X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xenos View Post
    The 2nd from last was on the big pass play by Herbert where someone here claims Slater got away with a hold.

Slater was clean on that play - its pretty clear to anyone who looks.

Comment

• So did I hear this right? Slater officially gave up his first sack of his career but it was on a play where the RB chipped and Slater told them to stop helping after that because he felt the chip was what messed up his portection and allowed the sack, held up great after that
      Loyal to the Soil salties ex fans were factually more on the fair weather side than those who still Bolt Up.

Spent time at thenflforum and chargersfans.net before this place was established.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenos View Post
        Slater has far exceeded my highest expectations for this season. I was really worried about his layoff. He is playing near Okung’s level when Okung was with the Chargers before the injures and health issues. Many years it was the Chargers who passed on quality OT early in the drafts. It feels great to be on the other side of that now. Even MW is playing like that 7th overall draft pick he was. It goes to show how important it is to not only acquire talented and hardworking players, but it’s also important to play to the strengths of these acquired players!!

Comment

• Argument for OROY so far.

https://youtu.be/BQjQ6suaiLM

Comment

Working...
          X