Clear All
  • Air Coryell
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2021
    • Carlsbad, CA
    • Teacher, Coach, CFO
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
    For me He has looked done on this postgame conference, like a 6 years old boy who lost all the toys.

I think some changes are coming in coaching department - not necessary Staley yet but both coordinators may go during bye.
    Staley calls the D. He would have to fire himself. Joe must go.

Comment

• Air Coryell 84
      JH needs JH
      • Dec 2021
      • SW FL
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
      For me He has looked done on this postgame conference, like a 6 years old boy who lost all the toys.

I think some changes are coming in coaching department - not necessary Staley yet but both coordinators may go during bye.
      the pre game presser, Staley sounded nervous with rushed talking and a lot of breathing. Post game he did look defeated. He sees the numbers on the wall. Analytics say 43% chance he is fired during the bye week.

Comment

• Critty
        Dominate the Day.
        • Mar 2019
        • Send PM

Back to back Rd1 OL Picks and the trade for Mack. I think Staley has a big voice with Telesco in why those decisions happened. And that type of draft pick use over time will work very well. Hopefully Brandon is the one the pushes the speed button next off season. I don't want them to fire Staley because I think Staley knows it's about the players and the line of scrimmage. Right now it seems like they will draft better with him as HC. They are very injured and it seems like it could be a rough year. 9-8 last year 4-3 now. I'm not down on the young aggressive coach at all yet. I want to see how things go rest of this year and then next. It's way to soon for me to want to hit the eject button and start over at HC.
        But the GM should have been ejected years ago.
        :shock:
        Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltgang74
          We Are The Storm!
          • Aug 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell 84 View Post

the pre game presser, Staley sounded nervous with rushed talking and a lot of breathing. Post game he did look defeated. He sees the numbers on the wall. Analytics say 43% chance he is fired during the bye week.
          Lol thanks for the laugh,needed it.

Comment

• Air Coryell
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2021
            • Carlsbad, CA
            • Teacher, Coach, CFO
            • Send PM

"I'm not down on the young aggressive coach at all yet. I want to see how things go rest of this year and then next. It's way to soon for me to want to hit the eject button and start over at HC."

One too many kool-aids 4 you!

Comment

• jamrock
              lawyers, guns and money
              • Sep 2017
              • Send PM

I don’t respect him but more importantly the players don’t. You can tell by how they play for him. Keenan’s tweet was indicative of that lack of respect. You think Parcells or Belichick or even Marty would stand for that? I don’t. We paid Derwin big money and he’s playing invisible ball. We paid JC Jackson big money and even before he hurt his knee on a non contact play he was giving us nothing. This is our defensive coach. He’s got the worst defense in the league. If he was the DC he would be fired.

Comment

• Berserker76
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                I don’t respect him but more importantly the players don’t. You can tell by how they play for him. Keenan’s tweet was indicative of that lack of respect. You think Parcells or Belichick or even Marty would stand for that? I don’t. We paid Derwin big money and he’s playing invisible ball. We paid JC Jackson big money and even before he hurt his knee on a non contact play he was giving us nothing. This is our defensive coach. He’s got the worst defense in the league. If he was the DC he would be fired.
                This! Don't understand why more fans don't see this. He's not head coach material at this point in his career. Hopefully he will be some day, I actually like the guy, but I like our team better. For a defensive genius he's not doing too well, especially after all of the talent that was brought in for him. Any of his supporters have any stats to prop him up with? Didn't think so.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock;n1407671[B
                  ]I don’t respect him but more importantly the players don’t. You can tell by how they play for him[/B]. Keenan’s tweet was indicative of that lack of respect. You think Parcells or Belichick or even Marty would stand for that? I don’t. We paid Derwin big money and he’s playing invisible ball. We paid JC Jackson big money and even before he hurt his knee on a non contact play he was giving us nothing. This is our defensive coach. He’s got the worst defense in the league. If he was the DC he would be fired.
                  That's bullshit, you don't know and can't tell anything you said there from a tweet or watching a game on TV.

Its a pure guess out of frustration. Many players on turf get injured from non contact, why even throw that in as a negative?

Is he not doing a great job coaching? No he isnt.
                  Just say that, don't make up other BS as fact you know nothing about.

Another winner post from you lol.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

That's bullshit, you don't know and can't tell anything you said there from a tweet or watching a game on TV.

Its a pure guess out of frustration. Many players on turf get injured from non contact, why even throw that in as a negative?

You must admit, by this point there are at least a few defensive starters who are starting to doubt that Staley is putting them in the best position to win.

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

How bout you say what you want to say and I’ll say what I want to say? You bet I’m frustrated. I bet the players are too. He is in over his head. You don’t think these guys who have been playing ball most of their lives and some of them for really top rate coaches don’t know it? You’re kidding yourself. You’re the type of guy who only sees the surface. No depth. So another bullshit post from you.

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

You must admit, by this point there are at least a few defensive starters who are starting to doubt that Staley is putting them in the best position to win.
                        Obviously. He went out and got the best FA CB in the league and literally wrecked him. Wrecked his game and his confidence. Now he’s probably gone for the year so that’s a total loss

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

Why did any one of us expect that a coaching staff with so little collective experience at their current positions should succeed?

They looked good starting out of the gate last year, then the league got used to them and they didn't have a plan B;
                          they just stuck to the few things they knew.

Instead of team needs to execute better, its coach needs to coach better (convey what they want players to do?).

If Linvale Joseph was uncoachable, what does that tell you?

Comment

Working...
                          X