• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightnin'
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Coach Lynn, like his two predecessors-is a career coordinator.

The last "real" HC we had was dismissed after losing close playoff games.

The successful HC before Schottenheimer, Ross-had won a NC in the NCAA and
    took us to a SB.

Prior to Ross, we ONLY had success with Don Coryell and (yes) Sid Gilman.

What a revealing history of piss-poor coaching hires...
    San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• jubei
      Vagabond Ninja
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ceramic View Post
      Please fire Lynn. He does nothing for this team. I am sick of having an ulcer watching every game as a nail biter. I’d rather lose by 50 than to watch this shit.
      at least losing by 50 gives me plenty of time left in my day to do other things. lynn, bradley, and stewart are the ones who ESPECIALLY need to go. Others I'm not so sure on yet.

Comment

• Critty
        Dominate the Day.
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Then he goes soft and plays a different offense. When you need more than 3 points to put a team away, he plays for a FG.
        We had over 200 yards rushing and still lost.

Lynn needs to learn how to stomp on a teams neck but I'm not willing to stick with him for his learning curve. I want a real HC. Tired if these cheap ass inexperienced HCs they hire

Lynn needs to go and so does Bradley.
        I think they are close. And these losses are growing pains. I would not change course until after 2021 season is over. I'm more willing to stick with Lynn for another year. Herbert has developed quickly even though wins aren't there.
        Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Ceramic
          Chargers are pathetic
          • Sep 2020
          • OC
          • Send PM

These lossss aren’t growing pains, they should have won every game! They can’t close the deal. We would be fired from our jobs if we didn’t do them. Why does Lynn get this huge leash? They fucking fired Marty after 14-2. Fuck the chargers

Comment

• BigBad
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightnin' View Post
            Coach Lynn, like his two predecessors-is a career coordinator.

The last "real" HC we had was dismissed after losing close playoff games.

The successful HC before Schottenheimer, Ross-had won a NC in the NCAA and
            took us to a SB.

Prior to Ross, we ONLY had success with Don Coryell and (yes) Sid Gilman.

What a revealing history of piss-poor coaching hires...

Look at the list of success...ALL HAD HEAD COACH experience. That's why if they hire Bienemy it will be more of the same. Go get someone who knows how to actually be a head coach.

Go get a college guy and hand them Herbert. He has made this a job guys will want!

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

I think they are close. And these losses are growing pains. I would not change course until after 2021 season is over. I'm more willing to stick with Lynn for another year. Herbert has developed quickly even though wins aren't there.
              I don't want to waste a year on your hunch. If they are close, they'll still be close with another head coach and coordinators.

McCoy kept on losing close games...near the end, the team gave up on him.

Players are probably right now having doubts about this coaching staff - its human nature.

Comment

• BigBad
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

You've obviously never been a part of a sinking ship. I guarantee the players have already tuned Lynn out. Historic losing streak all over social media. These young players need direction from an actual winner.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

The root of the problem is not turnovers.. its the D's incapability to stop anyone in the 4rth Q.
                  This was happening last year, but many refused to see it for what it was.
                  They pointed to the stats and Gus's D ranked decently there; they just routinely gave up points when
                  they needed to make a stop.
                  Rivers forced plays in the 2nd half, at times, because he lost confidence in the defense.

You can not win games when your defense is helpless at the end.

Comment

• BearWithJetpack
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

The Chargers are setting records for blowing leads. All time records. That's hardly "growing pains". It's historic. Nobody has ever lost like this guy before.

Comment

• Scotty Boy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2017
                      • Send PM

The Chargers need to do something - or they risk telling their fans and, more importantly, players that this is acceptable. The simplest, cheapest, quickest solution is to fire Gus Bradley tomorrow. Send a message! Promote Milus or Smith tomDC and see how the season goes. This “method”, not coincidently, worked-out pretty well when they jettisoned Wiz in favor of Steichen. Shane has been even better this year with an off-season under his belt.

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post
                        The Chargers are setting records for blowing leads. All time records. That's hardly "growing pains". It's historic. Nobody has ever lost like this guy before.
                        Bradley is like the french with Maginot line. We put up a good resistence until the end and then the enemy simply circumvents our designed resistence. Excep this happens on a weekly basis for three years now.

:smoking:
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Critty View Post

What a load of crap! Your guy Lynn sucks and proves it on a weekly basis.

Herbert has developed in spite of Lynn holding him and the team back, not because of Lynn. That is ridiculous.

You and Lynn can go get a hotel room together just as long as he is no longer the head coach of the Chargers ASAP.

Comment

Working...
                          X