• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Last TD run with the stiff arm by Herbert might give Lynn a stiffy.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

See, now I agree with you....there is middle ground to be found...
      I'm fair. Like I said I want him to be good. Just haven't been seeing the hype I been reading.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
        Oline-Tip of the Spear...
        • Feb 2019
        • McLean Illinois
        • Pipefitter Illinois State University
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
        Last TD run with the stiff arm by Herbert might give Lynn a stiffy.
        I do like his mobility...but I wanna see some downfield throws...I can see he throws outs and slants, sideline back shoulder throw, roll outs...but some deep posts, fly routes, double moves....long developing plays and long balls...
        Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I do like his mobility...but I wanna see some downfield throws...I can see he throws outs and slants, sideline back shoulder throw, roll outs...but some deep posts, fly routes, double moves....long developing plays and long balls...
          Agree there..I know he can run, it's his passing I been talking about

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Wow what a catch . Interfered with...no idea how he got that one. Great concentration by Wisconsin reciever.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Trade down for him? Late first seems more right than 6, better less risky options.

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

The only pass he has thrown over 10 yards wasn't close. I been telling you, he throws a ton of 0 to 5 yards passes and his recievers or backs make RAC yards. Even that sideline pass was a 9 yard gain.

Threw a stupid INT to a LB on a shirt dump pass as he locks on his recievers. It wasn't a lucky INT, he threw it right to him. Lucky is the LB caught it since it was such a short pass.
                Agree...... Hebert has not impressed me in highlight films and not in the Rose Bowl game..... he has a cannon for an arm and throws bullets on every pass even dink passes are bullets..... shows absolutely no touch.......accurate touch and great decision making is what makes an NFL QB....the interception on short pass was inexcusable.... ... he misses guys on short passes with bullets that fly way over head...... he also throws downward on alot of throws and strangely gets balls blocked for a long 6-6 guy?

I hate that gimmick Oregon offense...... makes QB's look great statistically.... but in reality they are not great..... Hebert will fail in NFL like every other highly touted gimmick oregon QB has..... Mariotta?, Akillli Smith?...etc..... Tua is way better passer than Hebert but Tua is seriously injury prone......

We need to convince CIN that they should trade with us to grab Hebert or Tua...........

Comment

• Charge!
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
                  Trade down for him? Late first seems more right than 6, better less risky options.
                  If Hebert is a bad questionable QB prospect (which he is)...... it does not mean we should trade down to invest in a bad QB with a later first round pick????....that makes no sense......

If you want a bad QB with a cannon arm who can run sign Kapernick and draft an OT........ and we will continue to have bad seasons......

It is stupid to draft bad QB's at any spot..... If there is a great QB, like Burrow, you are smart to trade anything the bengals want to get him......... but ONLY if the organization believes he is the real deal.....

If you want to gamble ant take a shot at a bad QB in 6th or 7th round I dont care cause those picks rarely make it anyway...... but it is very clear from watching them play that all this year's QB's after Burrow and Tua simply will not be great NFL QB's...... they are not great college QB's..... so they won't magically be great pro QB's.....

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

If Hebert is a bad questionable QB prospect (which he is)...... it does not mean we should trade down to invest in a bad QB with a later first round pick????....that makes no sense......

If you want a bad QB with a cannon arm who can run sign Kapernick and draft an OT........ and we will continue to have bad seasons......

It is stupid to draft bad QB's at any spot..... If there is a great QB, like Burrow, you are smart to trade anything the bengals want to get him......... but ONLY if the organization believes he is the real deal.....

If you want to gamble ant take a shot at a bad QB in 6th or 7th round I dont care cause those picks rarely make it anyway...... but it is very clear from watching them play that all this year's QB's after Burrow and Tua simply will not be great NFL QB's...... they are not great college QB's..... so they won't magically be great pro QB's.....
                    I really don't think Herbert is first round worthy but you damn well know somebody will draft him top 15. Happens every year.

I do think Tua is a better passer. He isn't really a running QB and he is a China doll which even.makes me worry about him scrambling and getting hit.

Comment

• blueman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I would be very happy not drafting the guy at all. Has bust written all over him.

Comment

• PR#1
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

Take a look at FROMM at 8:45 EST

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post
                          Take a look at FROMM at 8:45 EST
                          Will I like him better than Hurts, lol?

I actually like Fromm, good pocket passer, effective roll out, love the downfield throws. I can see him having a good NFL career on the right team.
                          Last edited by blueman; 01-01-2020, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X