• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Cole Toner has showed pretty darn well in his snaps at ORG. I’ll do my season review over the next week. Toner over Feeney and Lamp is a definite consideration if either balks at a very team friendly short term deal.
    ninja...
    --Senior Bowl Preview
    --2020 Season Review & WrapUp
    --Top 150

Subscribed.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

The following players are especially on wu-dai's Double Doppler Radar System Senior Bowl watch list.

Marquez Stevenson, Hunter Long, JaCoby Stevens, Elijah Mitchell, Michael Carter, Riler Patterson, David Moore, Rashad Weaver, Tarron Jackson, Levi Onwuzurike, Elijah Molden, Keith Taylor.

Let's see what you got.

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

You can forget about MW getting released or HH not being here next year. They will both be back. TT drafted them, it would make him look bad to get rid of them.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
          You can forget about MW getting released or HH not being here next year. They will both be back. TT drafted them, it would make him look bad to get rid of them.
          To me, Williams should only be back on a new contract - like 4/45 at most. Henry -- something like 4/36.

As for the draft - those first four rounds - pick your order but:

OT, Edge, CB, DT, IOL

thankyou

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by PhilaBoltster View Post
            On the other hand, now that it is time to pay da man, and there are 2021 Cap reductions, we could easily have something brand new in mind.

TT might draft a new WR, a new TE. He can look good again, and retain the title of coupon god.

BTS Oh Trenchers...
            how many points did Aaron Rodgers put up yesterday, with his weapons and without Bahktiari ?

And was that Patrick asking Herbert for his autograph after the game yesterday ?

We will outscore you KC...enjoy it while you can.

Comment

• JOJAX85
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2018
              • Irmo, SC
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

To me, Williams should only be back on a new contract - like 4/45 at most. Henry -- something like 4/36.

As for the draft - those first four rounds - pick your order but:

OT, Edge, CB, DT, IOL

thankyou
              I think it's closer that Henry gets the 4/45 & Williams is going to want more than that. If I had to choose, I'd take Henry, because I'd rather move the chains than throw up a maybe/maybe not ball. If they can afford both, I'm good with that, too, though.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

I think it's closer that Henry gets the 4/45 & Williams is going to want more than that. If I had to choose, I'd take Henry, because I'd rather move the chains than throw up a maybe/maybe not ball. If they can afford both, I'm good with that, too, though.
                I was thinking the market will be repressed a bit as a lower cap but you are probably right. I just don't think MW should be paid for his production more than like 4/45. I can handle Henry but not MW . MW is also hurt quite a bit - he really has not been worht the 7th pick.

I just hope that when Telesco is viewing the roster - he is okay with moving forward without Mike Williams.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Irmo, SC
                  • Send PM

I was thinking the market will be repressed a bit as a lower cap but you are probably right. I just don't think MW should be paid for his production more than like 4/45. I can handle Henry but not MW . MW is also hurt quite a bit - he really has not been worht the 7th pick.

I just hope that when Telesco is viewing the roster - he is okay with moving forward without Mike Williams.
                  I don't mind Williams being on the team, but I agree his production doesn't warrant the money he's going to want. If he can get it somewhere else I'm ok with him going. I would have much rather kept Vincent Jackson back in the day than I would keep Williams now.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

I don't mind Williams being on the team, but I agree his production doesn't warrant the money he's going to want. If he can get it somewhere else I'm ok with him going. I would have much rather kept Vincent Jackson back in the day than I would keep Williams now.
                    I know this - there is no way he can be on the roster for one year 15.6m. I mean its an overpay for the year when you might need cap space elsewhere and it doesn't create a long term contract so in a year - you will still need a solution

So my deal with MW: let him test the market to see what other teams will pay and if they pay more - find another WR for the same money who is better or a cheaper option who is his equal. I just hope TT isn't hung on keeping one his guys or paying the 15.6 as they have the cap space. Paying MW one year 15.6m is bad business.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Windsor, U.K.
                      • Send PM

Especially with Marshon Lattimore( not only a player of need but better player) still on the board.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Irmo, SC
                        • Send PM

I know this - there is no way he can be on the roster for one year 15.6m. I mean its an overpay for the year when you might need cap space elsewhere and it doesn't create a long term contract so in a year - you will still need a solution

So my deal with MW: let him test the market to see what other teams will pay and if they pay more - find another WR for the same money who is better or a cheaper option who is his equal. I just hope TT isn't hung on keeping one his guys or paying the 15.6 as they have the cap space. Paying MW one year 15.6m is bad business.
                        Correct, simply because there is a salary cap that you have to get every player signed under. If it's baseball & you want to pay your 2nd baseman who's batting .225 $15.6 Mil, go right ahead. But I just don't think you can responsibly give a guy with 54 catches that kind of money and better your football team.

Comment

• CivilBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2019
                          • Send PM

Agree. HH puts more on the table. Helps when extra blocker is needed.

Comment

Working...
                          X