyway). Like you, I wish him well.
                  I'm not looking for a Pipkins level change. Totally scorned to starter. Rather a plus level rotation TE who blocks well.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                    Moderate Skeptic
                    • May 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Based on the above post, I am now 100% convinced that you are being honest and sincere, and that your previous posts contained no passive-aggressive, contemptuous remarks.

<pause>

Bahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhha!!!!!!
                    The word for the day is . . . . . . . . . . . . condescension

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

I saw a short video from TEU where Kelce is talking to a big group of NFL TEs about running routes and comparing it to basket ball.
                      Nothing ground breaking but kudos to him for sharing some insight.

Randy Moss did the same for years during his career at his own private camp where other NFL WRs (and DBd iirc) would do insane workouts on the beach.
                      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Somebody out there thinks CB Tiawan Mullen, brother of Trayvon, is going to be a UDFA find for the Chargers. https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/202...eles-chargers/

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Easy quack - I’m not cranky nor upset. I’m just disagreeing with visual examples. Are you aggravated by that? does it make you cranky? I’m sorry, hope you’re ok soon! This forum is dedicated to posters annalyzing other poster’s opinions, it’s kind of what we all do here. I didnt realize you didn’t know that. I’ll try and be gentle at the risk of being less honest.

Personal? I wrote it was a stupid idea, i didn’t write you are stupid. Then you wrote “bless your heart”, which was the start of “personal”. Did you know what that phrase means? I do. It’s ok, you can give me a good rib, it’s all good brother. I’ll try not to respond so you don’t get cranky and aggravated
                          We might as well be talking about the trick play to McKitty, at the goal line with the season on the line.

No one will suspect it.

Comment

Working...
                          X