• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Bosa = 18 sacks this year.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• FoutsFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Birmingham AL
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
      And then we got sidetracked onto Bosa. Bosa is a special talent when he's not dealing with foot issues or some other weird injury. I wasn't impressed how he disappeared in New England. He has a lot to show me before I give my blessing to Telesco to pay him. The Bosa Clan appears to be susceptible to injury. Daddy Bosa lost his career to repeated injury, and so far Joey has been somewhat fragile. Now you have Nick up the coast who is coming into the NFL after missing most of his final College season due to injury. I was a little surprised where he was drafted. At this point I'm not sure I would give a bunch of guaranteed money to any Bosa.
      And that is the thing right? Bosa did not show up in NE and it cost us the game. Everyone else showed up and played their hearts out while Bosa dogging it caused that narrow sliver of a loss.

Comment

• JOJAX85
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2018
        • Irmo, SC
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
        Bosa = 18 sacks this year.
        If he gets that, even in 12 or 13 games, we probably have to pay him whatever he wants. Because, unlike Gordon, somebody will pay Bosa.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Comment

• richpjr
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Nashville
            • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

And that is the thing right? Bosa did not show up in NE and it cost us the game. Everyone else showed up and played their hearts out while Bosa dogging it caused that narrow sliver of a loss.
            Narrow sliver of a loss? We were down 35-7 at halftime and lost by 13 points. Not exactly my idea of a narrow loss. Let's be real, the only reason we "only" lost by 13 is because the game was over at halftime and they went into cruise control. Bosa had a horrible game, no doubt about it. But so did most of the entire team, including the coaching staff. Gordon had 9 carries for 15 yards, a lofty 1.7 yards per carry in his worst game of the year. Both our offensive and defensive lines got utterly destroyed. That was a total team loss.

Comment

• FoutsFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Birmingham AL
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Narrow sliver of a loss? We were down 35-7 at halftime and lost by 13 points. Not exactly my idea of a narrow loss. Let's be real, the only reason we "only" lost by 13 is because the game was over at halftime and they went into cruise control. Bosa had a horrible game, no doubt about it. But so did most of the entire team, including the coaching staff. Gordon had 9 carries for 15 yards, a lofty 1.7 yards per carry in his worst game of the year. Both our offensive and defensive lines got utterly destroyed. That was a total team loss.
              Looks like my sarcasm went a bit over your head. I was pointing out the absurdity of singling out one person "who didn't show up" in the Patsie game. The whole team didn't show up not just Bosa.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Looks like my sarcasm went a bit over your head. I was pointing out the absurdity of singling out one person "who didn't show up" in the Patsie game. The whole team didn't show up not just Bosa.
                Haha - clearly went WAY over my head!

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Haha - clearly went WAY over my head!
                  Next time I'll make it in green or something to indicate it's sarcasm. I was just using absurdity to illustrate absurdity.

Comment

• Craig440
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Hello. I'm getting excited for football, but I wish Gordon would just report. We need to win this year and he can help.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Next time I'll make it in green or something to indicate it's sarcasm. I was just using absurdity to illustrate absurdity.
                      Sarcasm sinks like a rock on this site.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

I got it lol. Just type "sarcasm" into the gif creator.

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Still doesn't excuse HIS poor play. Unless his excuse is to blame his teammates?

I think it's fair to hold players expecting top pay to the highest standard possible. Otherwise why pay them top dollar?

Comment

Working...
                          X