• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eurobolt
    *** Jim Harbaugh ***
    • Sep 2018
    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
    So the NFL sent me an e-mail to tell me that Sunday Ticket was now aligned with YouTube TV for the 2023 season. It tells me that I can get 100 bucks off the deal, so I look. It offers the typical Sunday out of market games package for something like 239 bucks for the season. But as I read further it says that I first have to subscribe to YouTube TV FOR A YEAR at 74.95 per MONTH. So about 900 bucks there and 239 for ST and I can watch games for a cool 1139.00 bucks or so, not including a bunch of fees and taxes I'm sure.

Gee......No thanks NFL.......
    Just sent you a prv there is a way for less - friends of mine used this way for first time last year and it worked out for whole season.

P.s. just do not tell to too many ppl coz then they may block it...
    Last edited by Eurobolt; 05-07-2023, 11:23 AM.

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Georgia fans have a right to howl after Staley added the Georgia game among the KSU & Michigan games.

Perhaps he meant it was Derius Davis' best games. Because that would have been a correct statement.

davis.png

Comment

• Eurobolt
        *** Jim Harbaugh ***
        • Sep 2018
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Georgia fans have a right to howl after Staley added the Georgia game among the KSU & Michigan games.

Perhaps he meant it was Derius Davis' best games. Because that would have been a correct statement.

davis.png
        I can see that he scouted him very carefully, our coach Brandon...

4 games and he is out xD

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

4 games and he is out xD
          Sounds to these ears like Telesco was in love w/ Quentin Johnston, Staley was in love with Zay Flowers, while me and the WR coach were in love with Jordan Addison. We will not know who is correct until the year 2028.

Comment

• CivilBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2019
            • Send PM

Sounds to these ears like Telesco was in love w/ Quentin Johnston, Staley was in love with Zay Flowers, while me and the WR coach were in love with Jordan Addison. We will not know who is correct until the year 2028.
            I saw that too. Hopefully TT/QJ will prove us wrong.

Comment

• sonorajim
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Who liked who counts toward future bragging rights. Means nothing today.
              OC Moore will do the best he is able with Chargers offensive players without regard to anyone's pre draft preferences.
              Moore is not concerned with what ifs, rather what is and he has a lot to work with. I very much look forward to seeing his offense.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
                Who liked who counts toward future bragging rights. Means nothing today.
                OC Moore will do the best he is able with Chargers offensive players without regard to anyone's pre draft preferences.
                Moore is not concerned with what ifs, rather what is and he has a lot to work with. I very much look forward to seeing his offense.

WR.png

I wasn't remotely interested in bragging rights, sad you are focused on that aspect. If Telesco is wrong, he loses his job. That's a big deal. And everyone had a slight preference and we won't know the right answer for another 5 years. I find that fascinating in today's world of instant gratification.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

I saw that too. Hopefully TT/QJ will prove us wrong.
                  I think the agent of change here is Kellen Moore. 100%.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                    Moderate Skeptic
                    • May 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

4 games and he is out xD
                    Used car salesman . . . . . . with an uncanny ability to disregard reality . . . . . " I thought we coached a good game" after presiding over an epic playoff collapse against Jacksonville.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Dec 2019
                      • Send PM

Where did you hear this stuff?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Used car salesman . . . . . . with an uncanny ability to disregard reality . . . . . " I thought we coached a good game" after presiding over an epic playoff collapse against Jacksonville.
                        Staley needs to put up or shut up this year

Same with Telesco

zero excuses for not getting to 11+ wins - unless JH10 gets hurt.

Comment

• sonorajim
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

WR.png

I wasn't remotely interested in bragging rights, sad you are focused on that aspect. If Telesco is wrong, he loses his job. That's a big deal. And everyone had a slight preference and we won't know the right answer for another 5 years. I find that fascinating in today's world of instant gratification.
                          If QJ wasn't the best WR after JS-N in 2023 Telesco loses his job?
                          That's not clear to me.
                          If LAC doesn't improve scoring offense to top 5, scoring defense to avg or better, TT's job is at risk.

Comment

Working...
                          X