lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Comment

• electricgold
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2020
      • Send PM

The Problem is its the head coaches job to have the players play their best football at this level, if he can't do that which he has admitted so far this season he hasn't been able to do then he isn't the right man for the job, therefore IF the players get it together and the Chargers make the playoffs this season then he's the right man for the job. Its as simple as 1 + 1 = 2. There will be no middle ground at seasons end this year. We are talking about Brandon Staley's analytics at this point so we'll see.

Comment

• Boltdiehard
        The Precious
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Defensive guru. Pfffft that was way too easy.

This is ALL on Brandon and they spent the money this off-season. Couldn’t give a fuck about a Wild Card at this point.

Staley sucks and so do his coaches. Telesco should have been gone years ago. Like many I’ve already checked out the division is gone.

Comment

• Air Coryell
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2021
          • Carlsbad, CA
          • Teacher, Coach, CFO
          • Send PM

We have a great young QB. Sell the team

Comment

• electricgold
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2020
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
            Defensive guru. Pfffft that was way too easy.

This is ALL on Brandon and they spent the money this off-season. Couldn’t give a fuck about a Wild Card at this point.

Staley sucks and so do his coaches. Telesco should have been gone years ago. Like many I’ve already checked out the division is gone.
            Wild Card Staley stays.... No Playoffs we interview Jim Harbaugh and Payton and go in a new direction.

Comment

• KrazyLegs
              Registered Dude
              • Sep 2018
              • Westminster, MA
              • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post

Wild Card Staley stays.... No Playoffs we interview Jim Harbaugh and Payton and go in a new direction.
              I vote no playoffs, then.

Though I wish we could punt the Spanii into the sun.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Harbaufh isn't leaving Michigan with that contract lol. And Cheapo Spanos won't pay Payton what he is worth. It's a shame
                Sell the team Dean!

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

In baseball you get 3 strikes and you're out. I'd give Staley another year. Because this team has more problems than we thought.

I do think Telesco needs to go. He has overstayed his welcome as a GM. I also think the team needs to do something about the injury madness in the off-season, and find what they can to help the problem.

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Staley has been schooled by every single decent coach we’ve faced this season but he doesn’t seem to be learning anything g at all. Beaten like a red headed step child in the third quarter again

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

In baseball you get 3 strikes and you're out. I'd give Staley another year. Because this team has more problems than we thought.

I do think Telesco needs to go. He has overstayed his welcome as a GM. I also think the team needs to do something about the injury madness in the off-season, and find what they can to help the problem.
                      Telesco deserves to be fired.

Unless you bring in someone who will have the authority to tell John Spanos to go fudge himself, nothing will change.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Two road games against the Cardinals and Raiders,
                        then two home games where they will be the under dogs.

A loss to the Cardinals and Raiders would put Staley behind the eight ball.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Telesco deserves to be fired.

Unless you bring in someone who will have the authority to tell John Spanos to go fudge himself, nothing will change.
                          But does John Boy really do the work to draft JT Woods in R3 or Brandon Jaimes in Round 5. Granted, he is in the room so thas a problem

and look at the players lost: Bosa, Slater, the WR, the DTs - who have replaced them - all practice squad players. Has hte guy who replaced Bosa even made a tackle.

I mean zer productivity. It starts with Dean and Telesco to me

As for STaley - three plays last night

not running FORWARD with Ekeler before the half
                          not running a QB on that 4th and inches
                          not getting the defense off the field on that 3rd and 17. I knew that was the game

Comment

Working...
                          X