Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    We have enough slow receivers.

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied
    Originally posted by Velo View Post

You're still holding out Joe Reed will amount to something? I'd like to think of him as a Deebo Samuel type, but in reality I think it's a pipe dream.
    They've misused him. He's a part time running back plus receiving back somewhat like eckler. He's no where fast enough to be a consistent receiver.

:2cents:

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Hopefully Joe Reed will be back and healthy. I still think he can help us. Just ended up having surgery this year
    and we can draft a WR as well in the mids if we bring MW back but Palmer has been coming along well.

And yes Mike Williams was used differently and more often. He really hasn't been missing that many games.
    You're still holding out Joe Reed will amount to something? I'd like to think of him as a Deebo Samuel type, but in reality I think it's a pipe dream.

Leave a comment:

• SuperCharged
    replied
    I'm on the fence. He's been average more than he's been good. However if there is a chemistry developing then it's a no brainer. Or was it a contract year effort from MW? I would say sign him to a nice 1 year deal. See if he can replicate this year.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Palmer is no MWill. I like him as a solid #3 though.

Sign MWill. Just get it done.

STOP CREATING HOLES WITH YOUR CHEAPNESS. CHARGER’S MONEY IS FOR CHARGER’S PLAYERS.

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post
    Money has to be right.
    If all we do at WR this off season is bring back MW, we're exactly where we're at RIGHT NOW....which isn't good enough.
    ​​There's got to be enough money to bring in another WR who can make plays in the Renfrow/Amendola mode.
    We won't have the talent in the TE room next year( I suspect Parham, Anderson, McKitty, and possibly even Kampmoyer, fill out the roster) so we need to have another threat over the middle, on the slant routes.
    MW stayed healthy this year because BS used him differently. Hopefully his injury issues are a thing of the past.
    Hopefully Joe Reed will be back and healthy. I still think he can help us. Just ended up having surgery this year
    and we can draft a WR as well in the mids if we bring MW back but Palmer has been coming along well.

And yes Mike Williams was used differently and more often. He really hasn't been missing that many games.

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by jubei View Post
    on a positive regarding WR group...Palmer seemed to get better as the season came along. Hopefully he becomes what we thought Vincent Brown was gonna become, and more.
    Yes, last night Palmer was a major factor in helping tie the game on the last two offensive drives of regulation. I think he's going to be a good one. Look forward to seeing him play next season. I'll bet he elevates his play to the next level.

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied
    on a positive regarding WR group...Palmer seemed to get better as the season came along. Hopefully he becomes what we thought Vincent Brown was gonna become, and more.

Leave a comment:

• Velo
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltx View Post
    If you let him walk, you're also staring at the prospect of a suddenly rapid aging KA who now also seems to have stone hands. The WR corps is decimated overnight.
    This is a good point. Hard to believe that Keenan is still under 30, but he was 29 this season and next year will be 30. I don't know if his uncharacteristic drops are the result of aging, but the fact his turning 30 should serve as another factor in why this team should retain Williams.

Leave a comment:

• BigBad
    replied
    We need him at this point. However, he doesn't get much separation so he has to go and get almost every ball through contact. He's getting older and odds are he gets hurt a lot coming.

Leave a comment:

• Tol
    replied
    The Franchise Tag is also an option.

Just saying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X