That was kinda funny.
    even a sour ass like me can admit that.
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Boltgang74
      We Are The Storm!
      • Aug 2018
      • Send PM

Its funny cuz watchin what he said in that context he could have been talking about the media and pundits?Not like it even matters anymore.

Comment

• jubei
        Vagabond Ninja
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

but but but he's being disrepected! GTFO mg! this is classless. i know most of us dont care for spanos but to actually post that shit is total classless. wonder who on the team still wholly welcomes him back after all this primadonna bullshit he's doing and posting. it's not like he's a top 3 rb to be talkin so much shit. if he never shows up in a bolt uniform I'm fine with that. SOOO many more needs than him on this team.

Comment

• SDBORN
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

The really weird thing was I went ti the Rams Charger game last year and the fans were about 60-40 at the Coliseum in favor of the Rams. There were so many more Charger fans there than at an actual home game.
          Cuz it's cheaper

Comment

• Biggestfan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

I'd be curious if HE thinks he would have made a difference. If so, and he ends up playing at some point on his current contract, then double fuck him.
            He isnt the reason we lost. Yeah, Ekelers gaff was an I'll advised back breaker. That was a situation where Justin Jackson needs to be used.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Biggestfan View Post

He isnt the reason we lost. Yeah, Ekelers gaff was an I'll advised back breaker. That was a situation where Justin Jackson needs to be used.
              Why Jackson? Ekeler is fine, he just needs to concentrate on ball security. As Lynn pointed out, there is a time to extend like that, but first down is not it. MG had his issues his first year and corrected it. Ekeler will too.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Cuz it's cheaper
                Test will be in the new stadium. Ticket prices will be lower so there's no excuses

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                  Day Tripper
                  • May 2019
                  • North of the Lagoon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Cuz it's cheaper
                  and cuz brokers bought up half of the season tickets at the soccer field. if you're dropping $1k-$2k to make a road trip, $100 vs $200 ticket price is irrelevant. ergo - Its easy most weeks for them to get 10k tourist fans from opposing cities to buy them up. biggest fanboy cities might send 15k to chillax in LA - especially once winter approaches. its alot tougher to get 40,000 to fill half of a real stadium.

It may be because Indy is also blue and they were tricking my old eyes but it looked like more Charger fans on TV week one than either prior season there.
                  “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

and cuz brokers bought up half of the season tickets at the soccer field. if you're dropping $1k-$2k to make a road trip, $100 vs $200 ticket price is irrelevant. ergo - Its easy most weeks for them to get 10k tourist fans from opposing cities to buy them up. biggest fanboy cities might send 15k to chillax in LA - especially once winter approaches. its alot tougher to get 40,000 to fill half of a real stadium.

It may be because Indy is also blue and they were tricking my old eyes but it looked like more Charger fans on TV week one than either prior season there.
                    It was much better against the Colts. Small but loud contingent.

Question remains, will the Chargers have enough fans buy tickets brokers aside

Comment

• FoutsFan
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Birmingham AL
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I thought the same thing. It looked like the camera men were struggling to find Colts fans when it the past it has been easy to find opposing teams fans.

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Well ... this writer opines the Chargers' season is "playing into Melvin Gordon's hands." And after the last two losses, it's hard for me to disagree.

If Melvin Gordon wanted any ability to point to his overall value to the team, the Chargers frustrating start playing right into his hands.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                          Well ... this writer opines the Chargers' season is "playing into Melvin Gordon's hands." And after the last two losses, it's hard for me to disagree.

https://fansided.com/2019/09/24/char...-trade-update/
                          I think we need him and I wonder if TT is trying to convince him to come in.

Comment

Working...
                          X