• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lyth View Post

I'd guess he had no interest working for the Spanos. It's the only thing that makes sense. How've got a decent, young roster to start working with. A QB who looks really good. Could be the money, but more likely he knows how they operate.
    Like I said earlier, none of the other teams with opening had interest in him either. It could also be because he rather stay at Michigan.

Comment

• Silversurfer
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Los Angeles
      • Send PM

Hopefully we have a coach before the Super Bowl. Would like to know what the future is going to somewhat look like and for something hopefully to be excited about.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

You just say this because of seeing all the success the Cowboys had by hiring a HC with prior experience. :biggrin:
        I love when Roo busts someone’s balls.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• Coachmarkos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • SoDak
          • Technology Director
          • Send PM

I'm not against any of the candidates, except for Garrett.

I've posted a couple times, I like Eberflus. I also like Saleh. I like Daboll. I'm not against Beienemy or Smith.

Brady and Staley could use some more seasoning in my opinion? But what do I know? Maybe one of them in the next McVay or LaFleur?

Just hope we get the right guy. I'll get behind whoever the pick is. (even if it's "The Clapper")
          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Silversurfer View Post
            Hopefully we have a coach before the Super Bowl. Would like to know what the future is going to somewhat look like and for something hopefully to be excited about.
            If Daboll is coaching the Bills in the SB - unless its like Shanahan four years ago - I can wait for Daboll at this point with the names being interviewed. Get the RIGHT Head Coach

I read a quote from Kingsbury today that says he likes to call plays, interact with the QB as that makes the job fun - paraphrasing.

My thought - are you the HC or the OC - coach the entire damn team!!!

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Shefter reporting Harbaugh back to Michigan is a done deal... well thats over with

Onward to Brian Daboll....

Comment

• Heatmiser
                BetterToday ThanYesterday
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Like I said earlier, none of the other teams with opening had interest in him either. It could also be because he rather stay at Michigan.
                And it could be because he is a psychopath who has burned a lot of NFL bridges. Trust me you dont want Harbaugh here
                Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • May 2017
                  • Tijuana
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
                  ...Please bring in a former HC this time. Please.
                  ok, so Jason Garret?

Comment

• Heatmiser
                    BetterToday ThanYesterday
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

So he declined the Texans. Very interesting as I saw that Watson was venting over his lack of input on the GM pick. You wonder if he sees the fact that the QB wants that kind of juice in the decision processes and he said "no thanks". Perhaps a precursor of how Watson would act in the locker room and sideline.
                    I don't read you as bashing Watson at all, but what I heard was that he was PROMISED an opportunity to give input on behalf of the players on the next GM and HC after the way BoB destroyed the team and after Hopkins got traded for magic beans due to that BoB and that wierdo quasi-GM cult leader they have in the front office. He was not pouting or grandstanding. He is on record saying he knows his place and that this is a business and who makes the decisions. Just wanted to be heard and be helpful. And it was promised by McNair himself. So the team promptly hires the former Patriot GM they got accused of tampering with last year and Watson finds out via twitter. Same way he found out about Hopkins btw.

Now they are HC shopping. Watson has publicly said he really likes Bienemy after talking to Mahomes and Matheiu. Which candidate is not even on their list? Bienemy.

So they lied to Watson (he is only 25 by the way. Pretty impressive guy for that age) the only true superstar on their team other than aging Watt.

Eberflus did the right thing. Houston is a mess

TG
                    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Tijuana
                      • Send PM

I wonder how many of you would have been exited with Belichick (after Browns before patriots).

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I don't read you as bashing Watson at all, but what I heard was that he was PROMISED an opportunity to give input on behalf of the players on the next GM and HC after the way BoB destroyed the team and after Hopkins got traded for magic beans due to that BoB and that wierdo quasi-GM cult leader they have in the front office. He was not pouting or grandstanding. He is on record saying he knows his place and that this is a business and who makes the decisions. Just wanted to be heard and be helpful. And it was promised by McNair himself. So the team promptly hires the former Patriot GM they got accused of tampering with last year and Watson finds out via twitter. Same way he found out about Hopkins btw.

Now they are HC shopping. Watson has publicly said he really likes Bienemy after talking to Mahomes and Matheiu. Which candidate is not even on their list? Bienemy.

So they lied to Watson (he is only 25 by the way. Pretty impressive guy for that age) the only true superstar on their team other than aging Watt.

Eberflus did the right thing. Houston is a mess

TG
                        If your star QB wants you to talk to Bienemy - than talk to Beinemy. Who knows - maybe Caserio does bring in Josh Mc and Patricia to that dumpster fire. A year ago the Texans were ahead of the Chiefs - what 24 zip or something. Now a year later.... how quick it went

I saw somebody say Caserio might want to bring Daboll but all things equal - isn't the Chargers job better at this point?

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Tijuana
                          • Send PM

Go Rivers, go Colts, beat the Bills (in a shootout) so Daboll can be available

Comment

Working...
                          X