• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

So not knowing what type of defense will run yet, here is a other draft to ponder lol.
    Trade down to #22,... Again however unlikely with PFN.

Screenshot_20210121-144911.png

Comment

• Parcells
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Hopefully this is the last time we will be drafting earlier than 20 for a while. The question is going to be who are the impact guys available and who slides. Last year the Cowboys did not
      have a big need at WR, but CeeDee Lamb fell into their laps. If one of the big 3 WR fell into our laps (Smith, Waddle, or Chase) would we pull the trigger? Obviously it depends who else is on the board.

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        So not knowing what type of defense will run yet, here is a other draft to ponder lol.

Boltjolt, did you notice in running draft sims that Micah Parsons is falling to the #13 slot with some regularity? It is happening to me. YMMV. Just curious.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

This is Brandon Stanley's Eagle front. The Chargers are going to run other hybrid fronts, but this is a look the Chargers are going to feature. One that the Chargers do not have, currently, the personnel on defense to run. Love to sign FA Leonard Floyd at OLB and draft Micah Parsons at the other OLB to play the Eagle.

Eagle Front.

Eagle.png Eage Front Gap.png

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Boltjolt, did you notice in running draft sims that Micah Parsons is falling to the #13 slot with some regularity? It is happening to me. YMMV. Just curious.
            I posted one on the page before this one that he fell to #13 but I don't happen very often for me.

This is the first one above that I've done that Surtain has fell that far. But look at it, Basham is #53.... Haven't seen that either.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

This is Brandon Stanley's Eagle front. The Chargers are going to run other hybrid fronts, but this is a look the Chargers are going to feature, one that the Chargers currently do not have, currently, the personnel on defense to run. Love to sign FA Leonard Floyd at OLB and draft Micah Parsons at the other OLB to play the Eagle.

Eagle Front.

If we don't have the personnel then I'd say,... By Staley's own words,... That we won't run it. He said he will run what the personnel dictates its strength. But we have FA'cy and the draft to go. Just didn't sound like he had a set scheme he had in mind,.... And I really like that about him.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I'm not so certain Surtain drops to #22...

Comment

• JOJAX85
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Irmo, SC
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I don't see that either.

Comment

• Tol
                    From Accounting
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Carlsbad
                    • Send PM

When I first started mock drafting, I used Fanspeaks On The Clock. This season I've been using The Draft Networks mock draft simulator. They have great write-ups, especially closer to draft month. But I have to say I'm having the most fun right now with PFN's mock draft simulator for all the trade proposals. It's nice that their trade function is free.

Fleet has all the links at the top, but just to summarize what a lot of you already know:

On the Clock - Customize your mock by choosing who's big board to use
                    The Draft Network - Great scouting write-ups
                    PFN - Free trade function

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I would giggle like a little girl if they got Surtain at 22. Love that guy, and at a huge PON. I also would doubt he drops that low.
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

This is Brandon Stanley's Eagle front. The Chargers are going to run other hybrid fronts, but this is a look the Chargers are going to feature. One that the Chargers do not have, currently, the personnel on defense to run. Love to sign FA Leonard Floyd at OLB and draft Micah Parsons at the other OLB to play the Eagle.

Eagle Front.

If Parsons could get to 13 - that would be an excellent draft pick. Floyd and Parsons I think are a tough combo - but just have to see what the draft has

Telesco just needs to be in the mindset with R1-4: OT, IOL, DT, Edge and CB

draft well, develop the players

I just don't think free agency is that big an option when you have a lower cap unless you just move on from Turner, Williams and Hayward and get those three spots filled for like 20-24m of cap space than with that other 12m you can get a guy like Floyd maybe.

But this offseason, Telesco is really going to have fill needs with BPA in mind a bit.
                        Last edited by Bolt4Knob; 01-22-2021, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Irmo, SC
                          • Send PM

Daniel Jeremiah's mock has Sewell dropping all the way to 10! Mocks are.just make believe visions of sunshine & rainbows. But in the highly no way in hell likely chance that dude drops to 10, TRADE UP!

Comment

Working...
                          X