• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jubei
    Vagabond Ninja
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

too bad this coaching staff is probably gonna get Herbert seriously injured.

Comment

• Scotty Boy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Aug 2017
      • Send PM

I’ll take a re-do, please; go back to 2021 off season so we can hire Daboll.

Coaches and players come and go, the constant in the Chargers’ underachieving (other than ownership) is Telesco; he needs to be removed in the off season so someone else can hope to fix this hell of a mess. The scary thing is poor teams typically have high draft picks (we won’t) and lots of cap space (we’re OVER the cap in 2023)….

While Staley and his coaches have been dealt a tough hand with numerous key injuries, it’s obvious he cannot effectively motivate teams nor understand the NFL has evolved where you need to put pressure on your opponents at all times; we’re too passive on offense and defensive play calling….

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
        Spanos can get fucked most of us wanted Daboll and he has the Daniel Jones led Giants at 6-1. I’m good and I am quickly losing interest in this much like I was when Taylor was going to be the starter.
        Are the luxury boxes and VIP packages still selling?

If so, The Spanoses are good with all of it for the time being.

Two blowouts at home and you keep your star (?) QB in both times with busted ribs. Not to mention leaving him in when the injury first happened. Where are the adults in the room to settle this mess?
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Scotty Boy View Post
          I’ll take a re-do, please; go back to 2021 off season so we can hire Daboll.

Coaches and players come and go, the constant in the Chargers’ underachieving (other than ownership) is Telesco; he needs to be removed in the off season so someone else can hope to fix this hell of a mess. The scary thing is poor teams typically have high draft picks (we won’t) and lots of cap space (we’re OVER the cap in 2023)….

While Staley and his coaches have been dealt a tough hand with numerous key injuries, it’s obvious he cannot effectively motivate teams nor understand the NFL has evolved where you need to put pressure on your opponents at all times; we’re too passive on offense and defensive play calling….
          I would settle for TT and all assistant coaches gone. I would love to include Staley but I just know they won't bail on him after 2 obviously painful years. Even if Payton begged them they would not hire him. Fucking sad state of affairs.

Comment

• Tomdutchy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2021
            • Send PM

Let Go Brandon (clap clap clap clap clap)

​​​​​​

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

How long a deal did Staley sign?

Comment

• Air Coryell 84
                JH needs JH
                • Dec 2021
                • SW FL
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Tomdutchy View Post
                Bye bye Joe Brandon nice knowing you two.
                haha, I wonder how many more ugly games like this before the fans will start chanting "Let's Go Brandon" and not be talking about the person in the WH

Comment

• Air Coryell
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jan 2021
                  • Carlsbad, CA
                  • Teacher, Coach, CFO
                  • Send PM

DIII coach. You wonder why he is over his head? This is on TT and Spanos.

I'm afraid, as long as Spanos owns the team, we will be chargerling. No super bowl for you!

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
                    Spanos can get fucked most of us wanted Daboll and he has the Daniel Jones led Giants at 6-1. I’m good and I am quickly losing interest in this much like I was when Taylor was going to be the starter.
                    Daniel Jones has rushed for 343 yards so far this season. That's less than half of Saquon Barkley's 726 yards. Our leading rusher is Austin Ekeler, who has 380 yards.

This organization is all about having a great quarterback do it all. Many of the fans support that and don't believe in building a consistent running game. Until we do, though, we're going to endure the same failures we've suffered through over most of the last 15 seasons.

Telesco needs to go, and we need to hire a head coach who stresses winning the line of scrimmage, controlling the clock, and playing great defense. Until then we can take pride in Justin Herbert making the Pro Bowl multiple times but never winning the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Boltx
                      Dominate the day
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Daniel Jones has rushed for 343 yards so far this season. That's less than half of Saquon Barkley's 726 yards. Our leading rusher is Austin Ekeler, who has 380 yards.

This organization is all about having a great quarterback do it all. Many of the fans support that and don't believe in building a consistent running game. Until we do, though, we're going to endure the same failures we've suffered through over most of the last 15 seasons.

Telesco needs to go, and we need to hire a head coach who stresses winning the line of scrimmage, controlling the clock, and playing great defense. Until then we can take pride in Justin Herbert making the Pro Bowl multiple times but never winning the Super Bowl.

Bottom line they have the worst defense in the AFC giving up nearly 30 points a game.

Hold somebody accountable in the offseason, please. Hold multiple guys accountable.

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Feb 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Bottom line they have the worst defense in the AFC giving up nearly 30 points a game.

Hold somebody accountable in the offseason, please. Hold multiple guys accountable.
                        If you have a running game you can keep your defense off of the field. We got outrushed 214-53 today. The Giants were outgained by the Jaguars, 452-436, so it's not like their defense was holding them in check. But the Giants outrushed the Jaguars, 236 to 142, and held onto the ball 34:10 to Jacksonville's 25:50. That's winning football.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

If you have a running game you can keep your defense off of the field. We got outrushed 214-53 today. The Giants were outgained by the Jaguars, 452-436, so it's not like their defense was holding them in check. But the Giants outrushed the Jaguars, 236 to 142, and held onto the ball 34:10 to Jacksonville's 25:50. That's winning football.
                          It’s worse than that. We were held to 53 by a team with a poor run defense. We were down 17-0 after the 1st. Down 10 the week before and 14 the week before that. All in the first quarter. Something’s terribly wrong

Comment

Working...
                          X