Rivers Family Packed Up And Left California.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RollingThunder
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Here's the link https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...split-chargers

Comment

• Electric Chicken
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Here we go !!! who will be the next QB? could it really be Brady ? Tyrod ? Herbert ? Stick ? Other ? who is this mystery QB?
      Last edited by Electric Chicken; 01-19-2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Well, that kind of does it. Can’t see him playing for the Chargers while his family is on the opposite coast.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
          The Precious
          • May 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Electric Chicken View Post
          Here we go !!! who will be the next QB? could it really be Brady ? Tyrod ? Herbert ? Stick ? Other ? who is this mystery QB?
          Tyrod is no mystery and is a back up for a reason. Brady? Behind this line? He might be slower than Phil.

The Chargers are going to fuck this up.

Comment

• Electric Chicken
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Cut a few more players, gain some more cap and its time 2 go SHOPPING !!!

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

Tyrod is no mystery and is a back up for a reason. Brady? Behind this line? He might be slower than Phil.

The Chargers are going to fuck this up.
              I'm guessing they are fully in on Anthony Lynn's style of football. They'll stick with Taylor at qb - it was a curious move at the time, given that Rivers is never injured.
              In retrospect, it's possible this move was envisioned when Taylor was signed. With them dragging their feet on resigning Bosa, its curious at the lack of effort towards getting
              anyone to help Rivers last free agency/draft.

The money not spent on qb will be invested elsewhere in free agency.

I don't see them moving up in the draft for a qb. If one that they like is there, they'll consider it.

Comment

• jamrock
                lawyers, guns and money
                • Sep 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I'm guessing they are fully in on Anthony Lynn's style of football. They'll stick with Taylor at qb - it was a curious move at the time, given that Rivers is never injured.
                In retrospect, it's possible this move was envisioned when Taylor was signed. With them dragging their feet on resigning Bosa, its curious at the lack of effort towards getting
                anyone to help Rivers last free agency/draft.

The money not spent on qb will be invested elsewhere in free agency.

I don't see them moving up in the draft for a qb. If one that they like is there, they'll consider it.
                Lynn probably looks at the Titans and drools and tells TT that’s the kind of team he wants to build.

Comment

• ghost
                  The Rise of Kellen Moore
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Totally wild, but at the same time, not unexpected at all. I don't blame people for leaving California in droves - you get financially hit at every oppurtunity. We are about to lose a congressional seat due to the drop in population from what I've read.

Really not much incentive financially to stay here, unelss your business dealings require you to be here to maintain them and prosper.
                  Correct. The House seat is being lost to the burgeoning Sun Belt, where the snowbirds are retiring.

Still, before we get too down on California, it has a higher ranked economy than Russia.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Lynn probably looks at the Titans and drools and tells TT that’s the kind of team he wants to build.
                    I'm sure he did. He was never comfortable with Rivers, and the Spanos felt betrayed (pricks that they are) by Rivers lukewarm effort at promoting the team.
                    It also explains why they drafted Easton Stick.....he'll be the backup next year and groomed to succeed Taylor.

Telesco has a plan, the foundation has been established, just sit back and enjoy the greatest era of Charger football ever!!!

Comment

• Boltgang74
                      We Are The Storm!
                      • Aug 2018
                      • Send PM

This sucks

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Correct. The House seat is being lost to the burgeoning Sun Belt, where the snowbirds are retiring.

Still, before we get too down on California, it has a higher ranked economy than Russia.
                        California is the best state. Surf and ski, weather, vibe, major sports, major universities, entertainment and tech business.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by RollingThunder View Post
                          Tannehill, please. He's been playing at a ridiculously high level on a 1 year deal in Tennessee. Ryan Tannehill will hit true pay-dirt today or free agency tomorrow.

Philip is rerooting his children, my bet is back near Decatur, Alabama, so his own oldest boys can played football in Decatur High, Philip know the entire staff there. I wish Philip the best, but I've moved on.

Comment

Working...
                          X