Dude, reality much?

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AKFlyFisher

Yes, and why? The same thing Herbert is showing now. I think Brees later admitted he failed to study right and learn from his mistakes.

And guess what might happen in 2023 in the draft?

I find the assuredness in Herbert interesting given the past history with QBs on this team and in this league.
        Brees was playing a lot worse then than Herbert is now. Brees second season he had 17 TDs 16 INTs, 60%. Third season 11 TDs 15 INTs, 57% and this is when he was benched. Then he took off in year 4.
        Herbert has played 22 games.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

AK is a passionate fan. He’s very disappointed as we all are. Back to back losses and bad games from JH have set him off. Relax AK. Let’s see how things play out. It doesn’t look good now I’ll give you that.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I'm going ice fishing.
            Appreciate your passion for our Chargers, jamrock.

I remember thinking, in real time, and based upon the flow of the game.

We needed to come up with something steady and slow--no mistakes. That AP Pick 6 was so sickening.
            Complete gut punch. The Patriots fans erupted. Loudest they were all day and for good reason. Their qb had given them nothing to cheer for really.

im naming it the AJ Green “Head Up Your Ass” award. Cook gets it week 1

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
              AK is a passionate fan. He’s very disappointed as we all are. Back to back losses and bad games from JH have set him off. Relax AK. Let’s see how things play out. It doesn’t look good now I’ll give you that.
              I am smelling something I don't like, emanating from the man whose name is on the trophy...
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Ok it looks like AKFF deleted all his posts. Not sure what its all about. But i had to go in and permanently delete them. My guess is this thread will look off without his posts.

Go easy on each other peeps. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

That's my quarterback.
                  TO Rhymes With BO
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Xenos
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

This makes little sense...so you are on fire again.

Why then do you advocate for the brittle rag armed Tua? Guy was the next coming of Christ coming out of Alabama..
                    He's what you get when your qb is not a running threat, nor has the arm to make many of the throws you want to see in an NFL qb.

To an extent, i can see your point. Many here were simultaneously praising Herbert while dumping on P.R.
                    Being a big P.R. fan, i have a tiny bit of schadenfreude over Herbert's struggles (although I'd prefer it didn't happen);
                    but you take it to dramatic extremes. Did he steal your girlfriend and spit in your face?

Now two bad games, after being on fire, and all this pent up bile comes out of your mouth.
                    When he puts together a couple good games, you'll bitch a bit and then recede back into the shadows, waiting and hoping for another bad Herbert outing.
                    Just wanted to say that no one should be dumping on Rivers while trying to prop up Herbert. You can like both without being stupid.

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Hopefully Adderly and DJ become a great tandem together.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kauai
                        • Send PM

You have Herbert on a rookie deal. He will be making 45M a year soon. Most teams go for it when you have a stud rookie QB. Telesco's uber conservative approach is not good for the team. If you want to build your depth through the draft fine. You better hit on those fucking picks though.

We needed a couple players to push now. OL and DT. Edge. At least one. At least show you are trying? Why are we always ok with players that kill this team? Why do we always believe in players who constantly let us down? You sacrifice the season because you think you can fix them?

Telesco has made some good picks. The main guys have fallen in his lap however. The key to a good GM is his depth. DL? Outside of Bosa? Nada. OL outside of Slater? Nada. So many mid rounders doing nada. There comes a time when you have to put your GM on the hot seat. He is on it.

Year after year... mediocrity and never showing any attempts to fix the sinking ship during the season...makes one wonder if they will ever be able to do things right? You see the top teams make moves on a consistent basis. You see them push and go for broke. The desire to win.

Year after year the losing can become habitual. Teams can expect to lose. Players give up. You ever feel like Telesco has reached that point? Where he wont make a move because he has given up? Why wouldn't he? He has made the playoffs once. If anyone ever just accepted failure...its gotta be him. He does not know how to win. He only produces losers.

He is a losing GM. A GM with no balls. We can expect the same thing weekly. Herbert getting killed from the right side. And Joey being tripled. Protecting the QB and knocking the opponents down are the 2 most critical aspects of winning. TT doesn't get that. We will remain sick. Im tired of waiting until next year. I want it now.

Begging. This is me begging for change. Either get something done Tom...or get the fuck out you passive dickwad. This is war. This is combat. You are shooting down fighter jets with peashooters. Get your guys some help. This is operational malpractice not using everything in your arsenal to get the job done.

Now before you guys jump my bones....you have to know that even the owner of this forum is human. lol I too need to get shit off my chest. Im really frustrated. Tired of mediocrity being the status quo here. It starts at the top. I would kill for new ownership.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet Admin View Post
                          You have Herbert on a rookie deal. He will be making 45M a year soon. Most teams go for it when you have a stud rookie QB. Telesco's uber conservative approach is not good for the team. If you want to build your depth through the draft fine. You better hit on those fucking picks though.

We needed a couple players to push now. OL and DT. Edge. At least one. At least show you are trying? Why are we always ok with players that kill this team? Why do we always believe in players who constantly let us down? You sacrifice the season because you think you can fix them?

Telesco has made some good picks. The main guys have fallen in his lap however. The key to a good GM is his depth. DL? Outside of Bosa? Nada. OL outside of Slater? Nada. So many mid rounders doing nada. There comes a time when you have to put your GM on the hot seat. He is on it.

Year after year... mediocrity and never showing any attempts to fix the sinking ship during the season...makes one wonder if they will ever be able to do things right? You see the top teams make moves on a consistent basis. You see them push and go for broke. The desire to win.

Year after year the losing can become habitual. Teams can expect to lose. Players give up. You ever feel like Telesco has reached that point? Where he wont make a move because he has given up? Why wouldn't he? He has made the playoffs once. If anyone ever just accepted failure...its gotta be him. He does not know how to win. He only produces losers.

He is a losing GM. A GM with no balls. We can expect the same thing weekly. Herbert getting killed from the right side. And Joey being tripled. Protecting the QB and knocking the opponents down are the 2 most critical aspects of winning. TT doesn't get that. We will remain sick. Im tired of waiting until next year. I want it now.

Begging. This is me begging for change. Either get something done Tom...or get the fuck out you passive dickwad. This is war. This is combat. You are shooting down fighter jets with peashooters. Get your guys some help. This is operational malpractice not using everything in your arsenal to get the job done.

Now before you guys jump my bones....you have to know that even the owner of this forum is human. lol I too need to get shit off my chest. Im really frustrated. Tired of mediocrity being the status quo here. It starts at the top. I would kill for new ownership.
                          Agreed 1000%.I am truly at my wits end with this team and especially these owners.I love football and love my team but this broken (losing) record is almost getting to a tipping point for and Im not alone gauging by social media.If we lose or barely squeek out a win against the Sheagles I want TTs head.Enough is enough,no more "next season".

Comment

Working...
                          X