First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt.gilchrist View Post
    Recovering colts fan for last 20 years. Oregon native stuck in the Midwest. Herbert has been a joy and I’m thrilled to be a bolt fan.
    Welcome, and enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Matt.gilchrist
    replied
    Recovering colts fan for last 20 years. Oregon native stuck in the Midwest. Herbert has been a joy and I’m thrilled to be a bolt fan.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Rad View Post
    I'm new here, not so new fan. Well kinda, it's been my second fav team. My team has been the Miami dolphins have been my team for over 40 years. So tired of waiting for them to finally get a QB. This was supposed to be the year. Told myself if they drafted Tua im done. Not looking forward to 4+ years of watching another busted pick riding the pine because his arthritis is acting up. I'm in Oregon, big fan of Herbert and like the chargers. It was meant to be. Done with the Fins and here I am.
    Haha that sucks. We have many fans here who feel the exact opposite. I wouldnt be shocked if we lose some. Its great to have you.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Originally posted by B-Rad View Post
    I'm new here, not so new fan. Well kinda, it's been my second fav team. My team has been the Miami dolphins have been my team for over 40 years. So tired of waiting for them to finally get a QB. This was supposed to be the year. Told myself if they drafted Tua im done. Not looking forward to 4+ years of watching another busted pick riding the pine because his arthritis is acting up. I'm in Oregon, big fan of Herbert and like the chargers. It was meant to be. Done with the Fins and here I am.
    Welcome! Yes, we are a Charger fan board, but we welcome all non-troll fans. Glad to have any refugees from other teams!

Leave a comment:

• B-Rad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Joew526 View Post
    Hey everyone, lifetime chargers fan from the Inland Empire in CA! Ready for these draft picks to make some plays!! It’s HERBERT SZN NOW!

shaka-hand.png

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by BeardedBeast View Post
    Watsup bolt fans I’m Beardedbeast from Las Vegas but originally from Anaheim!!! San Diego or LA it’s Chargers 4 life!!! I’m 33 years old married and hav a 1 year old daughter that had her birthday yesterday ‍♂️ I can’t wait to get to know every charger fan here! Can’t wait for the season!!! #itsherberttime
    Good to see you Double B. That was me on twitter chattin with you. Shaka mate.Happy Bday to the little one.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    A huge welcome to all our new members from all over the freakin' place.
    A special shout out to those from Eugene and beyond.
    We hope you can understand.
    We don't know Herbert yet like you do.
    We really loved the idea of Isaiah Simmons at #6.
    As a matter of fact, Telesco clearly said to us,
    "I had to get my QB, and it was Justin Herbert, no doubt.
    Then I traded up for Simmons light errr Simmons heavy."

Best of both worlds.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Joew526 View Post
    Hey everyone, lifetime chargers fan from the Inland Empire in CA! Ready for these draft picks to make some plays!! It’s HERBERT SZN NOW!
    Good to have you brother @TPB!

Leave a comment:

• Joew526
    replied

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by BeardedBeast View Post
    Watsup bolt fans I’m Beardedbeast from Las Vegas but originally from Anaheim!!! San Diego or LA it’s Chargers 4 life!!! I’m 33 years old married and hav a 1 year old daughter that had her birthday yesterday ‍♂️ I can’t wait to get to know every charger fan here! Can’t wait for the season!!! #itsherberttime

Welcome brother! There are several guys from Vegas @TPB. Great to have you and jump right in!
    Great time to be a fan!

Leave a comment:

• BeardedBeast
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X