• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buckethead
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2022
    • Send PM

Popeye used to be my avatar, but my dog took over.

UT is still there, but just barely.

Be interesting to see if some of the old whack jobs are over here under a different name. That place could get "entertaining".

Comment

• Trumpet Man
      Dea Spanos my HERO
      • Dec 2022
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Buckethead View Post
      Popeye used to be my avatar, but my dog took over.

UT is still there, but just barely.

Be interesting to see if some of the old whack jobs are over here under a different name. That place could get "entertaining".
      Forest Overin is here from the UT as the "Ghost of Quacksaw" (not sure you knew that)

The rest seem to use old posting handles to re-kindle those old flames. I just resurfaced a week ago or so after years away. Oh well.

Bonzai !!!!

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

I think that was a bad coaching decision and just because Sirianni did it because they were actually playing for seeding, doesn’t excuse Staley who was,playing for nothing.
        You think?

They played the starters until the 4rth quarter and now they have a short week and have to fly across the country.
        I would have been fine if they went to the half, even with the Mike Williams injury;
        but through the 3rd quarter? are you shitting me?

The Eagles are not playing next week: what type of nonsense is this?

The team cheerleaders, waiving their pom-poms furiously, made you to pretend that reasonable minds can differ on that one.

Comment

• Heatmiser
          BetterToday ThanYesterday
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

No winning here. They don't play starters and look flat against Jax and get criticized. They play starters and someone gets hurt and they get criticized. Staley seemed pretty hot about being questioned. Most angry I have seen him with the media.

FWIW, I would have sat Herbert and started Stick. Need to see what they have there. Or let Herbert play 2 series and then put in Stick. Ditto for Ekeler. Let Spiller get some game reps. Have Bandy return punts not Carter. Give Williams a game off. Same with Mack, Linsley, Pipkins, not sure why Davis played 95% of the game. I think Keenan and Bosa needed to play. But I ain't the coach.

Gives us and the media something to talk about all week. And gives the negativeers lots to cheer about.

TG
          Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Floyal Rush
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2022
            • Send PM

Stick was on the inactive list. Seems like the last 5 weeks.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
              Dea Spanos my HERO
              • Dec 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
              No winning here. They don't play starters and look flat against Jax and get criticized. They play starters and someone gets hurt and they get criticized. Staley seemed pretty hot about being questioned. Most angry I have seen him with the media.

FWIW, I would have sat Herbert and started Stick. Need to see what they have there. Or let Herbert play 2 series and then put in Stick. Ditto for Ekeler. Let Spiller get some game reps. Have Bandy return punts not Carter. Give Williams a game off. Same with Mack, Linsley, Pipkins, not sure why Davis played 95% of the game. I think Keenan and Bosa needed to play. But I ain't the coach.

Gives us and the media something to talk about all week. And gives the negativeers lots to cheer about.

TG
              Staley indeed was angry. Fuck him. He fucked up and let his Napoleon Complex ego get in the way.

At 14-7 Staley could have pulled the starters and still have momentum in a LOSS going into the playoffs.

Spanos went cheap on coaching AGAIN paying this fucker $1 mil per year for 4 years.

I am not a Staley hater but fuck me freddy that little weasel dick knew he fucked up and the media fists were right up his ass.

Iron sharpens iron. Hopefully he learned a lesson and just wrecks the rest of the teams in the playoffs.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                Dea Spanos my HERO
                • Dec 2022
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Floyal Rush View Post
                Stick was on the inactive list. Seems like the last 5 weeks.
                I read or heard Stick was hurt therefore the INACTIVE status otherwise - yeah - WTF ?

Comment

• Eurobolt
                  *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Trumpet Man View Post

Hopefully he learned a lesson and just wrecks the rest of the teams in the playoffs.
                  How many times have we said this part with Brandon as our HC?
                  He ia not a child, we do not need to be a patient parents, let him produce and if not capable doing so - let him go.
                  In every normal organisation he would be playing for his job this PO unfortunetly Bolts are not normal one.

Comment

• Trumpet Man
                    Dea Spanos my HERO
                    • Dec 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post

How many times have we said this part with Brandon as our HC?
                    He ia not a child, we do not need to be a patient parents, let him produce and if not capable doing so - let him go.
                    In every normal organisation he would be playing for his job this PO unfortunetly Bolts are not normal one.
                    He got us to the playoffs with a banged up roster and never lost the locker room. I have been through the coaching carousel of dog shit head coaches. Staley has great ceiling so I give him some slack as I pitch fork his ass. I do not agree with firing a coach who gets us to the playoffs and has the ability to learn. His 4th down MAD MAX calls have toned down. I say give Staley a break before he gets forum decapitated. He has earned that right.

Comment

• 21&500
                      Bolt Spit-Baller
                      • Sep 2018
                      • A Whale's Vajayjay
                      • CMB refugee
                      • Send PM

Staley is hyper-competitive
                      more than even I I initially realized.
                      Like a smart Jim Harbaugh.
                      P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                      P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                      P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                      P4. Obnoxious Communication - Henley

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

given that Staley also said yesterday that he could have gone back into the game, I will remain hopeful but wait and see

Comment

Working...
                        X