• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by fanatic View Post

Im glad I dont think that way. I would rather be naive . It cant be fun if you think the fix is in for a particular team or player. Why watch or bother to root?
    We do people watch professional wrestling?

Comment

• fanatic
      Registered Chiefs Fan
      • Dec 2021
      • Southern California
      • Realtor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

We do people watch professional wrestling?
      Well yes some do. If you think that way then you have no reason to cry foul. No reason to root for your team. Its just scripted fun. I also dont invest my time in wrestling.

Honest question. Do people bet on wrestling?

Comment

• jamrock
        lawyers, guns and money
        • Sep 2017
        • Send PM

Well yes some do. If you think that way then you have no reason to cry foul. No reason to root for your team. Its just scripted fun. I also dont invest my time in wrestling.

Honest question. Do people bet on wrestling?
        No idea and I don’t watch wrestling. Betting just increases the incentive to fix games

Comment

• fanatic
          Registered Chiefs Fan
          • Dec 2021
          • Southern California
          • Realtor
          • Send PM

No idea and I don’t watch wrestling. Betting just increases the incentive to fix games
          OK. Well you have every right to think that way. Its your world. Like I said I would rather be naive.

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

OK. Well you have every right to think that way. It’s your world. Like I said I would rather be naive.
            You don’t think the chiefs get critical calls?

Comment

• Florida fan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2022
              • Send PM

So sexy Roxie who had chargers # every year might go to Denver. Funny if he gets paid more tha Staley

Comment

• fanatic
                Registered Chiefs Fan
                • Dec 2021
                • Southern California
                • Realtor
                • Send PM

You don’t think the chiefs get critical calls?
                Im not going to continue debating this. You live in your world. I like mine.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Im not going to continue debating this. You live in your world. I like mine.
                  Of course u do. You’re a chiefs fan

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

Excuses. Thats how losers think. Everything is a conspiracy. Maybe and thats maybe........ they get the ball and tie the game. Maybe? They did not stop the KC offense in that second half so why would it be different in OT? Their DB admitted it was a hold. If Shuster is not held its likely a TD. He had the DB beat on the out move.

Philly had plenty of chances to put KC away and did not do it. They got a few calls too. Bottom line is they were out played in every facet in the second half. They could not sack a wounded QB. They could not get their running game going except for their QB. They gave up a 65 yard punt return. They did not make enough plays in crunch time to win. Fact: Their top receiver said he knew they were going to lose when they kicked a field goal to lead by six 27-21.
                    I actually think it was a fitting and deserving end to the season. It was a postseason that was dominated by the refs with horrific calls and non calls in every game. Why should the SB be any different? Just the Chefs are always on the winning side of horrific calls and non calls. Enjoy it. I know I would if the Chargers were to receive the blessing of the NFL and Refs like that.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

You know you want Rex...
                      We do not play modern football.

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Florida fan View Post
                        So sexy Roxie who had chargers # every year might go to Denver. Funny if he gets paid more tha Staley
                        Did he keep calling, wanting a job? No wait, He was Lynn's agent.

Comment

• fanatic
                          Registered Chiefs Fan
                          • Dec 2021
                          • Southern California
                          • Realtor
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I actually think it was a fitting and deserving end to the season. It was a postseason that was dominated by the refs with horrific calls and non calls in every game. Why should the SB be any different? Just the Chefs are always on the winning side of horrific calls and non calls. Enjoy it. I know I would if the Chargers were to receive the blessing of the NFL and Refs like that.
                          I feel bad for anyone that sees the league this way. Must be a very helpless feeling. Great excuse too.

I live in So Cal and have many Charger fans as close friends. We watch lots of NFL together. They dont belong to the Conspiracy Crowd.

I think the Chargers will beat KC at least one time next season and will be very competitive in the AFC despite the fact some think the league favors KC. When the Chargers win it you wont find me saying it was luck and the refs. With Herbert its just a matter of when.

I thought a reasonably healthy Charger team would have won the AFC West last year. KC has a fantastic medical team. Chargers should steal it away from KC.

Comment

Working...
                          X