• Show
Clear All
  • Chargers8491
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post

So you don't believe him?
    Honestly, I have no reason to believe he is lying. Bosa didn't look hurt on the sideline and there was no confirmation from the sideline. There was just speculation from the announcers.
    1- #11 Bowers TE 7a- #225 Boyd DT
    2a- #35 Cooper LB 7b- #253 Vidal RB
    2b- #37 Jenkins DT
    3a- #66 Puni OT
    3b- #69 Sainristill CB
    4a- #105 Rice WR
    4b- #110 Lloyd RB
    5- #140 Green CB
    6- #181 Nourzad C/OG

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

I think that was a bad coaching decision and just because Sirianni did it because they were actually playing for seeding, doesn’t excuse Staley who was,playing for nothing.
      Not trying to excuse Staley for anything - just pointing out that other Wunder-Coaches like Sirianni also make questionable decisions.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
        Dea Spanos my HERO
        • Dec 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sdchrgrboy View Post

Looking at Bosa on the bench, he didn't look like he was injured, meaning he was in good spirts. So I don't think he was injured as severely as folks on here think
        Mangina injuries.

Mysterious in nature.

Comment

• Air Coryell
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2021
          • Carlsbad, CA
          • Teacher, Coach, CFO
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Chargers8491 View Post

Honestly, I have no reason to believe he is lying. Bosa didn't look hurt on the sideline and there was no confirmation from the sideline. There was just speculation from the announcers.
          So you think MW could have gone back in the game as Staley said?

Comment

• PR#1
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Dean will NEVER pay top dollar out of his pocket for a top tier coach and surrender a 1st round draft pick for compensation.

Peyton will command $20/mil if not more per year. That is ~10x's what Spanos has paid EVER for a head coach.

The Spanos trust will not be fulfilling its charitable contributions in a recent lawsuit filed by Dean Spanos sister and part owner Dea Spanos Berbarian unless the team is SOLD.

https://theathletic.com/news/charger.../yj6X9cV4VVWV/

"The suit also cites concerns from Berberian that the trust will not be able to fulfill its charitable commitments — a claim she made in a lawsuit filed last year that demanded the Chargers be sold to pay for those obligations."

Now the above is embarrassing shit to be disclosed in court filings.

It is no secret the Spanos family uses the team as their cash cow. The family construction side of the business has ONLY one master planned community in the pipeline when they were (past tense) the largest apartment builder in the USA.

Dean can not afford a top tier coach.

It is frustrating as fuck as a fan but it is the reality.

I get your frustration and it sucks as a fan.

When it starts to slowly sink in what BoltJolt is saying one wonders why we root for this team at all.

Science has no answer.

It's the playoffs soooo we must ......

BTFU (que no?)

&

TAKE THE PAIN
            :disco:

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2022
              • White Rock, BC Canada
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post

So you think MW could have gone back in the game as Staley said?
              Lol yes that was a good one from Staley. Williams couldnt walk onto the bus without assistance

Comment

• DerwinBosa
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                Speaking of coaching and injured players...

The Eagles played Hurts the entire game despite Sirianni saying "I know he was hurting. He was hurting bad" in a game against the Giants who were resting a bunch of people. Sirianni kept him in the game even with the Eagles up 19-0 late in the 3rd quarter. He was sacked 3 times, hit 4 others and ran 9 times.
                Didn't watch the game, but if that's the case it was a stupid decision.

Comment

• AZBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I truly wonder what the defensive game plan was yesterday - as it was pretty bad

As for the decision - he should have pulled Herbert a lot earlier. I think after the score was 14-7 at worst halftime

STaley got away with it -- see what he does this Saturday night

I totally agree, pull him when Bolts scored the second touchdown, on a high note…JH was firing on all cylinders and it was the opportune time to take them out like I said on a high note. And the D played well for a quarter and a half , start taking the starters out gradually, again on a high note…..The Players lacked intensity, with the game meaning nothing in an NFL game plagued by potential injury, especially with playoff excitement looming.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                    Dea Spanos my HERO
                    • Dec 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by PR#1 View Post

:disco:
                    Hey another UT refugee. Good to see you post here.

Yeah after a long vacation brooding over the split from San Diego and recent YouTube battles with F'n football idiots, this dude resurfaced.

Recent Bolt Bros podcast with a cameo appearance by me after the Rams game. Get good and liquor'd up as it dulls the pain.

The Bolt Bros are back with another post game reaction video after the Rams Vs Chargers game this week. The Bolt Bros breakdown all of the key plays from the...

Comment

• ThatSinkingFeeling
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2022
                      • Send PM

MW looked like a back strain or something. Had a few of those and ut takes 3-4 days to fully recover. Assuming it's that he should be OK for JAX

Comment

• Buckethead
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Hey another UT refugee. Good to see you post here.

Yeah after a long vacation brooding over the split from San Diego and recent YouTube battles with F'n football idiots, this dude resurfaced.

Recent Bolt Bros podcast with a cameo appearance by me after the Rams game. Get good and liquor'd up as it dulls the pain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0peHF3TArXo&t=652s
                        I recognize several names from the old UT days here.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                          Dea Spanos my HERO
                          • Dec 2022
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Buckethead View Post

I recognize several names from the old UT days here.
                          Yup you too I recognize but again I was not sure ?

I had to PROVE I was Trumpet Man for the first few posts (too funny) and then it was "ON"

Who the F else is going to call themselves Trumpet Man for the Chargers as a phony account ?

Yeah good to see familiar names after several years in self imposed hibernation. Good thing we did not burn too many bridges (ok a few) on the way out into exile.

Playoffs that means ....

BTFU one more time

Comment

Working...
                          X