• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Yep...it would be like cheating...and I would wonder what new illegal or unethical trick TB used to win another SB...
    Its only cheating if we get Belichick along with him lol

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Lynn don’t want Brady, ain’t gonna happen.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
        French Speaking Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Québec city
        • Send PM

It shouldn't be happen !
        i would become a Saints fan.

Comment

• Budsman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
          Lynn don’t want Brady, ain’t gonna happen.
          I don’t know if you’ve been following along for a while but the Spanii don’t care about what the coach wants. They do what they want and if Brady increases individual game ticket sales and merchandise sales and gets their name into the la market, he is going to be worth every penny to them.

It would be a disastrous move for the team and would hold them back a year at least probably two or more but when has winning ever really been the goal for the spanii?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Budsman View Post

I don’t know if you’ve been following along for a while but the Spanii don’t care about what the coach wants. They do what they want and if Brady increases individual game ticket sales and merchandise sales and gets their name into the la market, he is going to be worth every penny to them.

It would be a disastrous move for the team and would hold them back a year at least probably two or more but when has winning ever really been the goal for the spanii?
            This X 100!!

The Spanii would be talked about free agent week
            the Spanii would be talked about during the draft as when they talk about the Chargers - they would mention "they signed Tom Brady"

I would bet 10k in Vegas that if the Chargers sign Brady - the first game of the year will be Chargers and Chiefs that Thursday Night in KC - unless they do something like last year for the 100th anniversary of football with the Packers and Bears than it would be Sunday Night Game

They would be on Monday Night possibly more

The Spanii signing Brady has nothing to do with winning on the field - unless Tommy T nails the draft - which if he doesn't need QB - he will have to nail the draft. Its all about winning tickets and getting talked about

I will say this - we saw last year what Rivers did with this team. I would be curious to see what Tom Brady would do with this team - understanding that the draft would be focused probably on OT; Free agency would be OL heavy.

(by the way, I am cutting Mebane, Thomas Davis, probably having to release Pouncey for injury and possibly Virgil Green no matter who QB - sometimes - you just have to get better players)

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

You guys are dreaming. Bad dreams.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                You guys are dreaming. Bad dreams.
                My post above about seeing how Brady would do -- that doesn't mean I want him. I think it would be a HUGE mistake to sign Brady. Just more curious if all things equal - he is a better QB than Rivers at this stage of their careers.

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Just Ran into this Link on the latest mock draft picks. They have Herbert going to miami and Tua going to raiders at #12.

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Kingcrimson
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

It makes perfect sense to bring in Brady in a business standpoint. Will definitely bring more Brady (not chargers) fans in that shiny new stadium. At least they’ll be indirectly cheering for the Chargers. Chargers get more media coverage because of TB. NFL benefits from seeing Mahomes vs Brady twice a year. Chargers play Patriots this year too. First time ever Bill vs Brady. Brady closer to home, Giselle in LA. Too perfect.

From a football standpoint however... meh.

Comment

• Kingcrimson
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
                      Just Ran into this Link on the latest mock draft picks. They have Herbert going to miami and Tua going to raiders at #12.

https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galler...-top-10-022820
                      Only a raider fan would magically let Tua slide down that far so they can pick him up.

Comment

• WahooBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2014
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

eh...

... nevermind.

troll it up pal.

I’ll probably end up seeing you decked out in Charger gear if we ever win a championship and not even know it.

keep up the hate while it’s still en vogue

So please tell me what I lied about or trolled anybody about....I realize that statement of fact can be painful but having watched this chargers trainwreck since owned by the Spanos family and before that when Gene Klein and before him Barron Hilton owned it I don't troll and my Charger gear has been long gone since they left San Diego....all they are now is one of 32 teams like I said. I hope they are everything you hope for but one word of caution....they will tear your heart out and the ownership could care less and IF they ever win a championship.....well IF my aunt had Balls she would be my uncle but she isn't and they won't :lol:

Comment

• gzubeck
                          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Tucson, AZ
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by WahooBlue View Post

So please tell me what I lied about or trolled anybody about....I realize that statement of fact can be painful but having watched this chargers trainwreck since owned by the Spanos family and before that when Gene Klein and before him Barron Hilton owned it I don't troll and my Charger gear has been long gone since they left San Diego....all they are now is one of 32 teams like I said. I hope they are everything you hope for but one word of caution....they will tear your heart out and the ownership could care less and IF they ever win a championship.....well IF my aunt had Balls she would be my uncle but she isn't and they won't :lol:
                          The expos had to move to washington dc before they won a championship!
                          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

Working...
                          X