• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Glad we make the postseason in this prediction machine. But seriously worst matchup for us.
    Use the NFL Playoff Machine from ESPN to predict the NFL Playoff matchups by generating the various matchup scenarios based on your selections.

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I'm watching the blocked punt. Did you know the guards are Drue and Chris Rumph on that play? 8:32

I was wondering where TE Stephen Alexander was yesterday, he was playing RT on special teams.
      Sounds like a classic Chargers recipe for failure to me.
      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
        Glad we make the postseason in this prediction machine. But seriously worst matchup for us.
        http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
        I highly doubt the Titans are going to be the No. 1 seed at the end of the season. Without Henry, they are not going to sustain the winning they experienced earlier in the season, the shoddy loss to the worst team in the conference Sunday is kind of fortelling. The No. 1 seed at the close of the season will be New England, Kansas City or the Chargers, IMO. But I would not mind playing the Patriots at all. The Chargers nearly won the matchup a few weeks ago; if not for a miscommunication between Herbert and Cook they probably would have won.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I highly doubt the Titans are going to be the No. 1 seed at the end of the season. Without Henry, they are not going to sustain the winning they experienced earlier in the season, the shoddy loss to the worst team in the conference Sunday is kind of fortelling. The No. 1 seed at the close of the season will be New England, Kansas City or the Chargers, IMO. But I would not mind playing the Patriots at all. The Chargers nearly won the matchup a few weeks ago; if not for a miscommunication between Herbert and Cook they probably would have won.
          Someday it would be nice to beat the Patriots

Comment

• SBbound
            Casual fanatic
            • Feb 2019
            • Merced/San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
            http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine
            Agreed. New England is currently the team I'd least like us to meet in the playoffs.

Comment

• Berserker76
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

If we do make the playoffs, might as well be the Patriots first. Sooner or later we are going to beat those bastards, and when we do, the sky's the limit.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Berserker76 View Post
                If we do make the playoffs, might as well be the Patriots first. Sooner or later we are going to beat those bastards, and when we do, the sky's the limit.
                I agree. We can't be afraid of them. But I think the Bolts are more likely to meet the Patriots in the conference championship game than in the first round. The last game with the Pats could have easily have been a Chargers win, some things went NE's way and they came out on top. The Patriots are on a 5-game win streak and have dominated every opponent except the Bolts. They beat the Jets 54-13 the week before the game against the Chargers, in which they eked a 3 pt win. Since then they've beaten the Panthers 24-6, the Browns 45-7 and the Falcons 25-0. During their five-game win streak, the Bolts scored just about as many points against the Patriots as their 4 other opponents combined.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Dec 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Someday it would be nice to beat the Patriots
                  Bring the MFers on -- its the playoffs - show up and play

(granted the Chargers can win a lot of games the rest of the year, win the division so they don't have to play the Patriots in Foxborough wild care week end)

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                    Palmer has passed Guyton in receptions this year.
                    :stirringshit:
                    The correct yardstick is Tbilly, who stands available at a nearby National Rental counter
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I think the AFCW race will be very close, meaning the Chiefs and Chargers will be the 4 and 5 seeds, and who ever wins the division will have that one game HFA and play against each other in that first game for the rubber match.

I hope its easier than that...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                        Day Tripper
                        • May 2019
                        • North of the Lagoon
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

for fans not in socal, it means watching the game at home with volume available, rather than trying to find a seat at a crowded sports bar at 10am to watch the game with no volume (because some other game is hogging the volume).
                        I had to do that when I lived in MI now 20+ years ago. Nowadays you can load apps like iHeart to get the radio feed in a far away sports bar, the problem then is the radio feed is never in synch with TV - i think TV is always delayed 10-20 seconds. But you could find the LA local radio broadcast i think?

I think this because i used to watch games with my bro, who would have radio in his ear, and he’d fucking cheer or gasp before the play happened. Now he refuses to watch Chargers, he still says he hates them. Yeah, he hates them so much he still can’t stop talking or thinking about them. I try to talk to him, set him free, let him love again, he’s just not ready.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                          Day Tripper
                          • May 2019
                          • North of the Lagoon
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I agree. We can't be afraid of them. But I think the Bolts are more likely to meet the Patriots in the conference championship game than in the first round. The last game with the Pats could have easily have been a Chargers win, some things went NE's way and they came out on top. The Patriots are on a 5-game win streak and have dominated every opponent except the Bolts. They beat the Jets 54-13 the week before the game against the Chargers, in which they eked a 3 pt win. Since then they've beaten the Panthers 24-6, the Browns 45-7 and the Falcons 25-0. During their five-game win streak, the Bolts scored just about as many points against the Patriots as their 4 other opponents combined.
                          We can beat them if we just play a good game. If we don’t, probably lose to any playoff team anyway. I suspect the later in the playoffs we meet, the greater the pressure it is. It’s time to kill the chupacabra once and for all, sooner the better imo.

Comment

Working...
                          X