Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

Hey you say bullshit where as I think big bang morons and their merry band of science suckers are almost comical in their idiocy.Tomato potato.And I still dont want cheatin ass Brady and his fugly witch of a wife on my team.
    Our ideas of what “fugly” describes are certainly different.

Science suckers?
    Such as the people who discovered, invented, created, your computer, cell phone, iPad, biology/evolutionary foundational theories, modern medicine/medical technology/surgical techniques, energy grids/production, air/space travel, weather forecasting, predictive climate models, metals production, robotics, AI, etc.
    Are these the “suckers” you are referring to?
    Or is it the “Big Bang morons” like Edwin Hubble, Ralph Alpher, Carl Sagan, Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Einstein, Lemaitre, Penzias, Wilson, and every other physicist, astrophysicist, astronomer, etc?

Are you sure you are upto and have the mental capital to dispute these incredible intellects with their mountains of data, years of evidence, accurate predictive models, consensus of correlating fields of science/engineering, established verifiable testable facts?

That would put you in some if not most of these categories, cults, or conspiracy theories.
    Antivaxer?
    Moon landing denier?
    Intelligent design advocate?
    New earth creationist?
    Christian science practitioner?
    Have used the mana diet?
    Pizza gate believer?
    Believes Trump is a good moral christian?
    Think the Founding Fathers were all christians?
    Flatearther?
    Believe wind turbines cause cancer?

But I digress.
    If you would like to continue this meet me over in the religion, politics section.

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• Caslon
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

This is what I see with the Colts, bring in Rivers win Super Bowl
      Hehe. I see that scenario happening too, having a twilight QB leave their team and having it click elsewhere, to a SB title. Not seen it done 'cept for Manning.
      Last edited by Caslon; 02-16-2020, 01:28 AM.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

One world.
        One vision.
        One offense.
        One love...
        One heart...

Comment

• ChargingBolts
          Superbowl?
          • Sep 2018
          • Los Angeles/Chicago
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post

Hehe. I see that scenario happening too, having a twilight QB leave their team and having it click elsewhere, to a SB title. Not seen it done 'cept for Manning.
          And who are the 2 QBs you think of when they are so smart and see what defense is coming and switch the play at the line? Manning and Rivers. QBs with these smarts don't grown on trees, I think there will be a decent demand for Rivers, he can pick and choose where he'll want to go with multiple teams wanting his smarts and leadership.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
            There's a popcorn factor in all this foolish speculation. Selling seats with a sensational and possible over the hill QB brought in. This was tried decades ago by bringing in Johnny Unitas at the end of his career. It was kinda sad if memory serves. That was then, this is now. This topic pretty much never needed to have been speculated about.

However, if the right fit...remember how the Broncos brought in a Payton Manning who was sorta at the twilight of his career. A SB win happened for them.
            Unitas was sad indeed. Two bad knees when he got here. I couldn’t recall how bad, being pretty young then, so i checked his career stats - says he started 5 games, completed 34 of 76 passes (44%) with 7 INTs and 3 TDs. Ouch. Brady wouldn’t be that bad, but its a go-nowhere splash move - i don’t see the point.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

That would put you in some if not most of these categories, cults, or conspiracy theories.
              Antivaxer?
              Moon landing denier?
              New earth creationist?
              Have used the mana diet?
              Pizza gate believer?
              Flatearther?

But I digress.
              If you would like to continue this meet me over in the religion, politics section.

[/QUOTE]

Lol guilty as charged for alot of those except backing any presidential candidate not named Ron Paul,the Founding fathers one and wind turbines causing cancer?Dammit now I gotta start down that rabbit hole thanx!Do enuff arguing on every other social media site I try n keep it football over here,thanks for the invite tho.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                Superbowl?
                • Sep 2018
                • Los Angeles/Chicago
                • Send PM

Antivaxer?
                Moon landing denier?
                New earth creationist?
                Have used the mana diet?
                Pizza gate believer?
                Flatearther?

But I digress.
                Lol guilty as charged for alot of those except backing any presidential candidate not named Ron Paul,the Founding fathers one and wind turbines causing cancer?Dammit now I gotta start down that rabbit hole thanx!Do enuff arguing on every other social media site I try n keep it football over here,thanks for the invite tho.[/QUOTE]

I'm a moon landing denier, to think it happened is like believing in the tooth fairy in my opinion.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Antivaxer?
                  Moon landing denier?
                  New earth creationist?
                  Have used the mana diet?
                  Pizza gate believer?
                  Flatearther?

But I digress.
                  Lol guilty as charged for alot of those except backing any presidential candidate not named Ron Paul,the Founding fathers one and wind turbines causing cancer?Dammit now I gotta start down that rabbit hole thanx!Do enuff arguing on every other social media site I try n keep it football over here,thanks for the invite tho.
                  That is an impressive list of actually choosing ignorance. Your family must be so proud.
                  Best decision for your psyche not to try to debate me. From our brief exchanges, it is obvious, things would not go well for you
                  I applaud your decision to avoid quoting & answering the rest of my post.

Back to football it is.

So, you’re sure you don’t want a 6 time SuperBowl Champion with 4 SuperBowl MVP awards?
                  Just for point of reference. TB12 has 8 more SuperBowl appearances that our Bolt’s have as an organization.
                  I doubt he is a Bolt this season but even with my pure hatred of his/team’s long continued unrivaled success, I’d welcome a 1-2 year window. The Bolts winning a SuperBowl is the only goal.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

So, you’re sure you don’t want a 6 time SuperBowl Champion with 4 SuperBowl MVP awards?
                    Just for point of reference. TB12 has 8 more SuperBowl appearances that our Bolt’s have as an organization.
                    I doubt he is a Bolt this season but even with my pure hatred of his/team’s long continued unrivaled success, I’d welcome a 1-2 year window. The Bolts winning a SuperBowl is the only goal.
                    Anything is better than going 5-11 or 4-12.

This team is losing fans, and quickly.

Comment

• ChargingBolts
                      Superbowl?
                      • Sep 2018
                      • Los Angeles/Chicago
                      • Send PM

That is an impressive list of actually choosing ignorance. Your family must be so proud.
                      Best decision for your psyche not to try to debate me. From our brief exchanges, it is obvious, things would not go well for you
                      I applaud your decision to avoid quoting & answering the rest of my post.

Back to football it is.

I disagree, Rivers behind a horrible O line had a better season than Brady in 2019. ( Just like I believe Rivers will have a better 2020 season than old man Brady).

38 year old Rivers > 43 year old Brady and gives you a better chance, alas we'll never know now.
                      Last edited by ChargingBolts; 02-16-2020, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

I disagree, Rivers behind a horrible O line had a better season than Brady in 2019. ( Just like I believe Rivers will have a better 2020 season than old man Brady).

38 year old Rivers > 43 year old Brady and gives you a better chance, alas we'll never know now.
                        Once Phil beats Tom in an actual game there can be a discussion.
                        Yards are only one statistical category. Phil 20/8 did own Tom 8/4 in the INT & FUMBLES categories for sure.

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Topcat
                          AKA "Pollcat"
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

Once Phil beats Tom in an actual game there can be a discussion.
                          Yards are only one statistical category. Phil 20/8 did own Tom 8/4 in the INT & FUMBLES categories for sure.
                          On TD's to picks last year, Brady was much better. Interesting that they BOTH had an 88 rating:

image.png

image.png

Comment

Working...
                          X