• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt Dude
    Draftnik
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Just Bombs Productions finally came out with Simi Fehoko highlights. Worth a watch.

Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
      Fluent in Sarcasm
      • Jun 2013
      • Iowa
      • Man of the People
      • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Stills went back to OKST.

Really good stuff. Lots of similar draft targets.
      I think he meant WV Stills.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
        Just Bombs Productions finally came out with Simi Fehoko highlights. Worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/9bP5OyF2BBU
        I really like to kid.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
          I see Jenkins as a solid OT3 choice in this draft. A nasty attitude NEVER hurt an O lineman. Why go guard? Read the bio's of OT5 - 15 on any board and most will say "needs to be moved inside." Guards are common and nasty tackles are not.

Just my 2 cents.

We will know in 3 nights.
          I’m a huge Teven Jenkins proponent. He is OT3 and a top 15 prospect and definitely worthy of our #13. Dude is a nasty competitive warrior. He’d be extremely tough to deal with for 4Q. Ideal ORT and can more than hold up at OLT.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bearded14YourPleasure View Post

I think he meant WV Stills.
            You’re correct. I missed that “t”. Going blind in my old age.

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I’m a huge Teven Jenkins proponent. He is OT3 and a top 15 prospect and definitely worthy of our #13. Dude is a nasty competitive warrior. He’d be extremely tough to deal with for 4Q. Ideal ORT and can more than hold up at OLT.
              I like Teven a lot too. A different variety of tackle than Darrisaw. Teven’s meanness has the potential to be legendary. He would bring swagger to the OL and a headache for pass rushers.

Darrisaw should be taking notes. He looks smooth but really needs more swagger and fire.

Still got CD ranked a tad higher because of what he brings to the run game and his left side experience. There will be growing pains for both.

I’d be happy with either, but I WANT Sewell.

And Slater will do, too.
              Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

I like Teven a lot too. A different variety of tackle than Darrisaw. Teven’s meanness has the potential to be legendary. He would bring swagger to the OL and a headache for pass rushers.

Darrisaw should be taking notes. He looks smooth but really needs more swagger and fire.

Still got CD ranked a tad higher because of what he brings to the run game and his left side experience. There will be growing pains for both.

And Slater will do, too.
                Ditto!

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Charge!
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

And Slater will do, too.
                  Darisaw is physically the ideal LT but some say he is Lazy and takes plays off..... if a coach could get him to play 110% all the time he could be best LT in draft..... but will he?

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

https://youtu.be/9bP5OyF2BBU
                    wow.... he is really good,,,,,, great playmaker..... why is he not listed as one of the top war's?....

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

wow.... he is really good,,,,,, great playmaker..... why is he not listed as one of the top war's?....
                      He reminds me of Twill - both good and bad: explosive, a bit stiff and with a seemingly small catch radius.

Worth a 5th/6th

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Sewell to LAC @#7...gotta go now.

:runaway:
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                          Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                          • Feb 2019
                          • McLean Illinois
                          • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                          • Send PM

Random Predraft Nuggets....

-Very excited for the Bolts this draft...I honestly think the only way to screw up #13, realistically, is to take Devonta Smith. Regardless of some academic debates I have participated in leading up to the draft, pretty much anybody else we pick there is going to be A OK with me.:beer:

-I love Sewell...wary of the trade up cost. I would do it for a second, and a day 3 pick...but not for multiple day 2 picks.

-Outside of landing Sewell, my favorite scenario is the Bears, Patriots, and WFT fighting to get up and get a QB when we are on the clock at #13. Dream scenario.

-I have no problem not selecting a LT or CB with our first selection. No reason to panic, best to add the best possible player at #13...do I hope that it's a tackle or CB? Yes...but no reaching if it isn't, please.

​​​​-JOK is not only my darkhorse prediction...he is probably the smartest, highest value pick we can make with that #13 selection, if Sewell, Surtain, Slater, and Horn are gone. Nearly bust proof, and I believe almost certainly going to be a perennial pro bowl player, he also provides insurance against Tranquil or James being injury prone, as he can adequately, if not exactly, replace either player...and if all 3 are on the field, the entire middle depth of the field is locked down.

-Kwity Paye. I have talked very little about this prospect, but he is another dark horse selection at #13. This may sound cheesy, but when I see interviews with this kid, when I look in his eyes, I feel like I am seeing a very dangerous young man to get on the wrong side of the ball from. I think there may be a real monster lurking in there, ready to be coached all the way out. If teams get that controlled anger, intelligence, and hungry attitude in their one on one interviews, that I have seen in some of his television spots...he is going a lot higher than mocks have him.

-In relation to the above post, you throw in Jaelan Phillips, and I can't believe most mocks don't have at least one of these two Edge player going before we pick....and I don't think that is how the draft goes down.
                          Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

Working...
                          X