• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost
    The Rise of Kellen Moore
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Not only that but i bet you tell me that every time i post one? Followed with one of your own to one up me? lol
    Boltjolt posted a killer mock yesterday. Bona-Fide.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      LOL, well bravo. I cant do that shit to mine.
      I really like CB TJ Carter that you had in your last one....as i did
      . He is a good press CB. Rated low in these simulators and he went to Memphis, a small school but a 5th rounder....i like it for one CB for us.

Gus says we dont have good man CBs and why he dont blitz. But hell he will be gone anyways lol.
      Thanks. The way to do it is for the Draft Network, instead of using the Mock, just use the Big Board feature, create your own, and treat it like a mock! No problem with missing players round to round, just pick the ones you want, based on the rounds they'll probably be available! Then Re-number and save using snipping tool. Link:

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Mock 4 pt 2.png Mock 5 Pt 2.png

Mock 5.0. Found no trade partners so I traded away the first 1st two Rounds for peanuts, and took lesser known quantities at EDGE & OT, rather than my preference for Micah Parsons and Alex Leatherwood.

Comment

• Boltsfan70
          East Coast Chargers Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • PA transplant living in S. Carolina
          • Send PM

first 7 RD MOCK for me so far
          1 parsons PSU
          2 Slater NW
          3a Tyson Campbell GA
          3b Paulson Adebo Stanford
          4 josh Myers OSU
          5 Spencer Brown
          6a Johan Dotson PSU
          6b Evan Mcpherson FL
          7 Nick Eubanks
          what mock drafts generators are you guys using?
          forgot we had 2 6Th ty

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
            Mock 4 pt 2.png Mock 5 Pt 2.png

Mock 5.0. Found no trade partners so I traded away the first 1st two Rounds for peanuts, and took lesser known quantities at EDGE & OT, rather than my preference for Micah Parsons and Alex Leatherwood.
            Wow, that's a LOT of players, Ghost! What are u trying to do? Overhaul the entire team?

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltsfan70 View Post
              first 7 RD MOCK for me so far
              1 parsons PSU
              2 Slater NW
              3a Tyson Campbell GA
              3b Paulson Adebo Stanford
              4 josh Myers OSU
              5 Spencer Brown
              6 Johan Dotson PSU
              7 Evan Mcpherson FL
              what mock drafts generators are you guys using?
              Remember, we have TWO 6th rounders. Use the Draft Network's Big Board, and treat it like a mock:

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

man.... right now the numbers add up perfectly for a trade down w/Jax, and we don't get just their first second rounder, we get the both of 'em, and so....

1) CB Eric Stokes (Casey Hayward) * gonna trade down and nab him first as there are no other CBs that entice me other than him
                2) OG Trey Smith (Trai Turner) * gonna wait him out @the top of the second as there is Zion Johnson later if eye miss here
                2) OC Josh Myers (Dan Feeney) * gonna take this guy as early as possible as just don't want to miss out on a very necessary get, and unfortunately not enamored w/the Doughboy
                2) NT Tyler Shelvin (Damion Square) * for you pass rush zealots, go ahead and get your LEO here, albeit personally prefer keepin' our LBs clean and want insurance/depth behind Linval
                3) OG Zion Johnson (Cole Toner) * puttin' this guy in here for now, as even tho we might not need two OGs, we could well miss out in FA and still have the need for two
                C) SS Hamsah Nasirildeen (Jahleel Addae) * will be pleasantly surprised if he lasts to the comp pick, and will easily move him up the board if others are off in front of him
                4) LB Palaie Gaoteote (Kyzir White) * could take him earlier, but if he comes out a year early, super good value wherever we might get him, and don't want to miss on this guy
                5) SS Divine Deablo (Rayshawn Jenkins) * could be Telesco's good value round five pick, and def think we've got the room to add two safeties, as we prefer them for run D in the nickel/dime
                6) CB Tyreke Johnson (Tevaughn Campbell) * a red shirt soph that prolly won't come out, albeit think RT Spencer Brown is gonna be (way) overdrafted and unavailable
                6) CB Ambry Thomas (Desmond King) * have seen this guy go earlier, and wouldn't have a problem moving him up the board if others were off before him
                7) CB Coby Bryant (Chris Harris) * great mindset, has the name to match up well w/LA and we need depth back there in the secondary

really think we just gotta trade down and fill in some of the holes we've been leaving behind when trading up and overdrafting.... two additional seconds to go w/the comp pick and the extra sixth.... 11 picks in a!!

ps. works best if Jax decides to take the (near) sure thing in Penei, and then trade back up into the QB sweepstakes for the franchise signal caller of choice....
                5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                  man.... right now the numbers add up perfectly for a trade down w/Jax, and we don't get just their first second rounder, we get the both of 'em, and so....

1) CB Eric Stokes (Casey Hayward) * gonna trade down and nab him first as there are no other CBs that entice me other than him
                  2) OG Trey Smith (Trai Turner) * gonna wait him out @the top of the second as there is Zion Johnson later if eye miss here
                  2) OC Josh Myers (Dan Feeney) * gonna take this guy as early as possible as just don't want to miss out on a very necessary get, and unfortunately not enamored w/the Doughboy
                  2) NT Tyler Shelvin (Damion Square) * for you pass rush zealots, go ahead and get your LEO here, albeit personally prefer keepin' our LBs clean and want insurance/depth behind Linval
                  3) OG Zion Johnson (Cole Toner) * puttin' this guy in here for now, as even tho we might not need two OGs, we could well miss out in FA and still have the need for two
                  C) SS Hamsah Nasirildeen (Jahleel Addae) * will be pleasantly surprised if he lasts to the comp pick, and will easily move him up the board if others are off in front of him
                  4) LB Palaie Gaoteote (Kyzir White) * could take him earlier, but if he comes out a year early, super good value wherever we might get him, and don't want to miss on this guy
                  5) SS Divine Deablo (Rayshawn Jenkins) * could be Telesco's good value round five pick, and def think we've got the room to add two safeties, as we prefer them for run D in the nickel/dime
                  6) CB Tyreke Johnson (Tevaughn Campbell) * a red shirt soph that prolly won't come out, albeit think RT Spencer Brown is gonna be (way) overdrafted and unavailable
                  6) CB Ambry Thomas (Desmond King) * have seen this guy go earlier, and wouldn't have a problem moving him up the board if others were off before him
                  7) CB Coby Bryant (Chris Harris) * great mindset, has the name to match up well w/LA and we need depth back there in the secondary

really think we just gotta trade down and fill in some of the holes we've been leaving behind when trading up and overdrafting.... two additional seconds to go w/the comp pick and the extra sixth.... 11 picks in a!!

ps. works best if Jax decides to take the (near) sure thing in Penei, and then trade back up into the QB sweepstakes for the franchise signal caller of choice....
                  Not bad, Beach, but no OT?

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                    Look i know these are always way off. I know the rankings are whack. Im gonna post many of these leading up to the draft. They are for fun. Its not a competition. Im just drafting BPA with guys i like. And since i get premium service with OTC i like to do trades. This one Detroit offered their 1,2 and 4.

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 3.16.46 PM.png

Parsons is falling.
                    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                    The Wasted Decade is done.
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Not bad, Beach, but no OT?
                      think Telesco might wait Pips 'n Bulaga out for another year, and resign Sam, and so no.... wait 'til next year ??

and wouldn't pass on Penei @5, but expecting him to be off the board by then, and dearly think trading down is in the best longterm interests of this org, and a habit we need to get into, or @least to develop the tendency to accumulate/stockpile picks prior to the draft, and....

if eye trade down, think it likely that Slater and Darrisaw are both off the board, and still deem CB worthy of a first round gambit if Stokes is there later in the first, and....

my mid tier guys seem to be offly/awfully popular, in the likes of Spencer Brown, who seems to be a bit of a media darling and beginning to sneak up draft boards, and Faalele who needs some work, and according to many, may not come out 'til next year, and so....

no OT atm, as think Tom goes w/what he's got, unless he doesn't resign Sam, or comes to his senses w/Pipkins ??

and of course, chances are that we don't trade down and that we stay pat, and w/Slater being the most likely target as he's got the double thumbs up from Voch and Jeremiah, usually a pretty surefire indicator of NFL success, and.... guessin' we can play him @guard to start with, if Bulaga stays healthy and Sam remains on the upward slant....
                      5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• SuperCharged
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2019
                        • Utah
                        • Midnight Toker
                        • Send PM

Setting::. Me in front of my computer. A freshly delivered bowl of ramen. Going through my sports page progressions.

Diving in and it's decent ramen, but not the best. Reading about the AFC West. Then I find this link....

Fill in the rest of the story.:wtf::wtf:

Comment

• Fleet
                          Fleet commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Moved your thread man. Probably qualifies as a draft thread.
                      • Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Deleted my post. Was commenting to beach's mock and see his first picks are second rounders now.
                        Bitut we do need a LT. To wait out Pip and china doll Bulaga another sesson would be stupid.
                        Bulaga is going to be injured again. He always is/ was @ Green Bay. Pip is what he is. A reach and cheap enough to cut or be a backup another year.

We need a LT a lot more than we need another DT and 4 CBs.
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 12-16-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X