• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SYB
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Yes there is more. Someone a while back, early in his career posted his injuries from college and I think he had a torn patella or something. He had a hand full of others but the labrum and patella were the worst. I don't recall what they all were.

Don't know where they got them from but it was something similar to the injuries Top Cat found on somebody and posted them here.
    Sorry, but I'm calling BS. People have falsely made these types of claims since he was drafted and I've looked into to it and could never find more than the torn labrum he suffered his final season. Which he played at a high level through for the remainder of the year.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
      Day One...
      • Mar 2019
      • Brentwood, 94513
      • Send PM

I'm not a draft nut, but I come here to see what might happen. I appreciate this thread. My guess or want is a lineman at 28. Oline or dline. Or if someone who was suppose to be top 15 is still sitting there, then bpa.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Sorry, but I'm calling BS. People have falsely made these types of claims since he was drafted and I've looked into to it and could never find more than the torn labrum he suffered his final season. Which he played at a high level through for the remainder of the year.
        Ok, fine with me. Maybe some others that have been with this board for years may also remember it.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

If you want to free Bosa and/or Ingram, get them some one-on-ones. If you want one-on-ones, get yourself a 1-tech that demands double teams. No DT in college ball demands double teams like Dexter. Lawrence had 6.5 sacks as a freshman (when he was seeing more one-on-ones). One-on-ones against Dexter ceased in his sophmore and junior years. Guess whose sack numbers went up? Clelin Ferrell's and Christian Wilkins'. At the same time, Clemson's rush numbers went down. 3.5 ypc (2016) 3.1 ypc (2017) 2.4 ypc (2018). Best rush defense in the nation in 2018. Make teams' offenses 1-dimensional. That'll benefit Bosa and Ingram, too.

If we don't resign Philon and your looking for pass rushing 3-techs... there are some good ones later. Renel Wren, Kingsley Keke, LJ Collier.
          what's not to like.... not sure why you would be against drafting Lawrence @28.... (yes there is some risk, and.... dude could well be deliverance for our Dline)

am sold.... Dex >> Delaware

pls look @Joey/Melvin vs. NE.... not to mention our three starting LBs that went down.... (NT pls)

Rapp is a SS

no thank you to Mack, to trading up for Christian, nor for resigning Darius P.... ditto for waiting on a DT (Wren, Keke, LJ) in the draft.

and will take a developmental day 3 safety prospect.... thank you,
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

what's not to like.... not sure why you would be against drafting Lawrence @28.... (yes there is some risk, and.... dude could well be deliverance for our Dline)

am sold.... Dex >> Delaware

pls look @Joey/Melvin vs. NE.... not to mention our three starting LBs that went down.... (NT pls)

Rapp is a SS

no thank you to Mack, to trading up for Christian, nor for resigning Darius P.... ditto for waiting on a DT (Wren, Keke, LJ) in the draft.

and will take a developmental day 3 safety prospect.... thank you,
            No....Rapp may not have blistering track speed, but he is plenty fast enough...and more important, he is a very instinctive and intelligent football player who is an exceptional tackler...that means he will be where he is supposed to be, covering the right guys, and making the tackle(no whiff) He is a perfect combo safety to pair with James, because he can also step up into the box if we wan't to move James around to fool offenses or create mismatches...but Rapp is not a SS only.
            The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

No....Rapp may not have blistering track speed, but he is plenty fast enough...and more important, he is a very instinctive and intelligent football player who is an exceptional tackler...that means he will be where he is supposed to be, covering the right guys, and making the tackle(no whiff) He is a perfect combo safety to pair with James, because he can also step up into the box if we wan't to move James around to fool offenses or create mismatches...but Rapp is not a SS only.
              You are correct Sir !
              Faster than Tashaun !
              Everybody wanted Tashaun !

Huskie ProDay April 1.
              4.59 ?
              More like 4.52 .

Short area quickness though.

@Combine...
              3.99 20 Yard Shuttle.
              6.82 3 Cone Drill.

11.0 - 11.1 Agility Factor is considered elite.
              With 20 Yard Shuttle < 4.0
              &
              3 Cone Drill < 7.0 .
              There's Rapp at 10.81 !!!

Hell Malik Hooker does not have sufficient range
              in NFL 2019 !

I picture Rapp w/Derwin and that looks like a winning combination.

:coffee:
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Oh shit.
                I said too much.

Rapp @ 28.
                It's a lock.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

So Oh Wooded one. Where do you see Rapp going?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                    So Oh Wooded one. Where do you see Rapp going?
                    Before the Sun comes up on Friday.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      Pretty much retired......
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                      • Send PM

Tease.......

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

There are tangible reason for everything I do.

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts4ever213 View Post
                          I'm not a draft nut, but I come here to see what might happen. I appreciate this thread. My guess or want is a lineman at 28. Oline or dline. Or if someone who was suppose to be top 15 is still sitting there, then bpa.
                          I am expecting oline and dline in first 2 rounds....order depends on the board. S in the third....just my guess.

Comment

Working...
                          X