Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

It looks like a corner or a safety. He should rag doll toss 190 pounds like that all day and twice on Sunday. I like him too but have seen him mocked midish round 1 now. I say grab Willis/Thomas at 6 and Eason at 37. SCORE!!!!
    You think a CB/S lined up at DE in a 3-point stance?
    Mekhi is just that big. Mocks are mocks. It will not surprise me to see Becton go top 10.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• ghost
      The Rise of Kellen Moore
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

MOBILE, Ala. — There were moments when the kid didn’t know when the work would end. He loved basketball more than anything, but there he was, running routes on a football field. His fat…

Jets assistant coach Shawn Jefferson has an unbreakable bond with son, Van, who’s part of a deep wide receiver draft class

Shawn Jefferson's son. Gimme, gimme.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
        Pretty much retired......
        • Sep 2018
        • JoJa
        • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

You think a CB/S lined up at DE in a 3-point stance?
        Mekhi is just that big. Mocks are mocks. It will not surprise me to see Becton go top 10.
        True, I did not pick up on the 3 point. Freaking Mac truck versus a Ford Ranger

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

They were proactive, making a couple of midseason trades.
          Yep, the proactively traded away their draft future, again, while doing nothing to address their biggest need which was the OL. Glad TT doesn't follow that model.

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

so post SBs (Senior/Shrine Bowls) have added a coupla few players to my watch list and adjusted my board some....

am moving RB Joshua Kelly up from UDFA to a fifth rounder ?? OC Lord Cushenberry III has moved from a day three/round four grade to 37, and (zero tech) Leki Fotu is holdin' steady as a day two/round three guy (after originally being slotted day three) ??

CB Nevelle Clark (Shriner) cemented his status as a draftable round seven guy, as thinkin'/hopin' we give him some lenience despite his puff daddy pedigree.

have also got Olinemen Charlie Heck and Jon Runyan officially on my watch list, of which already has the likes of Yasir Durant, Tristan Wirfs and Andrew Thomas.

other guys that have reupped their ante are QB Kelly Bryant, and RBs JJ Taylor and Benny Mays.

guys eye like some but have been overhyped and (me thinx) will in turn likely be overdrafted include LBs Evan Weaver and K'Lavon Chaisson, and CB Darnay Holmes.

one guy who didn't seem to help his stock much is Tyler Biadasz ??
            5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Rex Ryan wants Bolts to draft Tua:

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

I can't believe there wasn't more Senior bowl discussion...and the allstar thread is gone/modified....guess I will put it here. Watched the game later(recorded)

Justin Herbert-solid if not mind blowing. 1 bad overthrow, one close miss, and one really nice pass that went right thru receiver's hands made up the only incompletions I saw. He didn't make any jaw dropping throws, but he was very solid...and he used his feet very well a few times, which is something Charger nation wants to see in their next QB, after watching poor Phil rooted in the backfield the past decade+. Not my first choice, but would be fine with him at 6.

Jordan Love- Showed nothing, really...good or bad. Made a few simple throws...threw up some 50/50 balls as I expected...but for all I know, he was green lighted. Can't really knock his performance, but he didn't do anything to change my opinion of him. Do not draft.

Jalen Hurts-Terrible offensive line play made it difficult to evaluate. He tried to force some throws...this is an audition afterall...didn't look good. Love the football player, but have not seen enough of the passer to fall in love with him for us....not my preference, but would be open minded to trying him at QB...but as a midround pick.

Lamical Perine- Pleasantly surprised...this is exactly the type of back I would love to add to our backfield....big back who showed some agility and hands in passing game. Punishing runner, would like to know more about his pass pro...but a RB on my radar. 3rd or 4th round

Devin Duvernay- Looked good...no surprise there. Like this kid for our WR corps. 3rd or 4th round

Bradlee Anae- Love this kids motor off the edge...he looked really good last night, and probably cost some OL prospects some money this spring. 4th round comp pick

Joshua Kelley- Gonna give this guy a shoutout. Thought he might be MVP over Herbert. Don't know that he wouldn't be a redundant add to Eke and JJ though.

Anybody else?
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                  Powerful? He’ll yes!

Looks like a scene from Rudy at Notre Dame practice.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                    There's our new QB coach, kitkat bar.
                    Seth Ryan...tutoring Tua.
                    Now find us a foreman for the road grader crew plz.
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• SYB
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
                      I can't believe there wasn't more Senior bowl discussion...and the allstar thread is gone/modified....guess I will put it here. Watched the game later(recorded)

Justin Herbert-solid if not mind blowing. 1 bad overthrow, one close miss, and one really nice pass that went right thru receiver's hands made up the only incompletions I saw. He didn't make any jaw dropping throws, but he was very solid...and he used his feet very well a few times, which is something Charger nation wants to see in their next QB, after watching poor Phil rooted in the backfield the past decade+. Not my first choice, but would be fine with him at 6.

Jordan Love- Showed nothing, really...good or bad. Made a few simple throws...threw up some 50/50 balls as I expected...but for all I know, he was green lighted. Can't really knock his performance, but he didn't do anything to change my opinion of him. Do not draft.

Jalen Hurts-Terrible offensive line play made it difficult to evaluate. He tried to force some throws...this is an audition afterall...didn't look good. Love the football player, but have not seen enough of the passer to fall in love with him for us....not my preference, but would be open minded to trying him at QB...but as a midround pick.

Lamical Perine- Pleasantly surprised...this is exactly the type of back I would love to add to our backfield....big back who showed some agility and hands in passing game. Punishing runner, would like to know more about his pass pro...but a RB on my radar. 3rd or 4th round

Devin Duvernay- Looked good...no surprise there. Like this kid for our WR corps. 3rd or 4th round

Bradlee Anae- Love this kids motor off the edge...he looked really good last night, and probably cost some OL prospects some money this spring. 4th round comp pick

Joshua Kelley- Gonna give this guy a shoutout. Thought he might be MVP over Herbert. Don't know that he wouldn't be a redundant add to Eke and JJ though.

Anybody else?
                      I believe it was Daniel Jeremiah raving about his pass pro on one of the NFLN practice recap shows.

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

There's our new QB coach, kitkat bar.
                        Seth Ryan...tutoring Tua.
                        Now find us a foreman for the road grader crew plz.
                        DeGuglielmo?

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

DeGuglielmo?
                          This is an interesting idea !
                          DeGuglielmo was previously a Charger Asst Oline coach.
                          LOL.
                          He would feel right at home.
                          NYJ talent level is akin to LAC.
                          Maybe he could bring UFA OTs
                          Kelvin Beachum or Brandon Shell with him.
                          I have luke warm interest in these players.
                          but building depth is a concern also.
                          NYJ have similar cap space to LAC.
                          DeGuglielmo has the chops and experience.
                          Good find, sonora !
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X