• New Jersey
      • Send PM

Comment

• sonorajim
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
        Merrill's raw power wins some downs for us.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Breiden Fehoko Performs The Haka With His Family. This is so intense.

Comment

• Heatmiser
            HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

Merrill's raw power wins some downs for us.
            I like Merrill. We all do. But that was his only play as far as I could see. The rest of the game he was not so good. Fehoko and Gaziano made some plays. Even Brown did. Seems like the backups understand the gap and half better than the starters, at least for this game. And they were much more consistent, too. Steelers OL is not very good and their best player was out, but still these are all street free agents play DL for our team.

TG
            Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Heatmiser
              HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Hoping, really hoping, that Staley and Hill adjust and use Bosa inside a lot more. Can really be a difference maker there on passing downs.

TG
              Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Xenos
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

I like Merrill. We all do. But that was his only play as far as I could see. The rest of the game he was not so good. Fehoko and Gaziano made some plays. Even Brown did. Seems like the backups understand the gap and half better than the starters, at least for this game. And they were much more consistent, too. Steelers OL is not very good and their best player was out, but still these are all street free agents play DL for our team.

TG
                Shoutout to Justin Jones for being the lynchpin in all of this. Very underrated player.
                16. The defensive front’s performance would not have been possible without Justin Jones, though. Jones played a whopping 81 percent of the defensive snaps in this game, which is an outrageous number for an interior defensive lineman. The Chargers needed Jones with Jerry Tillery, Linval Joseph and Christian Covingtonall out. “I saw a guy that embodied that, ‘Hey, we’re going to do what it takes in this game,’ ” Staley said of Jones on Monday. “He had to do what it took for us last night, which was play a lot more than he’s used to, but he’s that type of player. He has real toughness.”

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Great, he's been misused the entire first half of his career....
                  G-Ro knows.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Shoutout to Justin Jones for being the lynchpin in all of this. Very underrated player.
                    He isn't underrated IMO. Justin Jones gets a lot of love.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2020
                      • Send PM

I am having trouble feeling too confident about the Chargers at this point in he season. A very pedestrian Steelers offense looked anything but that against the Chargers defense. The Chargers offense has been very up-down this season, along with ST play. I very much want to believe in this team, but they are so difficult to figure out week to week. I know it’s still a win, but I came away even more confused from the Steelers. The Steelers also had very significant number of injuries as well.

Comment

• Berserker76
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by BoltUp InLA View Post
                        I am having trouble feeling too confident about the Chargers at this point in he season. A very pedestrian Steelers offense looked anything but that against the Chargers defense. The Chargers offense has been very up-down this season, along with ST play. I very much want to believe in this team, but they are so difficult to figure out week to week. I know it’s still a win, but I came away even more confused from the Steelers. The Steelers also had very significant number of injuries as well.
                        I hear ya. The vaunted Lions defense held them to 16 points and they score 37 points on us. Just the Chargers being the Chargers, I guess. The fact that we snatched victory from the jaws of defeat gives me hope. Think we will reap some reward later in the year in giving the backup DL guys some game-time experience. Going to need a lot of rotations come playoff time.

Comment

• Xenos
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

He isn't underrated IMO. Justin Jones gets a lot of love.
                          He’s definitely underrated on here.

Comment

Working...
                          X