Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Every Chargers fans should read it.
    Haha - already sent it to a bunch of die hard Charger fans where I work!

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Perhaps I'm biased, but I have no problem with Bosa being ranked as the best Charger. He had 10.5 sacks last year, with nobody else on the line to complement him sufficiently. Although Melvin Ingram was very good for a few years, we will hopefully finally see Bosa's true greatness with Mack on the other side.
      On some forced fumbles (had 7 in 2021), he could've sacked the QB but decided to force the fumble instead.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Here’s another article that brought a smile to my face, ex bronco says herbert is the best QB he’s ever seen bar non…and he played with manning and rapistburger among others…
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

On some forced fumbles (had 7 in 2021), he could've sacked the QB but decided to force the fumble instead.
          That counts as a sack, I believe.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Heatmiser
            BetterToday ThanYesterday
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

What’s impressive about Herbert is that he seems unphased by all this extreme praise that is being heaped on him. And it does not appear to be an act. His humility is so rare and it ends up making people like him and want to focus on him more (ie the stadium camera guy is always trying to catch him on the sidelines). Herbert makes up for some of the prima Dona jerks that make the NFL look bad. If the NFL is smart, they will do all they can to promote him as the face of the NFL, you know things like a lot of calls should go his way. Like Brady always got treated.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
              What’s impressive about Herbert is that he seems unphased by all this extreme praise that is being heaped on him. And it does not appear to be an act. His humility is so rare and it ends up making people like him and want to focus on him more (ie the stadium camera guy is always trying to catch him on the sidelines). Herbert makes up for some of the prima Dona jerks that make the NFL look bad. If the NFL is smart, they will do all they can to promote him as the face of the NFL, you know things like a lot of calls should go his way. Like Brady always got treated.

TG
              Rivers was awesome too but the NFL didn’t give a rip, if herbert had been drafted by he cowboys, the giants, the patriots, or the steelers it would be a different story…
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• kgbpasha
                #болтап
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

Rivers was awesome too but the NFL didn’t give a rip, if herbert had been drafted by he cowboys, the giants, the patriots, or the steelers it would be a different story…
                Rivers talked mad shite to anyone on the field including the refs.
                One of the things I liked about him.
                Herbert doing all of his talking with his gameplay.
                Actions > Words

#boltup

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                  Outback Goon
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Australia
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by kgbpasha View Post

Rivers talked mad shite to anyone on the field including the refs.
                  One of the things I liked about him.
                  Herbert doing all of his talking with his gameplay.
                  Actions > Words

#boltup
                  "90 yard touchdooooooooooooooown" is still one of my favs

Comment

• Craig440
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

Me also..
                    (215) PHILLIP RIVERS "90 YARD TOUCHDOWN " SMACK TALK!!!!! - YouTube

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

That was a screen to Ekeler (Rivers barely got the ball there), and Ek took it 85 yds TO THE HOUSE. Remember that play? That was when we knew we had something special in Ekeler. He also ripped off some big runs in that game. So did Gordon. The offense scored 45 pts.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

That was hilarious. I also loved this one, along with many others.

Comment

• AK47
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
                          What was supposed to be a knock on Herbert (not vocal enough, won't command locker room, ect.) is actually a strength in an Eli Manning sort of way except Herbert's sheer talent and play on the field leaves no question who is the best player on the field. Herbert is the type of QB you don't want to see in the playoffs. Ice coldness running in his veins under pressure situations. Just needs that defense to pull together some strong games and get hot for a run.

Comment

Working...
                          X