• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

On the other hand, you go BPA and if that's Rousseau or Parsons, we need play makers and pass rushers. Cam didn't destroy us today in the air. He had 69 passing yards. Hell it looks like it hurts for Cam to throw the ball.

They rushed for 165 yards and got 14 points on a punt return and a blocked punt return and another 7 after another 60+ yard PR only having to go 10-15 yards for another score.

We will need pass rushers for the other teams in our division so we can win a game or three.

Not against trading down either as we do also need a CB as well but to say we have Bosa and Murray finally had a good game we can bypass picking top pass rushers is crazy. We also may not bring back Perryman so Parsons can play either spot.
    ​​​​​​
    I know some see him as a LB and that's fine too but I'm gonna go by his own admission of being more a natural DE.
    Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-06-2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Start scouting qbs because they are ruining Herbert

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        On the other hand, you go BPA and if that's Rousseau or Parsons, we need play makers and pass rushers. Cam didn't destroy us today in the air. He had 69 passing yards. Hell it looks like it hurts for Cam to throw the ball.

They rushed for 165 yards and got 14 points on a punt return and a blocked punt return and another 7 after another 60+ yard PR only having to go 10-15 yards for another score.

We will need pass rushers for the other teams in our division so we can win a game or three.

Not against trading down either as we do also need a CB as well but to say we have Bosa and Murray finally had a good game we can bypass picking top pass rushers is crazy. We also may not bring back Perryman so Parsons can play either spot.
        ​​​​​​
        I know some see him as a LB and that's fine too but I'm gonna go by his own admission of being more a natural DE.
        parsons might be the BPA and he would have a huge impact on our defense which currently has only one true FT NFL LBer.....

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

the difference in a fourth or fifth overall slotting is Jacksonville's fourth rounder....

regardless, am not gonna be surprised if we are sitting there in the top five and Justin Fields is still on the board.... do you draft Rousseau or trade down ??

Jax would need to give us its later round first in the mid twenties, its second at the top of the second, and its second second in the middle of the second and.... possibly their pick at the top of the fourth.

the other QB hungry teams would likely be WDC (their first & second), Detroit (ditto) and the Bears (ditto + possibly their third ?)

after today can see no way that Ja'Marr is on our board and w/Bosa and Murray, see no good reason to be zeroed in on the either of Parsons nor Rousseau, and would really (really) question a CB top five, and so.... me thinx we are staring a trade down at the top of round one, and of which we desperately need the picks, to fill in on the Oline and secondary.... we could have as many as eight picks in the first 112 picks, and 12 overall.
          Thats a great strategy except TT has no clues how to find a quality starting OLine player in the late first, second, or third. He needs a first-ballot All-Consensus Blue chip Sewell type of option or he’ll fuck it up for sure. We’ll get another Fluker and Feeney combo package.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
            Day Tripper
            • May 2019
            • North of the Lagoon
            • Send PM

OL or Edge. Multiplier effect.
            “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

in a trade down scenario.... this would be my board,

1) late first would look corner w/Eric Stokes, and if he's off the board my backup selection would be Christian Darrisaw.... later in the first after a trade down
              2) got two picks early here and my first two targets would be OG Trey Smith and OC Josh Myers.... backup pick here would be Rashawn Slater
              3) NT Tyler Shelvin would be my first choice here, and if not then would be looking OT Daniel Faalele w/our third rounder
              C) need safeties and would hope to nab Hamsah Nasirildeen with our comp pick, and if not then looking OG w/the either of Deonte Brown or Zion Johnson
              4) Ninj says Palaie Gaoteote is not coming out, and if not am looking for still more Oline by way of OT Spencer Brown
              5) more safety help still by way of Divine Deablo.... see next selection if he is off the board
              6) first round six selection am looking CB by way of either Tyreke Johnson or Ambry Thomas
              6) second round sixer got two guys that again Ninj thinks are staying back, but would hope for the either of TE Cade Otton or NT Tuli Letuligasenoa
              7) last pick like Ninja's CB of choice Coby Bryant, and if not him then looking RB Trey Sermon
              Last edited by beachcomber; 12-07-2020, 12:18 AM.
              5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

1) late first would look corner w/Eric Stokes, and if he's off the board my backup selection would be Christian Darrisaw.... later in the first after a trade down
                2) got two picks early here and my first two targets would be OG Trey Smith and OC Josh Myers.... backup pick here would be Rashawn Slater
                3) NT Tyler Shelvin would be my first choice here, and if not then would be looking OT Daniel Faalele w/our third rounder
                C) need safeties and would hope to nab Hamsah Nasirildeen with our comp pick, and if not then looking OG w/the either of Deonte Brown or Zion Johnson
                4) Ninj says Palaie Gaoteote is not coming out, and if not am looking for still more Oline by way of OT Spencer Brown
                5) more safety help still by way of Deable Divine.... see next selection if he is off the board
                6) first round six selection am looking CB by way of either Tyreke Johnson or Ambry Thomas
                6) second round sixer got two guys that again Ninj thinks are staying back, but would hope for the either of TE Cade Otton or NT Tuli Letuligasenoa
                7) last pick like Ninja's CB of choice Coby Bryant, and if not him then looking RB Trey Sermon
                Divine Deablo...... the god devil

btw beach, the more film I watch on Trey Smith the more he climbs my board. He really is a physical player with refined techniques in both run and pass games.

Love me some Zion as well. He’s held up at LOT this season for BC and was dominate in flashes at OLG in 19.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

5) more safety help still by way of Divine Deablo.... see next selection if he is off the board
                  Good scouting, there Beach...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

I like building the lines but unfortunately like most of your mocks, i think this has little chance of happening. The concept is valid but unrealistic with us. This franchise is allergic to building a OL.

A late round CB isnt going to cut it so look elsewhere imo. We need CBs that can play rather soon and Stokes would work but if he is gone, late rounders are blah.
                    My bet is we dont draft any safeties but i like Hamsah if they do.

No RB or WR there either. If MW is not coming back, we need a WR rather badly. Remnents of not getting at least ONE earlier the last two seasons while KC and LV ramped up.

Comment

• Silversurfer
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Apr 2019
                      • Los Angeles
                      • Send PM

At the 4 spot would imagine someone who wants a QB would like that spot. Guess now or never to stack some picks hoping we hit on a few.

Tankathon | 2021 NFL Draft Order

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
                        At the 4 spot would imagine someone who wants a QB would like that spot. Guess now or never to stack some picks hoping we hit on a few.

Tankathon | 2021 NFL Draft Order
                        Teams that might want a QB at 4 or 5

Chicago
                        Atlanta -
                        maybe Carolina
                        New England a little bit further

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Matt-Sniegowski-Football-vs-Pitt-Micah-Parsons.jpg Happy.png

In his senior season in high school, Micah Parsons was a two-way player: defensive end & running back. He rushed for 1,239 yards and 27 touchdowns.

He also clocked a 4.66 forty-yard dash his senior year of high school.

Comment

Working...
                          X