First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PowerBoltz
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Welcome PowerBoltz ! You'll like it here!
    Cool stuff and thank you!

Leave a comment:

• PowerBoltz
    replied
    Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Welcome and good to have you @TPB.
    Thank you!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Antonio's Gates View Post
    Remember me
    Wow been years. Whats up Scalma.

Leave a comment:

• Antonio’s Gates
    replied
    Remember me

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    welcome AsaFLBoltfan !

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by AsaFLBoltfan View Post
    Lifetime Florida Charger fan (Since the Fouts days), used to post fairly regularly on the Chargers Board on the team website. Have missed it since I don’t have any local Bolts fans. Haven’t missed a game since 1997 (Thanks to Sunday Ticket), went to San Diego 2004 and seen them play the Bucs. Have been to every game they’ve played in FL since 2001. Raising my Daughter to be a Bolts fan, my Avatar pic is her first game in JAX when she was 5. She just turned 14, hopefully we’ll be able to attend the 2 games in FL this year. The pandemic is a wild situation....
    Welcome to the Blues buddy. Great to have you.

Leave a comment:

• AsaFLBoltfan
    replied
    Lifetime Florida Charger fan (Since the Fouts days), used to post fairly regularly on the Chargers Board on the team website. Have missed it since I don’t have any local Bolts fans. Haven’t missed a game since 1997 (Thanks to Sunday Ticket), went to San Diego 2004 and seen them play the Bucs. Have been to every game they’ve played in FL since 2001. Raising my Daughter to be a Bolts fan, my Avatar pic is her first game in JAX when she was 5. She just turned 14, hopefully we’ll be able to attend the 2 games in FL this year. The pandemic is a wild situation....

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by PowerBoltz View Post
    Long time passionate Charger Fan here since the Fouts days. Fan prior to the move back to LA. Yes, I am a San Diego guy and I live here but I won't make a sob story about the move any more - it doesn't do any good to break your heart over! I'm finally at peace with it since Rivers was let go and we drafted Herbert and Murray on Day 1 of the 2020 draft. I've finally been able to disconnect with players who played in my city over the many, many years.

As a tidbit, I was a former Moderator at the Chargers.com page and noticed a few Mods are here as well which shows we have a good group of like-minded Charger Fans. I've been away from anything Charger Forum related for a good 3 years...and now I'm back in business.

Bolt Up.
    Just like riding a bike.

Welcome brother. Good to have you with us at the Blues. You need anything just ask. BOLT UP!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Welcome PowerBoltz ! You'll like it here!

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by PowerBoltz View Post
    Long time passionate Charger Fan here since the Fouts days. Fan prior to the move back to LA. Yes, I am a San Diego guy and I live here but I won't make a sob story about the move any more - it doesn't do any good to break your heart over! I'm finally at peace with it since Rivers was let go and we drafted Herbert and Murray on Day 1 of the 2020 draft. I've finally been able to disconnect with players who played in my city over the many, many years.

As a tidbit, I was a former Moderator at the Chargers.com page and noticed a few Mods are here as well which shows we have a good group of like-minded Charger Fans. I've been away from anything Charger Forum related for a good 3 years...and now I'm back in business.

Bolt Up.
    Welcome and good to have you @TPB.

Leave a comment:

• PowerBoltz
    replied

Bolt Up.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt.gilchrist View Post
    Recovering colts fan for last 20 years. Oregon native stuck in the Midwest. Herbert has been a joy and I’m thrilled to be a bolt fan.
    Absolutely loving this. We are a small fanbase. But we are proud. Welcome aboard. You need anything just ask.

BOLT UP!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X